What's new

Pervez Khattak likely to join PML-N, making forward block in PTI

you dont see me posting cheap shots, even though i am a constant target?lol
actully i couldnt understand this whole seassaw thing, within PTI ?
shouldnt be showing me the signs In?right!

Hello mooli jut, Rozay bhe rakhtay ho bangcock mai ya nahi?

Well soon you'll be able to count arrest of Taffa Bori in UK as one, INSHA-ALLAH.. ;)

im not talking about your british masters but yours gimme straight answer will you :azn:

its better if you compare yourself with PMLN because thats from where your entire PTI management is from :azn:

Mayors? banda jhoot boltay hoye sharam kar laita hai

excuse me where did i lie :what:

Again, PTI demonstrates that only honesty and integrity works for them. While the rest of Pakistan goes back to the 90s, KPK is moving ahead at full speed.

im not talking about your british masters but yours gimme straight answer will you :azn:

its better if you compare yourself with PMLN because thats from where your entire PTI management is from :azn:

Name the best "mayors" MQM groomed?

imran khan will make cricket team of PTI :cheesy:

he will claim to have young talunt :cheesy:

PTI will be making a cricket team out of KPK alone, and according to IK, it will beat the **** out of Pakistan's existing sifarishi based national team... just watch and see what IK brings out of KPK alone in sports.

Weasy,,, Have you ever meet Bhai in London? :D

Weasy,,, Have you ever meet Bhai in London? :D

Name the best "mayors" MQM groomed?

farooq sattar: best youngest mayor in 1980s(made cardio hospital in FB area)

mustafa kamal: best mayor of pakistan over all

PTI: best lotas of pakistan :rofl:

Aray bhai cardio hospital is kya farq parta hai. IK built SKMH but refuses to use it's name for political gains. This is the difference between telephone-politics and true leadership.

This is coming from CM's Facebook page administered by one of his son.
A rebuttal.
Allegations circulating in the social media regarding CM forming a forward block and making an alliance with PML-N is absolutely baseless and a false accusation. We unconditionally deny these allegations and hope that media and opposition parties would indulge in healthy criticism for the betterment of the province instead of misleading people.

So just two, where Farooq sattar is dubious, We can vouch for mustafa kamal,,, so now tell us what's the difference b/w "mayors" and "mayor":azn:

Aray bhai cardio hospital is kya farq parta hai. IK built SKMH but refuses to use it's name for political gains. This is the difference between telephone-politics and true leadership.

excuse me but who gained political leverage and used for political jalsas by bringing SKMH again and again?

MQM has never used its cardio hospital for any gains, infect MQM runs one of the more efficient charity organisations KKF and doesnt try to publicise it for political gains

what MQM built was for public, SKMH is private

MQM also doesnt recieve bribes worth millions of dollars for its political spending from overseas

MQM is an ideology, yours is lota gardi and we have seen how big PTI can perform in its opening months

So just two, where Farooq sattar is dubious, We can vouch for mustafa kamal,,, so now tell us what's the difference b/w "mayors" and "mayor":azn:

tum jhadu lagao beta :rofl: thats the only time when MQM had power in the form of local government system(zia ul haq and musharraf)

excuse me but who gained political leverage and used for political jalsas by bringing SKMH again and again?

MQM has never used its cardio hospital for any gains, infect MQM runs one of the more efficient charity organisations KKF and doesnt try to publicise it for political gains

what MQM built was for public, SKMH is private

MQM also doesnt recieve bribes worth millions of dollars for its political spending from overseas

MQM is an ideology, yours is lota gardi and we have seen how big PTI can perform in its opening months

tum jhadu lagao beta :rofl: thats the only time when MQM had power in the form of local government system(zia ul haq and musharraf)

Buwhahahahaha,,,, So how did taafu get so much money that he bought a house , a car without doing any business or any job in england and living on unemployment allowance?

Beta MQM china cutting aur bhutta khori sai itna kama laiti hai kai kisi funding ki zarurat nahi :lol:

and it's *Jhaaru" aur Jhaaru to Taafu lagaye ga London ki jails mai betay :yay:

Shaheen Sehbaai thanked you guys as well for sparing his clinic :lol:

Buwhahahahaha,,,, So how did taafu get so much that he bought a house , a car without doing any business or any job in england and living on unemployment allowance?

Beta MQM china cutting aur bhutta khori sai itna kama laiti hai kai kisi funding ki zarurat nahi :lol:

and it's *Jhaaru" aur Jhaaru to Taafu lagaye ga London ki jails mai betay :yay:

:lol: what about yahoo conspiracies like receiving millions of dollars for allowing americans supply and nato supply

the property is probably owned by some rich MQM guy living in london

but we are talking about the performance of both parties here, and you have failed to show me single achievement by PTI

:lol: what about yahoo conspiracies like receiving millions of dollars for allowing americans supply and nato supply

the property is probably owned by some rich MQM guy living in london

but we are talking about the performance of both parties here, and you have failed to show me single achievement by PTI

Virtual policing : Typing out your own FIR … online – The Express Tribune

It's just a start,, agay agay dekhna hota kaya hai :yay:

Aur banda jhoot boltay hoye sharam kar laita hai,,, London land records show house and property both on Taafu name,,,

Back
Top Bottom