What's new

Musharraf calls for India and Pak to ‘bury the hatchet’

Done. It remains ours rightfully and historically, preceding the birth of islam.

Now if you're not ready to accept this, then we don't care.

it must be nice living in your fantasy word where you don't have to live in reality.

Kashmir has always belonged to the Kashmiries, not Bhartis.
The only time India ever had a claim to Kashmir was when they invaded in 47
Before that it was part of the British Raj, and before that part of Mughal India and before that part of various kingdoms.
It was never part of the ROI.

But then again I am arguing with people who think that Baharat was a country for 100,000 years. :lol:

it must be nice living in your fantasy word where you don't have to live in reality.

Before that it was part of the British Raj, and before that part of Mughal India and before that part of various kingdoms.

But then again I am arguing with people who think that Baharat was a country for 100,000 years. :lol:

& what does that mean???

same goes for say China (various kingdom & all), same goes for many European countries, same goes for US, same goes for any other country, there is no present country which was always "as it is".

MUSHRAFF should hush up

India getting on with life & has buried the hatchet ALREADY.

pakistanis NEED to get sense of direction and sort out their massive internal provblems

and when was tibet ever part of china.. ??

What will we gain out of peace with pakistan? Our military budget will not reduce (china?).
Its only pakistan which will profit from peace.

If France and Germany went from bitter foes to close allies in 10 years I see no reason India and Pakistan can't do the same.

If nothing else, start with cultural matters. I'm sure both sides would agree that promoting their shared history would be beneficial.

Mush has no credibility.

If he wanted peace he shouldn't have invaded in '99.

Hes irrelevant.

Just find the origin of the name kashmir and srinagar,that'll answer ur question.But then i'm arguing with people who think they were here during IVC and then disappeared,suddenly reappearing again during mughals.Lol.

Musharraf himself screwed the chance to make peace in the region. He start Kargil and now expecting this ??? He is responsible for the deaths of soilders from both sides. He should be buried first

I would like it to be solved by the YOU KNOW WHAT type way. kisi ke bhi man ki koi tamanna ya kasak baaki nahi rahni chahiye.:coffee:

Hahahahah bro get a life

Ist war Stalemate U got half Kashmir and we got half Kashmir
2nd war Total Stalemate.
3rd Ya u whooped our ***. Because East and West Pakistan are thousand miles apart So its really hard to win in such scenario where u r dealing with miscreants like Mukti bahini and upon that dealing with scums like u. Still in my opinion PA performed well.

Now the situation is changed

4th war It will be last for both countries. Either any of the two countries will take TOTAL control of kashmir or both will be gone to oblivion

Yes, yes,this time you have very bright chances, please make your first move as soon as possible so that we can give you all kashmir on a platter. hurry up, fast, time is running out.

Dish out flowers instead of bullets. Mush was a good leader for Pakistan. In all fairness to him, he did try to heal the rift with India during his final years in office.

Easy for him to say!! Did he take any actions to this end? I think sending terrorists to kill innocents in India is hardly putting out an olive branch, is it?

Yes, yes,this time you have very bright chances, please make your first move as soon as possible so that we can give you all kashmir on a platter. hurry up, fast, time is running out.

Hahahahahaha Just as i thought i just had to do a spark and all Indians on Fire. Mission Accomplished. If u r high on Fighting orgasm I can Prescribe some games go and play. And ur fighting testosterone will be normal.

So the Prescription is

HALO
Battlefield
AOE
and so on

A game a day keep ur Fighting testosterone away - By Hunter-Hunted

Back
Top Bottom