What's new

Mumtaz Qadri Hanged in Adiyala Jail

They are the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan under the 1973 Constitution. Being "Islamic" or not is a matter of perspective however if there is one thing that is clear, it is that they DO NOT predate the country, they ARE drafted by man and they DO NOT command any divine authority.

According to constitution of Pakistan No law would be passed against the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.

Then why do Pakistani textbooks and doctrines eulogize Ilm Din? May be Qadri was trying to follow in his footsteps? The entire edifice is fatally flawed in its present form.

There had been massive reforms so hopefully such things are not there. I do Not remember reading anything about it at least in Books taught in KpK since decades. I remember the only instance when I came to know about Ilmuddin was some vintage drama I came across few years back.

On the other hand you are comparing two different cases as you have missed the entire long discussion so let me repeat it.

Ilmuddin killed a man who in actual written an abusive text in reality whereas Salman Taseer did not say anything that could be called ABUSE.

Still in both the cases killing in the name of blasphemy is not at all justified.

There had been massive reforms so hopefully such things are not there. I do Not remember reading anything about it at least in Books taught in KpK since decades. I remember the only instance when I came to know about Ilmuddin was some vintage drama I came across few years back.

On the other hand you are comparing two different cases as you have missed the entire long discussion so let me repeat it.

Ilmuddin killed a man who in actual written an abusive text in reality whereas Salman Taseer did not say anything that could be called ABUSE.

Still in both the cases killing in the name of blasphemy is not at all justified.

What actually Salman Taseer did ?? please enlighten us all.

What actually Salman Taseer did ?? please enlighten us all.

:) JI official page had posted a video of Salman Taseer with a title " iss video main Salman Taseer nay jo kaha wo yeh jo us ki mot ka bais bana"

In the video he was shown giving some interview or replying to some media questions (probably BBC Urdu) wherein he was shown saying that blasphemy law should be reviewed and that he was not afraid of jahil mullahs who give fatwa over this and that.

Wait watch this video this is what Salman Taseer said

Salman Taseer About Blasphemy Law | Tune.pk

So tell me is it blasphemy ?

CcaTUGvWoAIEaUu.jpg:small
CcY0JUDW0AAimUd.jpg:small

ممتاز قادری کے جنازے کا ایک منظر چاندنی چوک کی جانب سے لیکر صدر کی جانب

NrEBXLiJrZAGjt2h.jpg:small

CcdDJf4XIAAqizt.jpg:small

#MumtazQadri dead body arrived to Liyakat Bag
Ccc89CzW4AAMjs5.jpg:small

some of the policemen deployed around Liaqat Bagh, Rawalpindi, offering prayers for Mumtaz Qadri
CccyCwzWEAACDyk.jpg:small

Murree Road, Rawalpindi this time
CccfL_hWwAAL-NM.jpg:small

@django @Ray_of_Hope @MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Hyperion

CcaTUGvWoAIEaUu.jpg:small
CcY0JUDW0AAimUd.jpg:small

some of the policemen deployed around Liaqat Bagh, Rawalpindi, offering prayers for Mumtaz Qadri

@django @Ray_of_Hope @MaarKhoor @WAJsal @Hyperion

Many qadris there, ooh hoo we have to eliminate or educate thousands of.....:disagree:

:) JI official page had posted a video of Salman Taseer with a title " iss video main Salman Taseer nay jo kaha wo yeh jo us ki mot ka bais bana"

In the video he was shown giving some interview or replying to some media questions (probably BBC Urdu) wherein he was shown saying that blasphemy law should be reviewed and that he was not afraid of jahil mullahs who give fatwa over this and that.

Wait watch this video this is what Salman Taseer said

Salman Taseer About Blasphemy Law | Tune.pk

So tell me is it blasphemy ?

The things he was doing was not his mandate. A court has already rejected Aasia BB plea but he was getting her pardon from president. If he was that interested to get her out of Jail I am sure he can afford best team of Lawyers of Pakistan and not a single team but a whole bar association if he really wanted, he was never interested in Justice for Aasia BB but political mileage same as in an another video Cap. Mr. Safdar and other PML (N) Leader praising Mumtaz Hussain.

He was visiting Jails and doing press conference with the recipient of capital punishment who already confessed her crime.

During a press conference with Aasia Bibi on November 20, 2010:

“The sentence against Aasia is inhumane. I have been handed over an appeal for a presidential pardon which I will take to the president and soon Aasia will be pardoned.”

In an interview with CNN in November 2010:
“If the High Court does not suspend her sentence we will pardon her.”

This case is the prime example of people crossing their mandated area. Both the victim and the murderer.

Depressing to watch. So much jahalat

They are the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan under the 1973 Constitution. Being "Islamic" or not is a matter of perspective however if there is one thing that is clear, it is that they DO NOT predate the country, they ARE drafted by man and they DO NOT command any divine authority.

This entire saga is the symptom of a much deeper disease - the intermixing of matters of religion with matters of State - that has been implanted at its birth, and allowed to fester in the following decades.

Pakistan is at the proverbial crossroads here: either it learns to separate the two, or it destroys itself. A simple and stark choice, and the hope of choosing correctly is feeble indeed

The things he was doing was not his mandate. A court has already rejected Aasia BB plea but he was getting her pardon from president. If he was that interested to get her out of Jail I am sure he can afford best team of Lawyers of Pakistan and not a single team but a whole bar association if he really wanted, he was never interested in Justice for Aasia BB but political mileage same as in an another video Cap. Mr. Safdar and other PML (N) Leader praising Mumtaz Hussain.

He was visiting Jails and doing press conference with the recipient of capital punishment who already confessed her crime.

During a press conference with Aasia Bibi on November 20, 2010:

“The sentence against Aasia is inhumane. I have been handed over an appeal for a presidential pardon which I will take to the president and soon Aasia will be pardoned.”

In an interview with CNN in November 2010:
“If the High Court does not suspend her sentence we will pardon her.”

This case is the prime example of people crossing their mandated area. Both the victim and the murderer.

Bhai sahab is this a justification for murdering him ?

Back
Top Bottom