What's new

Musharraf admits Pakistan as "very dangerous country"

ya india is most dangerous and thats why every day many new industries are being set up in India...i guess they like adventure :)

Pakistan is having new industries set up in the country as well. Despite generating billions of $ losses every year fighting the WOT, the Pakistan economy is growing & the GDP growth rate is increasing (slowly). Most countries would have collapsed with what Pakistan is facing right now, yet the Pakistan economy is growing. Also, don't forget that India suffered more casualties from violence from 1994-2005 than what Pakistan has faced from 2001-2011. Pakistan is only in a temporary phase.

never dangerous, but some house cleanup seems needed. because china and chinese element, you got north krea and iran as your ally too, whether you like them or not is pakistan's business, but at least its free, and none of them can be easily attempted (as you do, ;)

Pakistan is having new industries set up in the country as well. Despite generating billions of $ losses every year fighting the WOT, the Pakistan economy is growing & the GDP growth rate is increasing (slowly). Most countries would have collapsed with what Pakistan is facing right now, yet the Pakistan economy is growing. Also, don't forget that India suffered more casualties from violence from 1994-2005 than what Pakistan has faced from 2001-2011. Pakistan is only in a temporary phase.

do you think investing more in sectors like tourism,entertainment will help pakistan recover quickly?won't it help change the international image of pakistan?say,make a building like the burj-ul-arab and the international community will change the way they see pakistan?

do you think investing more in sectors like tourism,entertainment will help pakistan recover quickly?won't it help change the international image of pakistan?say,make a building like the burj-ul-arab and the international community will change the way they see pakistan?

Tourism will increase in Pakistan as well once the WOT ends. Pakistan has already created a 7 star hotel in Islamabad (Centaurus). There are countless other projects going on in Pakistan right now, they have been mentioned in various threads. If you are genuinely interested in being informed, I can post the links to those threads so you can see the development with your own eyes.

But if you want to troll, feel free to do so.

It is indeed a dangerious place and most of my fellow Pakistani's will disagree with me don't get me wrong i love my country but it is facing very hard and dangerious times it forusre is not a safe place for anyone specially its citzens unless these mullah parties and terrorist aren't finished and faced with from the gov ,armed focres and the people of Pakistan it will never be safe and only get worse just look at the facts these bastard / mullah's and terroorist have destroyed our country and will keep doing it till it is finished. The time has come that we must face facts admit to our mistakes and stand united as a nation and fight of these elements and help the nation grow to a brighter future so help us GOD.:pakistan:

It is indeed a dangerious place and most of my fellow Pakistani's will disagree with me don't get me wrong i love my country but it is facing very hard and dangerious times it forusre is not a safe place for anyone specially its citzens unless these mullah parties and terrorist aren't finished and faced with from the gov ,armed focres and the people of Pakistan it will never be safe and only get worse just look at the facts these bastard / mullah's and terroorist have destroyed out country and will keep doing it till it is finished. The time has come that we must face facts admit to our mistakes and stand united as a nation and fight of these elements and help the nation grow to a brighter future so help us GOD.

all nations have had their share of bad times.
never worry,there is a good and bright future ahead.

Back
Top Bottom