What's new

MURREE DECLARED CALAMITY HIT FOLLOWING DEATH OF 19 TOURISTS

smajh nhi aati mujhy is qaum ki bhai .

Awareness ki kami nae hai. Yahan loag mutmain begairat hain kisi doosray ki advise laina tu haram samjhtay hain. yahan logoon ko jitna janay say manah karo gay utni awam akathi ho jaye gi.

Most of the people died of Asphyxiation, with the exhasut pipes covered and toxic gases making their way in
No i think they died of cold not asphyxiation

This is me coming from medical field seeing this here in USA
Awareness ki kami nae hai. Yahan loag mutmain begairat hain kisi doosray ki advise laina tu haram samjhtay hain. yahan logoon ko jitna janay say manah karo gay utni awam akathi ho jaye gi.
You jump off a cliff and blame the govt

Noone is to blam here ..apart from lack of education

So much in this news does not add up in my head :/ Have myself walked hours in minus temperatures, it's not fun for sure but isn't lethal either!

People slept with cars turned on. When snow piles up exhaust get covered with snow. Gases from engiene make their way inside car eventually. If someone is sleeping it will be too late when you start suffocating bcz it makes you hallucinate as well. It is literally slow death.

all of the paksitan rush to muree like headless chickens . common man whats over there on hill ? i think there should be a cable car from pindi to muree people go on it and come back . no cars should go to that hill . it must be cars free now .
Lack of writ aside people really dont have any idea how to deal with cold
Just like dengue and coronavirus messages we need basic advisories for how to deal with snowfall
because people have no awearness . and then these people are ok with all these you mentioned . they can live in those dirty hotels they can sit in car hours they can eat that yukki food and they are rude as muree people :p:
In this season I think places like Mangla, Kalar Kahar and Khewra are much better options
They still have reasonable crowds

There is no lack of education or awareness here. Pakistanis have that mindset which prohibits rationality when making decisions.

Pakistan Army Comes To The Rescue......Again.

1641649991618.png

1641650026285.png

very unfortunate deaths RIP those who lost their lives this is most likely the correct explanation
I have seen some pictures of dead bodies they dont look like deaths from frost bites
I dont think its possible to die from cold inside of a car when temperature is around 0C

These galiat roads need to be made closed access in the winter season.

I have seen some pictures of dead bodies they dont look like deaths from frost bites
I dont think its possible to die from cold inside of a car when temperature is around 0C

Probably fell asleep while engine was running with fan heaters on, carbon poisoning is very highly likely given the very heavy snowfall, car windows should have been slightly open, but it all comes down to awareness on how to deal with situations like these.

no one dies in -2C Celsius cold weather. they got stuck in snow and cars rears got covered, carbon monoxide poisioning, windows completely closed

ANSAR Burney Trust
40 m ·

Seems Slept in car due to stuck but with no air inflow as windows tightly locked slowly met death in sleep. Very big mistake that people make of sleeping in car thinking it's safe. It's common way of suicide in Japan, so called sweet death. #Murree

1641651691773.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom