What's new

Mumbo-jumbo Islamic feminism & Talibanisation of Pak women

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolzzz.
i dont want to argue to a person after your first comment. it shows how much knowledge do you have about islam.

a muslim who takes ribav (sood)
a muslim who do zina
a muslim who not offer his salah
a muslims who do not pay zakah
is not a good practicing muslim comparing to a muslim who obeys and follows all islamic laws by heart.
he.hehe..fir to 99.9% muslims jaroor Munafiqeen nikalenge kayamat wale din.

lolzzz.
i dont want to argue to a person after your first comment. it shows how much knowledge do you have about islam.

Oh don't feel overwhelmed

Fir? Jaroor? Please never put Pakistani flags if cant speak the local accent right

munafiqueen nahi practicing muslims or non practicing muslims. i have never used munafiq aur any other word.

aik banda pura har bat par amal karta hai aur aik banda kuch chezon main kam hain to dono kaisy barabar ho sakty hain??/ har kisi ka apna makam hai.

women do wear hijab in uk too but its the hijab which has be made as symbol for the religion which it never meant to be.
Pakistanis dont wear burqa in Uk, most burqawali are bengali/somali/sudanese/some other arab(first generation). There is a trend of wearing colorful headgear among young women (or black on jeans and top). Personal choice, I dont think those young women are really forced. Some want to rebel. Some want to make a point. Some want it as part of their identity.

Fir? Jaroor? Please never put Pakistani flags if cant speak the local accent right
meri marjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.meri laguage jaisi hai mujhe faqr hai uss par.tum ko problem hai to mat padho meri post

yeh listen to these liberal facist and don't be slave to faith, and be slave to the so called free western culture, i always said these liberal facists are no different than the taliban, both are the same.

Pakistanis dont wear burqa in Uk, most burqawali are bengali/somali/sudanese/some other arab(first generation). There is a trend of wearing colorful headgear among young women (or black on jeans and top). Personal choice, I dont think those young women are really forced. Some want to rebel. Some want to make a point. Some want it as part of their identity.
There are many in my circle who do.

munafiqueen nahi practicing muslims or non practicing muslims. i have never used munafiq aur any other word.

aik banda pura har bat par amal karta hai aur aik banda kuch chezon main kam hain to dono kaisy barabar ho sakty hain??/ har kisi ka apna makam hai.
so ek concentrated muslim hai ek some wat less concentrated muslim hai and ek diluted muslim hai etc etc based on how much one follows the of all the teachings of islam.Aur munafiq bhi hain.
tabhi to kah rahi hoon majority muslims jahhanum main jane wale hain...........:cry:

There are many in my circle who do.
Well I can only make a guess based on random people I see in london( and I lived in pakistani areas too). I might be wrong.

so ek concentrated muslim hai ek some wat less concentrated muslim hai and ek diluted muslim hai etc etc based on how much one follows the of all the teachings of islam.Aur munafiq bhi hain.
tabhi to kah rahi hoon majority muslims jahhanum main jane wale hain...........:cry:

yeh to sirf ALLAH behter janty hain. laikin hamary samny jo ahadith mubarika aur Quran k parhny k bad situation samny aati hai woh main nay batai. baki ap par hai jo ap samjho.

yeh listen to these liberal facist and don't be slave to faith, and be slave to the so called free western culture, i always said these liberal facists are no different than the taliban, both are the same.
liberal fascist dont blow themselves in market places,mosques etc..

but they do impose there thought on others like the one's blow themselves in market. so they are the same;)

yeh to sirf ALLAH behter janty hain. laikin hamary samny jo ahadith mubarika aur Quran k parhny k bad situation samny aati hai woh main nay batai. baki ap par hai jo ap samjho.
As far as i understand Quran even a milkman who mixes water in milk will go to hell even if he is pious.

100%
it is one of the biggest sins in islams. you may have red about it. it was done by previous people hence it is strongly opposed by islam. its not a small sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom