What's new

Musharaf is severely ill may die soon

Every dictator in pakistan's history did blunders and good initiatives at the same time, be it Gen. Ayub Khan, Gen. Zia ul Haq or Gen. Musharraf they all are in the same page except Yahya Khan which did blunders only.
Economic recovery, institutional reforms and new development projects like Gwadar port, CPEC and motorways are some of General(R) Musharraf's prominent moves although blunders like War on terror and NRO has some everlasting consequences on Pakistani society and people which costed us thousand of lives and negative impact on economy as well as ethnic and sectarian divide.

Every dictator in pakistan's history did blunders and good initiatives at the same time, be it Gen. Ayub Khan, Gen. Zia ul Haq or Gen. Musharraf they all are in the same page except Yahya Khan which did blunders only.
Economic recovery, institutional reforms and new development projects like Gwadar port, CPEC and motorways are some of General(R) Musharraf's prominent moves although blunders like War on terror and NRO has some everlasting consequences on Pakistani society and people which costed us thousand of lives and negative impact on economy as well as ethnic and sectarian divide.
It is because of the reasons that you quoted, people like me believe musharraf did more harm than good to this country

It is because of the reasons that you quoted, people like me believe musharraf did more harm than good to this country

You, of course, are entitled to your opinion.
But please name a Pakistani leader(s) who, in your opinion, did more good than harm to this country.

You, of course. are entitled to your opinion.
But please name a Pakistani leader(s) who, in your opinion, did more good than harm to this country.
Well for starters what about Ayub Khan....

Well for starters what about Ayub Khan....

So, you don't have a problem with dictatorship!
How old are you? Have you lived through Ayub's era?
Do you know how unpopular Ayub had become before his resignation?
We can discuss in detail what good and harm Ayub did to this country, but first I would like to know what makes you believe that Musharraf did more harm than good

Pakistan owes its existence post 9/11 to this guy.
Same argument is used for Zia by many (Regarding russian invasion) what we know about the threat by US is by musharraf's own words we don't know how US would've reacted if there was a legitimate democratic gov in Pakistan at that time (which this guy had toppled few years back).

So, you don't have a problem with dictatorship!
How old are you? Have you lived through Ayub's era?
Do you know how unpopular Ayub had become before his resignation?
We can discuss in detail what good and harm Ayub did to this country, but first I would like to know what makes you believe that Musharraf did more harm than good
First off am 2 years older than you....secondly i just stated my opinion...i didnt want to get into a debate with anyone...if you think musharraf was good then fine...i dont have any problem with that but you cannot enforce your opinion on others...

Same argument is used for Zia by many (Regarding russian invasion) what we know about the threat by US is by musharraf's own words we don't know how US would've reacted if there was a legitimate democratic gov in Pakistan at that time (which this guy had toppled few years back).

Pakistan owes the success of its nuclear program to Gen. Zia
We can criticize Zia for his policies, esp. religious/sectarian ones, as he is everyone's favorite Aunt Sally
But we cannot deny the fact that he was one of the most patriotic Pakistani leaders ever whose incorruptibility and loyalty are unquestionable.

100% true.
Mushraff has been severly ill for last 3 months, doctors have told him he has only a few months.

Pakistan embassy in London knows of his condition, hence why all the talk of Gen returing to face trial were squashed.

sher ka baacha who would have taken entire illegally indian occupied kashmir had it not been for the fat coward Nawaz.
Pakistan had golden era during his rule ,,then came two SOBs Nawaz and Zardari ..

First off am 2 years older than you....secondly i just stated my opinion...i didnt want to get into a debate with anyone...if you think musharraf was good then fine...i dont have any problem with that but you cannot enforce your opinion on others...

I am not enforcing my opinion on anyone, I haven't even expressed my opinion yet.
I was just trying to ask you what made you believe that Musharraf did more harm than good.

Pakistan owes the success of its nuclear program to Gen. Zia
Again bhutto was the one who started it so what makes us think that the one who started it wouldn't have finished it. See the pattern here we're giving both of these generals credit for something they stole.
But we cannot deny the fact that he was one of the most patriotic Pakistani leaders ever whose incorruptibility and loyalty are unquestionable.
Uske patriotism ka kya karen ham jisne is country ki taqdeer hi badal di ho? Gave us gifts like Altaf and Nawaz? and other countless gifts? Kher debate is not about zia or bhutto as debate on both of them esp zia's gifts is a never ending one. I'm not a fan of bhutto or nawaz sharif as both of them were products of dictatorship to begin with my point is we shouldn't put these 2 on high pedestal. They don't deserve it both of them broke the constitution they're traitors by law they broke the oath they swore Quran pe hath rakh ke. zia is dead but Musharraf in his last days at least can accept his mistakes starting from kargil (really our boys didn't deserved what he did with them) and apologize.

we all will die one day
people younger and healthier have died last year and this year.
his political time in the limelight was over once he stepped down.

even if another general makes a coup, our people will distribute sweets and dance and will distribute sweets and dance when Zardari or Sherifs will come back.
this is who we are.

Back
Top Bottom