What's new

Musharraf in trouble.6 senators form forward block

MOSABJA

Reaction score
forward block of 6 senators announced.
include N bakhtiar, zafar iqbal, Israr zehri & 3 others.

These senators in an interview to the Geo TV that they will do what is in the interests of pakistan .They will not take dictation from the party.

They would have their independent stance on Impeachment,Judiciary issue.

The 6 senators said that they would do what is in the interests of pakistan and Pakistan comes first .

They criticized musharraf for not bothering about Senate committee reports on Baluchistan.
they indicated that they might support the restoration of judges.

This might even evaporate PML Qs majority in the senate.

And this could also make impeachment succeed.
article

22A]

(8) If, after consideration of the result of the investigation, if any, a resolution is passed at the joint sitting by the votes of not less than two-thirds of the total membership of [23][Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)(NA and senate combines)] declaring that the President is unfit to hold the office due to incapacity or is guilty of violating the Constitution or of gross misconduct, the President shall cease to hold office immediately on the passing of the resolution.

To impeach a president joint session of Senate and national assembly is called.
2/3 rd majority of the combined strength of NA and senate approves of the charges.
This means 342 MNAs and 100 Senators will have a joint sitting and out of 442 total members if 2/3rd i.e 292 approve charges .
president shall cease to hold the office.

In parliament if we add the Minority and reserved seats according to formula given
by the constitution.

PPPP = 113 seats
PML N = 85 seats.
ANP = 14 seats.
MMA = 7 seats.
Independents(all of them wil join ruling coalition .Many have already) =27 seats

If you add them the total =245(excluding one seat of Manzoor wato IND from okara)

polls on four NA seats(NA 119 Lahore,NA 207 Larkana,NA 37 kurram,NA 42 South Waziristan)
are delayed.

Out of them NA 119 would surely go PML N.Benazirs NA 207 will go to PPP.
NA 42 wil go to anti mush as it is Mehsued area.NA 47 Kurram is dominated by PPP/

So 245 + these 4 = 249

From senate if you join forward block with opposition it becomes 45 Senators.

249 + 45 = 294.

NOW IN JOINT SESSION THERE WOULD BE 442 MEMs .OUT OF WHICH 2/3 rd is 292.

These 294 are likely to approve .More may join in .

So Impeachment might just succeed. if it is done

You so want this impeachment :enjoy:. Nothing will change dude. Zardari and NS will still go after the Al Q/Taliban in Pakistan, they don't have any choice. The economy might not do so well of course.

I dont want his impeachment right now.:mod:

i was talking about the trend .

I mean the way gov senators are openly turning away from them .

And we may not even say the PML Q existing.

PLUS

what matters is that now they will have the power to impeach president.

Means they will be able to remove him from his office any time

Mosabja your sending really conflicting posts.

Do you want Musharraf in the Presidency or not?

Zardari and NS will still go after the Al Q/Taliban in Pakistan, they don't have any choice. The economy might not do so well of course.

I'm wary of Zardari and consider him threat to national security.
Trust me this guy is up for a big surprise.
He should not be allowed to speak or meddel on matters of internal and foreign affairs.
He should be limited to operational and development matters.

This guy has accomplished un-believable, he reminds me of Jamesbond and I feel he is in Pakistan on a top secret mission.

MR, CHOR OF NAWBSHAH (ZARDARI), certnly is on a big mission to pakistan with the help of A LAHORI THAGG(NAWAZ), i guss the mission is that of the biggest lootings and bigest crouption in the world. the AMERICAN WAR ON TERROR willbe a perfect hoodwink for thier mission and it will be done democracticly Woo!

IN the end they can sell pak nuks to USA and goback to some ENGLISH villa, or some safehouses in MIAMI, who knows?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom