What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a viatnamese registered ship. No body said Vietnamese are terrorists. It is suspected ship, they are looking into it if it has anything to the attack. Read properly and don't over interpret.

in my country, they call it "suspected foreign ship" as whether it is registered as a vietnamese ship or a mars ship doesn't matter.

in my country, they call it "suspected foreign ship" as whether it is registered as a vietnamese ship or a mars ship doesn't matter.
But anyway, what was the damning evidence against that ship?

Prime minister MMS gave a speech to nation. He says

Groups behind attacks based outside India
Stay Calm

Stay Calm
Transcript/video of that speech would be quite nice.

Also post pictures of all the terrorists seen on TV so far.

Stay Calm

I want evidence that can be presented and checked by 3rd party.

Without all these, what your PM talks are just some propaganda.

Amazing...sunny_aus has trumped every journalist and intelligence official on the planet and figured it all out! :disagree:

WASHINGTON, Nov 14: CIA director Michael Hayden has warned that every major terrorist threat confronting the world has ties to Pakistan.
In a speech to the Atlantic Council on Thursday, Mr Hayden also claimed that Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden was hiding in Fata.

Every major terror threat involves Pakistan: CIA -DAWN - Top Stories; November 15, 2008

I want evidence that can be presented and checked by 3rd party.

Without all these, what your PM talks are just some propaganda.

Yea of of course,what can u think off more than propaganda .Thats what you are fed daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom