What's new

Mumbo-jumbo Islamic feminism & Talibanisation of Pak women

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the sub culture. Not ALL Indian women do the stuff you mentioned. Also, none of it is forced (not in the information age anyway )..........at least that's what i understand as an outsider.

Neccessary for them in most of the cases. the forced element in this case also comes with individuals just like in our case.

The Islam is already completed as already said. Now it is our duty and responsibility to adopt it as it is told by our Loved Prophet (S.A.W.W) and there is no Islam of Taliban, shia or sunni. There is just a Islam. The responsibilty is also on the shoulders of ulma-e-karams to show the real picture of Islam, without any if and buts and one more thing that there is no option available to adopt certain things and leave others.

Bullshit written by another liberal jerk Hijab is the order of ALLAH and his PRROPHET SAW and women have to do it not Pakistani but all Muslim women and even those who are converting to Islam they all wear hijab these guys needs get out of their slavery of west and wake up or shut up
now i can understand why women poses formidable challenge to mullah brigade...ala veena malik style hence only solution is to talibanise them by mullah.

Bullshit written by another liberal jerk Hijab is the order of ALLAH and his PRROPHET SAW and women have to do it not Pakistani but all Muslim women and even those who are converting to Islam they all wear hijab these guys needs get out of their slavery of west and wake up or shut up

More power to you.... :woot:

vp12%20sept%202012.jpg

now i can understand why women poses formidable challenge to mullah brigade...ala veena malik style hence only solution is to talibanise them by mullah.
Those who are converting to Islam in thousands most of them are women Sir most women accept Islam in the world and most of them wear Hijab and practise Islam and veena Malik type of women are 0.5 % in Pakistan and Islam orders are clear and Hijab is order of ALLAH which women have to accept

Those who are converting to Islam in thousands most of them are women Sir most women accept Islam in the world and most of them wear Hijab and practise Islam and veena Malik type of women are 0.5 % in Pakistan and Islam orders are clear and Hijab is order of ALLAH which women have to accept

Bullcrap and you know it. Pull up statistics or shut up.

Logic dictates individual will not consciously select oppression over freedom unless coerced, mislead or delusional. Islam, as we know is the only major world religion refusing to move on to the 21st century.

I wouldn't oppose Islam if it reforms. But really, its time to get with the program. Renaissance happened a long time ago.

I dont wear hijab neither my husband ask me to wear it.its all my choice.Only people i come to know wearing hijab in pakistan are those of red mosque mullah Abdul Aziz types.:cheesy:

:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
then you are totaly wrong or you are residing in some Pnajab area. where women dont weare hijab.
in KPK and Balochistan and other areas women wear hijab by their own will.

next it is order to wear hijab. and if i go in to that discussion that will take time. and i am not here to teach religion so i'll not go in debate. if some one wants it he will learn about it by himself.

^^^ There are many women who chose to wear hijab(due to tradition), we should not judge them.
But its disturbing to see urban educated pakistanis aquiring this new trend, either it points to lawlessness (apparently according to Mr Zakir Naik, a hijabi is less likely to be molested) or newly found 'true islam'.

we have never submitted our will to Dr. zakir naik. nor is he prophet. so his word are his own. what is written in sacred book. and ahadiths is most respectful and to be followed.

and its on's own choice no one can impose it to others. if some one not want to wear hijab its his own problem. but who wants it should be allowed. thats all

then you are totaly wrong or you are residing in some Pnajab area. where women dont weare hijab.
in KPK and Balochistan and other areas women wear hijab by their own will.

next it is order to wear hijab. and if i go in to that discussion that will take time. and i am not here to teach religion so i'll not go in debate. if some one wants it he will learn about it by himself.

My wife is from Punjab, and she follow Hijab rules properly. My mother, sister, whole family is from Punjab and mostly do practice Hijab.. & It's not imposed by us, but most of them are better muslims then us (men of my family), and read Quran. So knows the value of Hijab in Quran. & That's why I respect my family women more then anyone.

Every tradition has hijab of their own. Mostly interior Punjab Women wears Colorful dress over the cloths to cover up everything.. City women normally wear Big dobatta (as per tradition) but not today's modern women follow that... infact If you go to Liberty even girls from villages don't wear dobata.. (as per their traditions).. So actually Pakistan is losing this Hijab/Parda Culture Slowly Slowly... and heading towards west... where western women is more oppressed by men and being used as a tool for amazement. (Most of my friends in UK do that, have GF as western and then marry to a conservative pakistani girls)

mujhy pata hai par punjab main pardy ke pabandi utni ziada nahi jitni k kpk ya balochistan main hai. aur sab apny marzi say he parda karty hain. ajtr ke bat ka jawab dena maksood tha. warna panjab main bhe bohot pure muslims hain aur wakai main Quran aur hadith k paband. laikin main aik general bat kar raha tha

regulated religion ,secularism and fundamentalism
chose yourself
i chose the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom