What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
but they didn't get treated equally. what is highest level of Muslim officials in your current regime?

if you just compare, you got very shocking truth that won't be reported by any of your censored news media (which only generates hindu nationalism). please read on if you are brave enough:

the Muslim population counts for less than 1% in China, however they got represented by a Vice-PM named Hui Liangyu in our central government. His role oversees all agriculture and religious part of the national life.

:bounce: shocking?

Ever heard of Abdul Kalam APJ?....Heck even the Vice president of BJP is a muslim...

it was realy a cowrad act, & it is very bad, i personaly condem it!:tsk::cry::agree:
but one , thing should be clear, pakistan is not, was not involved in any of the terrorists acts now & before?
it would be , very logical & important to hold on the unity at least on this fourm, this a very great idea, that a hot line should be established between ISI & RAW, & the incidents should be investigated jointly?:agree:

WASHINGTON, Nov 14: CIA director Michael Hayden has warned that every major terrorist threat confronting the world has ties to Pakistan.
In a speech to the Atlantic Council on Thursday, Mr Hayden also claimed that Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden was hiding in Fata.

http://www.dawn.com/2008/11/15/top5.htm

but they didn't get treated equally. what is highest level of Muslim officials in your current regime?

if you just compare, you got very shocking truth that won't be reported by any of your censored news media (which only generates hindu nationalism). please read on if you are brave enough:

the Muslim population counts for less than 1% in China, however they got represented by a Vice-PM named Hui Liangyu in our central government. His role oversees all agriculture and religious part of the national life.

:bounce: shocking?

Sometimes it is better to educate your self before puting ur foot in the mouth. In India the highest office is that of the President of India, the following muslims have occupied it :

1. Zakir Hussain.
2. Fakuriddin Ali Ahmed.
3. APJ Abdul Kalam.

The Vice Prsident of India today is a Muslim.

It was written to stop replies like this...... but alas!!!! it failed!!!!

And Sir plz.... These are media reports, not my personal allegations......
What sort of replies do you think you'll get with a thinly veiled threat like "... Then God save ISI and Pakistan"?

Be a man and take it, like you give.

WASHINGTON, Nov 14: CIA director Michael Hayden has warned that every major terrorist threat confronting the world has ties to Pakistan.
In a speech to the Atlantic Council on Thursday, Mr Hayden also claimed that Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden was hiding in Fata.

Every major terror threat involves Pakistan: CIA -DAWN - Top Stories; November 15, 2008

Ok you idiot. You dont seem to get it.

I can't believe your such an idiot for taking that comment out of the context and for granted. More detailed discussion can be held on this but your too of an idiot who cant understand the meaning of the statement.

Now all of you cut the crap, and discuss on the EVENT.. this is not a political discussion thread.

Sometimes it is better to educate your self before puting ur foot in the mouth. In India the highest office is that of the President of India, the following muslims have occupied it :

1. Zakir Hussain.
2. Fakuriddin Ali Ahmed.
3. APJ Abdul Kalam.

The Vice Prsident of India today is a Muslim.

I think this is covered by the above poster. No need to reply to the person who is hitting you where you dont want to get hit.

- Weapons seized from terrorists at Taj, and other stuff like credit cards, identification etc.

Terror attack planned by Lashkar

New Delhi: Ten people reportedly sneaked into Mumbai via the sea route from Karachi and carried out a pre-planned and well-orchestrated strike in India under the aegis of the dreaded Lashkar-e-Taiba militant outfit.

A report on Times Now quoted intelligence agencies as saying that the timing of the terror attack coincided with efforts at peace talks between the newly elected regime in Pakistan and the authorities in India.

The militants reportedly used speed-boats to get from the coast of Karachi to Mumbai and then spread out into the southern part of the city and spread mayhem around the central business district by storming two major hotels and opening indiscriminate fire at several places.

The report quoted the intelligence agencies as saying that this information came from one of the captured terrorists after last night's heist in India's financial capital that saw more than 87 people lose their lives and 200 being injured with a few hostage dramas continuing for nearly 12 hours.

The report also said that there was no group called the Deccan Mujahideen and the e-mail has been traced back to a fictitious IP address in Russia. It said that the hawkish elements in Pakistan stage-managed this terror attacks to coincide with the visit of Pakistan's Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, who was to visit Chandigarh today in the company of his Indian counterpart Pranab Mukherjee, a trip that has since been cancelled.

Terror attack planned by Lashkar - National News ? News ? MSN India - News
Really? People swam into Mumbai?

Thats the best lie the Indians could come up with this time? Give it 2 months you'll figure out how it was Indians behind it all, just like your Indian army boys who were recently caught for bombing INDIA.

Have you ever fired the weapon held by those people....At 300m I can take you out with that weapon when you are armed with an AK 47 any day and any time of the year...Long Live the .303:smitten::sniper::guns:

No, I have not fired any WWII weapon as they are no longer in service in the PLA. In my home city, we put all those weapons here.

The current standard rifle for the troops in my hometown is the Type-95 rifle, photo here.

The anti-terror unit also use Type-05 submachine gun with full body bullet proof gear.
http://img1.qq.com/news/pics/7807/7807066.jpg

- Weapons seized from terrorists at Taj, and other stuff like credit cards, identification etc.

They will have Nation Bank of Pakistan credit card for sure and Pakistani id card

Just like militants were carrying Pakistani passports in their pockets while they attacked parliment,terrorists are part tourist nowadays

LeT terrorist Ismail arrested in Mumbai

The Mumbai police secured a major breakthrough into Wednesday night's terror strikes with the arrest of Ismail, a key Lashkar e Tayiba operative, from one of the locations that came under attack in the city.
A hither-to unknown outfit, the Deccan Mujahideen [Images], had claimed responsibility for the terror attacks.

More than 100 people have been killed, and 300 injured, in the terror attacks.
Lol I bet now every other Muslim would be arrested and termed as an LeT terrorist.

Where is the court convicting him as a terrorist?

No, I have not fired any WWII weapon as they are no longer in service in the PLA. In my home city, we put all those weapons here.

The current standard rifle for the troops in my hometown is the Type-95 rifle, photo here.

The anti-terror unit also use Type-05 submachine gun with full body bullet proof gear.
http://img1.qq.com/news/pics/7807/7807066.jpg

Why don't you shove up all of those weapons and stop posting off topic posts here.

Ever heard of Abdul Kalam APJ?....Heck even the Vice president of BJP is a muslim...

:cheers: president of India is not a *real* state man, he couldn't have any *real* influence on the direction (not a few policies) of the country.

Err last day i guess a big city of India was crippled by some boys,better worry about ur failed state and also remember the rebels controling almost half of India and who wants to over throw the Gov.

Is this anger of east pakistan ….. sorry I mean bangaladesh?....... current size and economy of pakistan is not very small, india wont repeat. I can hardly show my sympathy.
its always tough to fight with mouses than an elephant, very normal :)

Last edited:
Why don't you shove up all of those weapons and stop posting off topic posts here.
Smeagle, you're new here. Please strongly note that we do not lose civility while talking to people around here. You're free to criticize, accuse and whatever. But be civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom