What's new

MURREE DECLARED CALAMITY HIT FOLLOWING DEATH OF 19 TOURISTS

RIP. Minus 8 Celsius, 4 feet of snow, and so many cars stuck. But so many people dead in one car indicates Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

The recent I-90 blizzard in Virginia had people stuck for 25+ hours, unlike in Murree where it was not that long, but there were no deaths in VA despite freezing temp (even if much milder than Murree's) and despite being stuck for so many hours. That's probably because Americans are far better informed about the hazards of winter, starting with the awareness about CO poisoning.

1641656052674.png

1641656026743.png

Murre and northern areas in winter is no place for outsiders to come and holiday. if you travel people need to carry winter clothing and other items to sit it out until rescued. These poor souls shouldn’t have lost there lives if authorities did there job.

One shouldn't think of going to a Place without any Considerable Information, Murree is safe for its People, Because they know how to survive, and and have lived under these conditions, Outsiders Aka People from Distant Districts of Punjab shouldn't really come here in Such Winters without considerable Equipments, Anything can Happen in northern areas. I saw People Criticizing Government over here too, Like, Bhai agar tumhe pata ha ke Waha Rush wala Mousam ha to udher ja hi kiun rhey ho?. And Pakistani Army at its best again, always providing relief to the People in Danger, Another Punch to thr Faces of "Army Karrapt ha sarr" Waley Log

all of the paksitan rush to muree like headless chickens . common man whats over there on hill ? i think there should be a cable car from pindi to muree people go on it and come back . no cars should go to that hill . it must be cars free now .
Sir ji ...i live 45 minutes away from Murree but all my life went 6 or 7 times .... lolzz... these Murree ka " pahria " ..one greedy bastard ... who were charging these poor stranded people 40 to 50 thousand per night ...lot of people end up sleeping the cars... there are many elite class guest houses wish they open for these people ...But govt can't do anything when people rush toward Murree like this ...

Last edited:
Sorry to say but the people of murree are lowlife imbeciles and instead of helping the stranded people, they demanded 30K to 50K Rs per room, that had no heating and no hot water. They demanded thousands of rupees for providing petrol and selling stuff and 100x price. On top of all this, those locals are rude thugs. I absolutely hate murree and its ppl from the core of my heart. Those monkeys living there have more humanity than those human looking creatures. Any sane person should never go to murree.

Sorry to say but the people of murree are lowlife imbeciles and instead of helping the stranded people, they demanded 30K to 50K Rs per room, that had no heating and no hot water. They demanded thousands of rupees for providing petrol and selling stuff and 100x price. On top of all this, those locals are rude thugs. I absolutely hate murree and its ppl from the core of my heart. Those monkeys living there have more humanity than those human looking creatures. Any sane person should never go to murree.
I would recommend stay in Pindi and go Murree for tea, spend a day and come back. If you know someone in Army, arrange a guest house then stay, otherwise avoid overnight stay ... these Raja and Abbasi ....

If PTI loses next election Fawad Ch's idiotic statements would be a huge factor in it.

TV Channels reporting that the hotels in Murree and surrounding areas started charging between Rs. 20000 and Rs. 40000 per night, hence people decided to sleep in their vehicle.
Bastards profiting from others misery.
If everyone boycotts Murree for one season. the scumbags will come to their senses.

A friend of mine is trying to enter through nela sandh
I cancelled my program to murree just two days ago. I was expecting same rush and crowd , I always avoid travel on holidays or events like 14 august due to rush and traffic jam
I just watched on geo News, normal hotels were demanding between 30,000 and 50,000 today for one room for one night. Cruel and bloody hotels.
On new year celebration evening ,1.5 lac people entered in murree, while yesterday 1 lac, but incidents happened due to heavy snow and lack of awareness. People slept in car closed while heater on.

Back
Top Bottom