What's new

Musharraf calls for India and Pak to ‘bury the hatchet’

Hahahahahaha Just as i thought i just had to do a spark and all Indians on Fire. Mission Accomplished. If u r high on Fighting orgasm I can Prescribe some games go and play. And ur fighting testosterone will be normal.

So the Prescription is

HALO
Battlefield
AOE
and so on

A game a day keep ur Fighting testosterone away - By Hunter-Hunted

It is you , not me who deserve to take all those items you mentioned, and you better know why .

India has already buried the hatched and we have already moved on. That is Pakistan that has not moved an inch since 1947

If France and Germany went from bitter foes to close allies in 10 years I see no reason India and Pakistan can't do the same.

If nothing else, start with cultural matters. I'm sure both sides would agree that promoting their shared history would be beneficial.

:lol: my friend, that is where the problem lies. You see, our shared history was the most bitter one in the history of any two countries. Before Pakistan formed, their kind and us were on loggerheads for 8 centuries. The bitterness goes much beyond what you see in modern subcontinent's context.

Germany and France's enmity was mainly for territory and increasing their empires; ours is ideological, cultural/faith-based.

There's a world of difference between them and us.

As a European it may be difficult for you to understand which is perfectly fine. But to make it simple for you, things are much more complicated than they seem to be.

Bury Musharraf and lets discuss Kargil war!!
stupid.png

musharraf talks about "niyat"... he should not even be allowed to use that word. he should just retire and live a decent life and leave India and Pakistan's future to their leaders.

Back
Top Bottom