What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

The Mullah brigade knows exactly what the Blasphemy laws state, what they require, and that they do not in any way allow people like Mustafa Qadri to commit terrorism and murder on the basis of their own twisted views.

But what you are missing is the point that I alluded to earlier - the entire structure of Blasphemy as it is currently set up allows the Mullah's to continue promoting their perverted interpretations without any challenge or criticism. Question any of their horrible interpretations and they can shut down the debate through accusations of blasphemy and mob violence. Slaman Taseer, in championing a review of the Blasphemy laws to reform, not repeal, was going to start demolishing this unjust system of laws that allowed the Mullah's to stop debate and discussion over their preferred interpretations of religion. They therefore had a vested interest in Qadri being set free, because his hanging by the State is a very strong message that the Mullah way is wrong.

You are the most qualified person on "Deen" and others are lunatic ... i get your point ... thank you

Based on what? Is the Quran incomplete? Why wouldn't Allah include everything that He wanted to command Muslims to do in the Quran?

Yes - no sane or rational justification can be offered for killing or imprisoning (by the State or non-State individuals) people for merely saying, writing or drawing things.

As I have already said you are most qualified person ever on "deen". I am not your match ... according to you, "you are on the level of Imam Abu Hanifa (R.A)"

hadith is wrong, sunnah is wrong and you are right ... what else I can say.

As I have already said you are most qualified person ever on "deen". I am not your match ... according to you, "you are on the level of Imam Abu Hanifa (R.A)"
I never said that - stop committing blasphemy!

I made some common sense and rational arguments that you have chosen to not refute.
hadith is wrong, sunnah is wrong and you are right ... what else I can say.
The Quran is Allah's word - where in the Quran is there any command supporting the Blasphemy laws?

LAL Masjid sh!tt of yours.
LAL masjid is the same mullah brigade shit, once Operation Zarb-e-azb is over and that area is cleared out, you will see what establishment is gonna do to LAL masjid, madrassa's and Mullah brigade all over Pakistan.
One comrade of Mullah brigade ,Malik Ishaq has already being given Ticket to hell while for the rest visas are in consideration.

We got this country for muslims and non muslims and not to be slave of Islamic extremists.

I never said that - stop committing blasphemy!

I made some common sense and rational arguments that you have chosen to not refute.

The Quran is Allah's word - where in the Quran is there any command supporting the Blasphemy laws?

I am saying you are the best person on earth to teach all muslims Islam, the others are lunatic for sure.

I am saying you are the best person on earth to teach all muslims Islam, the others are lunatic for sure.
I would just like a rational and logical response to my arguments. Childish sarcasm is not a substitute for that.

LAL masjid is the same mullah brigade shit, once Operation Zarb-e-azb is over and that area is cleared out, you will see what establishment is gonna do to LAL masjid, madrassa's and Mullah brigade all over Pakistan.
One comrade of Mullah brigade ,Malik Ishaq has already being given Ticket to hell while for the rest visas are in consideration.

We got this country for muslims and non muslims and not to be slave of Islamic extremists.

DEOBANDI .... not same Mullah brigade.

This Mullah brigade was the one which gave Historic fatwa against Taliban and many of Sufi Ulema e Karam killed in Khud kush.

Don't Mix SUFI and DEOBANDI ....

I would just like a rational and logical response to my arguments. Childish sarcasm is not a substitute for that.

You are directly saying that the peoples who was in assembly and those drafted the law were not capable enough and you are .... what else I can say after that ???

Bull-crap - my position is that no such justification exists in the Quran. If you think otherwise then it is your responsibility to make your case and support it with whatever 'facts from the ocean of knowledge' you claim exists. If you are unable to provide such justification, then my argument continues to stand unchallenged. You Mullah apologists are not going to be allowed to hide behind this absurd 'learn the ocean of knowledge' argument anymore. Either provide properly sourced facts and justifications, or accept the fact that you can't refute the argument and that the Mullahs and blasphemy law supporters are wrong.

Stop behaving like a child - only a child (or an adult with the emotional control of a child) would not be able to 'not absorb derogatory remarks about XYZ individual'. Act like a mature, decent, civilized human being and react to criticism and/or derogatory remarks by either ignoring them or factually rebutting them.

And is there a law requiring people to offer those prayers or be condemned to death because someone accused them of missing even one of those prayers during their lifetime?

Murderers and terrorists like Mustafa Qadri are not Shaheed - don't disgrace the term Shaheed by applying it to degenerate monsters like him.
first learn some manners how to communicate on any forum.
we are also instructed that when you come across who is just making for the purpose of mischief and if he is stubborn then dont waste your time with these "jahils".say "salam" to them and move on..your job is just to send the message. so good bye. putting you on my ignore list

first learn some manners how to communicate on any forum.
we are also instructed that when you come across who is just making for the purpose of mischief and if he is stubborn then dont waste your time with these "jahils".say "salam" to them and move on..your job is just to send the message. so good bye. putting you on my ignore list
Again, If you are unable to provide such justification, then my argument continues to stand unchallenged. You Mullah apologists are not going to be allowed to hide behind this absurd 'learn the ocean of knowledge' argument anymore. Either provide properly sourced facts and justifications, or accept the fact that you can't refute the argument and that the Mullahs and blasphemy law supporters are wrong.

You are directly saying that the peoples who was in assembly and those drafted the law were not capable enough and you are .... what else I can say after that ???
They drafted a law that no one appears to be able to support via the Quran - what else would that suggest to you?

Again, If you are unable to provide such justification, then my argument continues to stand unchallenged. You Mullah apologists are not going to be allowed to hide behind this absurd 'learn the ocean of knowledge' argument anymore. Either provide properly sourced facts and justifications, or accept the fact that you can't refute the argument and that the Mullahs and blasphemy law supporters are wrong.

They drafted a law that no one appears to be able to support via the Quran - what else would that suggest to you?

I don't want to go in religious debate at all.

But now Its the LAW of the state, get majority and change it.

@all can anybody suggest what is the punishment for abusing state law ??

Great that justice is served. I wish now all the corrupt politicians are put on trial and hanged too. There are many politicians supporting terrorism or extremism and even acting like one. They are the root cause of evil in society and should be demolished.
Not happening anytime soon.

The Sharif brothers are not so sharif themselves.

Taseers family was not interested in accepting blood money nor was it willing to forgive (in my view correctly). In addition, Qadri's actions were correctly determined to be terrorism by the courts, whereas neither Raymond Davis not the deaths of PIA workers fall under that category.

Where in the Quran does Allah order the killing of those criticising or degrading the prophet?
Which religion allows its great personalities to be insulted?

unfortunately he went away thanks to CJ Iftikhar Chodry during PPP democracy

View attachment 295995

my 2 cents for this murderer
I shall appreciate if you can show us the faces of those plunderers and killers who have ravaged our country and made it unlivable pauper country. He was just a security guard who killed an infamous and corrupt politician. I am interested to see the faces of those big crocodiles with deserving remarks who have ravaged my beloved country. Selective justice will also worsen the conditions.

Back
Top Bottom