What's new

Musharaf is severely ill may die soon

who created nawaz?
who bred zulfiqar bhutto?
who created mqm?

was it awaam?

sir behind almost every menace ull find pindi boys finger prints!! i have utmost respect for armed forces but top brass has been ahole imo they have done more harm than zardaris or nawazs!
Yes awaam created the above..dont put blame on anyone else..its the awaam that say bhutto aj br zinda hey aur sheir aya

Dont blame the seducer if you cant keep your pants

Yes awaam created the above..dont put blame on anyone else..its the awaam that say bhutto aj br zinda hey aur sheir aya

Hi,

Is was the same awam that distributed sweets when Nawaz was ousted by Gen Musharraf---.

100% true.
Mushraff has been severly ill for last 3 months, doctors have told him he has only a few months.

Pakistan embassy in London knows of his condition, hence why all the talk of Gen returing to face trial were squashed.

sher ka baacha who would have taken entire illegally indian occupied kashmir had it not been for the fat coward Nawaz.
El o el. Noora saved our asses. Our men were getting slaughtered

It has happened before to Prime Ministers. Why cannot it happen to Presidents?

You have a democratic government. Legislate that i should not be allowed to procreate and i will follow it.
If members of sharif family were allowed to buried inside pakistan then why not the sons of the soil like musharaf.
Go ahead and shift the grave of zia ul haq to afghanistan or some wahhabi land from faisal mosque and i will agree with you if you rant about dictatorship and constitutional amendments.

El o el. Noora saved our asses. Our men were getting slaughtered
Noora messed up everything and destroyed all the hard efforts and sacrifices by our army.Because noora is a coward and selfish.

He did a great job by throwing Ganja out, but did the mother of all mistakes by Doing NRO، had he not being trapped by USA and politicians and had kept on for further 10 years we would have a totally strong and different Pakistan by now،

A true patriot. May be Poisened by someone or some organization.

when you release a virus it infacts!

not awaams lets take mqm for example

you created bhutto and he made some weird laws and discriminated against muhajir while he had your support then you armed mqm supported their killings just to counter bhuttos! and then you blame awaam!

If members of sharif family were allowed to buried inside pakistan then why not the sons of the soil like musharaf.
Go ahead and shift the grave of zia ul haq to afghanistan or some wahhabi land from faisal mosque and i will agree with you if you rant about dictatorship and constitutional amendments.

Zia died for and in Pakistan.

there is No comparing between politicians and armed forces

He should not be allowed to be buried in Pakistan

And you should not be allowed to live in Pakistan.

I used to think like you too bro but nah this guy is the worst after zia

Kargil blunder
The pointless coup
Dragging us into WOT
Allowing mqm to get stronger
NRO

Before we talk about article 6 he should be held accountable for the soldiers we lost and the shame we earned because of him and his 3 aides at kargil. But seeing his condition i say let him go now hisaab to hoga na iska bhi.

Pakistan owes its existence post 9/11 to this guy.

Mishal Khan was lynched by your kind
pathetic excuses of a human being

what did the investigation reveal?

Kind or Type aside. who Got actually convicted?

honey learn to tolerate democracy unless You consider it Haram

what did the investigation reveal?

Kind or Type aside. who Got actually convicted?

honey learn to tolerate democracy unless You consider it Haram

Pakistan teray bap ki jageer nahi hai jo to batay ga kisko dafn hona hai yahan kisko nahi.
Dafa ho ja yahan se do takay k saudi boot-licker

Pakistan teray bap ki jageer nahi hai jo to batay ga kisko dafn hona hai yahan kisko nahi.
Dafa ho ja yahan se do takay k saudi boot-licker

pehle mulk Me hochuka hai. Agar Dobara hogaya to Konsi qiyamat ajaegi.

Saudis made a deal with mush for Nawaz.

Baqi apko apki aqal Mubarak

Back
Top Bottom