What's new

MURREE DECLARED CALAMITY HIT FOLLOWING DEATH OF 19 TOURISTS

tourism country banon gah - tax loun gah services kuch b nhi doungah worst PM-IK
where are Muree MNA's ??
where was buzdar he did not know about traffic issue at muree road why he not take any measurements ?

Bcz of this haramipan people died fk muree
2022-01-08 19_59_00-Facebook.png

Only Army and JDC providing services

271588224_4462417887219208_1118820930343232567_n.jpg

Carbon monoxide(CO) is odourless and a silent killer, people become unconcious and in a few minutes they die, running car heaters or air conditioners without the engine running is deadly, even with the engine on and exhaust/silencer covered with snow will lead to CO poisoning in few minutes.

Looks as though people were stranded with cars piled up, they slept in the cars with the heater on and that led to CO accumulation first making them unconcious and then the death in a matter of minutes.

Carbon monoxide is harmful when breathed because it displaces oxygen in the blood and deprives the heart, brain and other vital organs of oxygen. Large amounts of CO can overcome you in minutes without warning — causing you to lose consciousness and suffocate. .

Last edited:
Never go Murree during snow season. Murree roads are not wide enough to clear during emergency situations. Unfortunately, .. Murree city limit only allows around 3300 parking spots ... imagine 153 thousand cars entered in 5 days. Everyone blaming Murree hotel owners ... who are responsible for these deaths .. Plus no co ordination between govt institutions.

Last edited:
We are proactive nation instead of reactive then i can assure you, Pakistan will be the best country in the world.

Like IK said and even what I believe
Domestic tourism is increasing rapidly, especially considering better motorway-highway system making it easier to travel

So we cannot rely on just one or two areas for domestic tourism

Devalop atleast 3-4 more tourism cities like Murree - not just in gilgit
They should be near pindi like muree etc
Build a corridor like we have industrial corridor

Build a tourism corridor of atleast 3-4 cities within an hours-2 drive you can go through all of that corridor

This means less overpopulation of just one tourism destination

There's silver lining in this absolutely tragic incident
That is that provided if we focus and build better tourism infrastructure in couple more cities around that area
Our domestic tourism alone can support these touristy cities/towns

Wrong on that one even here in UK military is called in to deal with disasters such as floods, assisting fuel trucks etc.
Yeah , but neither British people nor politicians rubbish military day and night. Same as Pakistani do.

My father used to work for the Military Farms and there used to be one Farms establishment at Jheega Gali with a rest house. This enabled me to spend many of summer holidays in Murree during my days at Rawalpindi in the early 1950's. In 1976 I again spent nearly a month at the Cecil hotel with my young family. Murree hadn't' changes all that much in the 20 years except that on Sundays the Mall became very busy due the rush of the 'Day trippers' from Islamabad. Unless there has been a substantial widening of the town roads ( with the so little open space available I can't see how?) allowing 100 thousand cars to enter Murre was courting disaster.

I feel deeply sorry for the families who lost their loved ones because of the ineptitude of the authorities. However it is now water under the bridge and the blame game wouldn't brings the departed ones back. My real concern is that after a few days of hu-ha ; the incident would be forgotten without any concrete corrective measure to avoid such incidents in future.

they should park cars in a parking and have a seat . parking can be paid and well secure . and a cable bus will be good and cheap idea to deliver them up .

View attachment 806802
Kya aap abhi bhi Pakistani ki baat kar rahein hain?
Te car park mein tameez se gari khari karien ge aur tameez se chair lift istemaal karien ge?
Hosakta hai - har jaga musallah afraad kharay kar dein jo shoot on sight karien koi bhi masle pe tu ye theek rahein ge.

Back
Top Bottom