What's new

Munir Niazi Poetry Khayal Jiska Tha Mujhe Sad Poetry in Urdu

Not very deep but good for depth you need pure poets like munir niazi Mir taqi Mir ghalib etc
Though ghalib had Wahdat al Wajood like a bee in his Bonnet.
Ghalib is my one of my favourite poet.

نہ تھا کچھ ، تو خدا تھا ؛ کچھ نہ ہو تا، تو خدا ہوتا
ڈبویا مجھ کو ہونے نے ؛ نہ ہوتا، میں تو کیا ہوتا؟

Ghalib is my one of my favourite poet.

نہ تھا کچھ ، تو خدا تھا ؛ کچھ نہ ہو تا، تو خدا ہوتا
ڈبویا مجھ کو ہونے نے ؛ نہ ہوتا، میں تو کیا ہوتا؟
Again wahdat al wajood نہ ہوتا، میں تو کیا ہوتا
Is the question and you won't be able to bear the answer he is/was contemplating.

sorry bros last one... 4 minutes of your time. and for deviating the thread..

@b4umsf @Fawadqasim1
the concept of leadership 'imamat'..

وَالَّذِينَ اسْتَجَابُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَأَمْرُهُمْ شُورَى بَيْنَهُمْ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ ﴿٣٨﴾
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And those who have responded to their lord and established prayer and whose affair is [determined by] consultation among themselves, and from what We have provided them, they spend.

وَالَّذِينَ اسْتَجَابُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَأَقَامُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَأَمْرُهُمْ شُورَى بَيْنَهُمْ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ ﴿٣٨﴾
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And those who have responded to their lord and established prayer and whose affair is [determined by] consultation among themselves, and from what We have provided them, they spend.
There are many verses and other two I like of Hz Suleman judgement on a verdict and who to support when 2 groups of muslim fight. You can find a lecture on second "When we fight" by NAK

What Iqbal is saying leader should be simple and fearless. As one becomes fearless only when he is ready of consequences (hardship, misery, poorness, etc) Then he adds lastly that, that leadership is poisonous who makes one to praise the authority.

There are many verses and other two I like of Hz Suleman judgement on a verdict and who to support when 2 groups of muslim fight. You can find a lecture on second "When we fight" by NAK

What Iqbal is saying leader should be simple and fearless. As one becomes fearless only when he is ready of consequences (hardship, misery, poorness, etc) Then he adds lastly that, that leadership is poisonous who makes one to praise the authority.
This is the only verse in which Quran tells us regarding how the Muslim should be governed and lead. Through shura not through sultani dictatorship.

This is the only verse in which Quran tells us regarding how the Muslim should be governed and lead. Through shura not through sultani dictatorship.
i wasn't talking about selecting leader/PM etc, and i think neither Iqbal. It is about general young muslims to come out of comfort, be a leader, excel in your field, focus n quality and no tail carrying of rich, worldly goods etc. So work hard, live simple and be bold.
Similarly, Hz Suelman AS made a judgemental error, which I discuss and in 'when we fight' it was about how to decide/analyse a collective decision. So about in general being a leader/imam of your decision/house/locality etc

i wasn't talking about selecting leader/PM etc, and i think neither Iqbal. It is about general young muslims to come out of comfort, be a leader, excel in your field, focus n quality and no tail carrying of rich, worldly goods etc. So work hard, live simple and be bold.
Similarly, Hz Suelman AS made a judgemental error, which I discuss and in 'when we fight' it was about how to decide/analyse a collective decision. So about in general being a leader/imam of your decision/house/locality etc
I absolutely agree with you

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom