What's new

Musharraf targets Modi, says he is 'anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistan'

With this kind of reaction from the Indian anti-Pakistan trolls here....we know Musharraf is saying something that is correct and that really gets under the Indians' skins!
Whatever one may think of the rest of his career, Musharraf is evidently a master of the art of getting Indian Pakistan-haters wound up...

You give too much credit for that dummy. Im not a troll nor do I hate Pakistan. I dont care for it PERIOD. Mushrat is just grabbing the limelight. Sharif was elected and tries to make peace but your military and ISI wants continous conflict with India, and you civilians cant see it.

-Per capita,yeah. That has more to do with Indias large population and area,which is a strength and weakness.
The gap is infact large,we are far better in several fields,Automobile,Infra,Power production,Industries,Education,Railways etc. In short an Indian has more opportunities than a Pakistani.
Yes, an Indian does have more opportunities.
And yes, we are far better in most fields.

But the per capita gap is not large, its marginal. There is no escaping this. We crossed their per capita income in 2006, after 7 years, India has only managed a marginal lead.

Yes, an Indian does have more opportunities.
And yes, we are far better in most fields.

But the per capita gap is not large, its marginal. There is no escaping this. We crossed their per capita income in 2006, after 7 years, India has only managed a marginal lead.
As I said,it is due to our population and size,which is our strength and weakness. Also,India has been a robust democracy so far and we have comparitively better class of politicians IMO.

As I said,it is due to our population and size,which is our strength and weakness. Also,India has been a robust democracy so far and we have comparitively better class of politicians IMO.
My friend, all that will still not take away hard economics.

The causes for failure are many, but at the bottom, India has failed to create a major difference in the per capita economic income parameter despite crossing Pakistan in 2006.

The only hope is that in the coming 7 years, India is able to get a sustained 7%+ growth rate.

My friend, all that will still not take away hard economics.

The causes for failure are many, but at the bottom, India has failed to create a major difference in the per capita economic income parameter despite crossing Pakistan in 2006.

The only hope is that in the coming 7 years, India is able to get a sustained 7%+ growth rate.

This is another problem with us (both Indians and Pakistani's) We find satisfaction when we do a bit better than the other...... When you look at the reality we both are in deep sh!t..... The only difference is one is a feet deeper than the other.......

He is definitely anti Pakistan and no doubt about that ...If being anti Pakistan means it is anti Muslim, then it is the probelm of the Muslims who think like this way...Anyway...he should be worried only about Indian only..How does it matter if any Non Indian think him is good or bad..

View attachment 137495
Pervez Musharraf
In a world exclusive interview to TVTN Managing Editor Rahul Kanwal, Pakistan's former military ruler General Pervez Musharraf branded Prime Minister Narendra Modi as anti-Pakistan. He also said that Pakistan is always prepared to defend its territory against any threat from India.

"Modi will have to change his stance. He is anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistan," Musharraf said, accusing New Delhi of trying to destabilise Pakistan internally by fighting a proxy war.

Rejecting New Delhi's allegations of Islamabad's involvement in terror activities within the Indian territory, Musharraf said, "India has no proof of any Pakistani involvement."

Instead, the former Pakistani dictator accused India of creating troubles in Pakistan. "There is absolute evidence of your consulates in Jalalabad and your RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) indulging in all kinds of activities in Pakistan's Balochistan province and other places," he said.

"Our guard on the eastern borders are never down," Musharraf said, adding, "Pakistan will never shy of using the nuclear weapons aganst India if the need arises." "The world should help us fight terrorism instead of blaming us for it," he said.

On the recent ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops along the international border, Musharraf said that India has instability behind its lines. "People in Pakistan are ready to sacrifice themselves but it is the Pakistani army that is holding them back," he said, referring to the pro-Kashmir sentiments in Pakistan.

Last week, in his first comments on ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops, PM Modi said that Pakistan "is the enemy that is screaming". "The enemy has realised that times have changed and their old habits will not be tolerated," he said.

The Indian army has been asked by the Centre to step up border patrols and retaliate with more force if they come under attack. New Delhi has insisted there can be no talks with Pakistan unless it ends shootings and pushing militants into Kashmir.

He is definitely anti Pakistan and no doubt about that ...If being anti Pakistan means it is anti Muslim, then it is the probelm of the Muslims who think like this way...Anyway...he should be worried only about Indian only..How does it matter if any Non Indian think him is good or bad..

He is against the terror coming out of Pakistan. If it behaves as a normal country, I doubt he would give a rat's arse to it.

What is the definition of anti Muslim?

Pakistan should also understand how north korean people view the world.

Because of their propaganda media, they are thinking part from them, that entire world is under developed..

Also any one from outside is anti north Korea.

We can say the same about pak. We do not give a dime about Pakistan in our daily life...

But your propaganda media made us your imagined enemy..

And those who benefit from it are.. Well take a look at North Korea , you will get the ansl

When avg Pakistani is in poverty, their military officers are living 5* life and after retirement will go to Canada , us ,UK and spend their HARD Yearned money..

But they will help maintain the fear in Pakistkani peoples minds

With this kind of reaction from the Indian anti-Pakistan trolls here....we know Musharraf is saying something that is correct and that really gets under the Indians' skins!
Whatever one may think of the rest of his career, Musharraf is evidently a master of the art of getting Indian Pakistan-haters wound up...

You are assuming I read what Mush had to say. I did not. Hes a windbag with zero power, political support, or relevance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom