What's new

Musharraf admits Pakistan as "very dangerous country"

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
New York, Mar 28: Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf admitted that Pakistan is a "very dangerous" country. The former military ruler also considered the extremism and terrorism in Pak soil is the bigger threat than India.

During an interview with 'Time magazine,' when asked whether Pakistan was the most dangerous country in the world, Musharraf said "It is very dangerous, yes, I will have to admit."

According to Musharraf, who is now living in exile in London, the most dangerous country in the world is Afghanistan. When asked which is more of a threat to Pakistan - extremism or India, Musharraf, who announced his own political party in London, said At the moment, it's extremism and terrorism. But you can't compare. Let's not think this is a permanent situation."

"The orientation of 90 per cent of Indian troops is against Pakistan. We cannot ever ignore India, which poses an existential threat to Pakistan," he added.

Musharraf, who was toppled in 2008, objected to compare his fall with uprisings in Tunisia and Egypt. He added that he left the power peacefully through his own will, but the situation in Tunisia and Egypt was different and can't be compared with his regime.

When asked about his plans to return to Pakistan to run again for the Presidential post, Musharraf said, "For the sake of Pakistan. I am very comfortable. I go around the world lecturing, and they pay me well."

"But there is a cause bigger than the self. I governed the country for nine years - successfully. So I don't have to reinvent the wheel. And I know Pakistan is suffering. I know there is a vacuum of leadership. Therefore the cause of Pakistan pulls me toward my destiny. Maybe it's a call of destiny much more for the nation than for myself." he added.

Musharraf admits Pakistan as "very dangerous country"

invites your views on this article

p.s:
1.sorry if already discussed.
2. this is not an attempt to bash pakistan. please post genuine comments

"The orientation of 90 per cent of Indian troops is against Pakistan. We cannot ever ignore India, which poses an existential threat to Pakistan," he added.

u posted this thread to show that point lol, mushi is right we cant ignore our enemies,

Troll thread. The Indian sources picked out his one sentence (which is not even a direct quote from him), made it the headline, & ignored the rest of what he said. Of course Pakistan is dangerous right now, it is embroiled in the global WOT. India is extremely dangerous as well, India is suffering from all kinds of terrorism within their country, Indians are being blown up by Naxals everyday (read the 'Insurgencies in India' thread in the Indian Defense Forum for regular updates).

Troll thread. The Indian sources picked out his one sentence, made it the headline, & ignored the rest of what he said. Of course Pakistan is dangerous right now, it is embroiled in the WOT. India is dangerous as well, India is suffering from all kinds of terrorism within their country, Indians are being blown up by Naxals everyday (read the 'Insurgencies in India' thread in the Indian Defense Forum for regular updates).

i have posted multiple sources stating what mr.musharaff said.
post some genuine comments if you have some.

how many of you guys want to see musharaff as your president?
was his reign good?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

thanks for sources dude..
i wonder how these people react so fast to say that only India's media reported it :rofl:
doesn't matter as they always fall down right on face :rofl:

not all kobra,only a few!

Troll thread. The Indian sources picked out his one sentence, made it the headline, & ignored the rest of what he said. Of course Pakistan is dangerous right now, it is embroiled in the WOT. India is dangerous as well, India is suffering from all kinds of terrorism within their country, Indians are being blown up by Naxals everyday (read the 'Insurgencies in India' thread in the Indian Defense Forum for regular updates).

ya india is most dangerous and thats why every day many new industries are being set up in India...i guess they like adventure :)

Musharaf is right, indeed Pakistan is the most dangerous place on earth where Suicide bombers can blast you any time , any where.

u posted this thread to show that point lol, mushi is right we cant ignore our enemies,

how did you know that?
telepathy?astrology?magic?
or
did big foot tell you?

Musharaf is right, indeed Pakistan is the most dangerous place on earth where Suicide bombers can blast you any time , any where.

dude,
musharaff didn't tell that pakistan was the most dangerous place. he just said that it was a dangerous place. it was only his personal opinion.

Musharraf said "It is very dangerous, yes, I will have to admit

According to Musharraf, who is now living in exile in London, the most dangerous country in the world is Afghanistan

Lame article, he is not living in exile, rather it is Self Exile.

Why the writer ignored "Afghanistan"??? huh? bcaz he is indian???

Back
Top Bottom