What's new

Pervez Khattak likely to join PML-N, making forward block in PTI

Koi had hoti hai chawal marnay ki!

The whole news is based on Afrasiab Khattak's statements...who is a ANP member. And we all know how much of a blow PTI dealt to ANP and ANP is angry with PTI. Logically they would be throwing all sort of dirt.

Some people are really gullible.

In aqal kay andhon kay mutabiq Fauzia Kasuri was going to PML and so was Shah Mehmood and Javed Hashmi!

And altaf hussain cried on Imran faroooi murder in a classic style, now he is being investigated for the murder. Karma is kutti to those who do topi dramas and spread rumours

well yes he is a seasoned politician. But again CM had to be from ruling party.

Its not about age. Other CMs from otherr provinces and PMs/prez also oldies.

yes in politics you only gets, old ones. but if those old ones could deliver thn its ok. other wise QAIM ALI SHAH SHB, keep drinking bhang & keep rulling sindh cause thats the only far, we can go?lol
but this KPK CM hve good reputation or not in there? that hve be seen now?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not example but they were forced to do that in order to avoid any group formation on leadership level. Drama Khan might be smelled some side initiatives and made this example for PTI innocent, poor burger supporters.

thy cud hav left da party n not obeyed IK's decision but thy dint n followed da rule....ppl like u wud never support any gud done by IK n PTI....

when thy wer havin two party positions,u hav prob wid it now thy hav left thm still u r mourning:girl_wacko:

:angry:

But its really amusing to see frustration of trolls :D - before the news they were arguing he is leaving to join N and after Khattak left party position to keep CM chair, they are still arguing and trying to defend their position with moronic statements.

Koi had hoti hai chawal marnay ki!

The whole news is based on Afrasiab Khattak's statements...who is a ANP member. And we all know how much of a blow PTI dealt to ANP and ANP is angry with PTI. Logically they would be throwing all sort of dirt.

Some people are really gullible.

In aqal kay andhon kay mutabiq Fauzia Kasuri was going to PML and so was Shah Mehmood and Javed Hashmi!

Keep watching sir, soon @darkinsky will claim that IK is creating a forward block in PTI and is joining PML-N.. Then the rest (@DV RULES @batmannow and company) will come bashing the sh!t out of everyone.. Poor chaps have nothing else to do these days.. :omghaha:

Keep watching sir, soon @darkinsky will claim that IK is creating a forward block in PTI and is joining PML-N.. Then the rest (@DV RULES @batmannow and company) will come bashing the sh!t out of everyone.. Poor chaps have nothing else to do these days.. :omghaha:

imran khan will make cricket team of PTI :cheesy:

he will claim to have young talunt :cheesy:

imran khan will make cricket team of PTI :cheesy:

he will claim to have young talunt :cheesy:

Even if he will make a cricket team of PTI, it will still serve well for Pakistan, rest of parties including MQM and N-League are just piles of garbage which we can neither retain nor dispose off.. :sick:

the anti-pti trolls should die of shame.

Not gonna happen and you know why... ;)

Even if he will make a cricket team of PTI, it will still serve well for Pakistan, rest of parties including MQM and N-League are just piles of garbage which we can neither retain nor dispose off.. :sick:

sorry but you cant take away the credit of best mayors of pakistan, from us :sick:

whats under PTI's belt of achievements :cheesy:

you dont see me posting cheap shots, even though i am a constant target?lol
actully i couldnt understand this whole seassaw thing, within PTI ?
shouldnt be showing me the signs In?right!

So its official PTI lot hates Khattak? :coffee:

Its PTI buddy, where people are respected or hated based on their actions, we didn't spare Fouzia Kasuri, Javed Hashmi etc when they did something wrong and we won't hesitate to do so even with IK if the time will come.

BUT You'll have hard time understanding this since you belong to a Kingly party where any weirdo with Party Leader's blessings is always right and thus respected and vise verse..

you dont see me posting cheap shots, even though i am a constant target?lol
actully i couldnt understand this whole seassaw thing, within PTI ?
shouldnt be showing me the signs In?right!

Yea, I saw your below the belt cheap shots in IK's visit to UK related thread. Good luck with that sir, it rather started to amuse me now.

Back
Top Bottom