What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oye what happened about Indian Navy commando intercepting mission? :D

Coast Guard locates suspected terrorist ship M V Alpha

MUMBAI: M V Alpha, a ship which is suspected to have carried the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attacks, was today found 112 km from here by the
Coast Guard, officials said.

A CG spokesman said that searches were being carried out on board the ship but declined to elaborate.

The Coast Guard had launched two aircraft, choppers and its vessels after receiving information that the ship could have carried the terrorists from Gujarat to Mumbai.

ABU ISMAIL From FARIDKOT PAKISTAN IS THE PROOF.

every time pakistan asked for proof .

Now this time pakistan will take action If he is handed over to PAK ?

Kumar; SIR
surly , he should be investigated , jointly by a world investigation team, in which india & pakistan should be given fair representation.:angry::agree:
its very important, because the next time it could be happen in karachi or in lahore, then what?:eek::angry:
if he is from , pakistan then he should not be killed!
because if that happens , then there would not be any proof!

Can you post some links from your free media ? They have one or they don't.
Or its just only on Paper.

I don't care. everything is now dead clear: India treated Muslims badly and in return it got this attack which killed 101 people. Indian PM is now threating war on its neighbors.

what else we need here? this is a forum where everyone is entitled to have its own opinion, this is the not federal court of India.

Oye what happened about Indian Navy commando intercepting mission? :D

Coast Guard locates suspected terrorist ship M V Alpha

MUMBAI: M V Alpha, a ship which is suspected to have carried the perpetrators of the Mumbai terror attacks, was today found 112 km from here by the
Coast Guard, officials said.

A CG spokesman said that searches were being carried out on board the ship but declined to elaborate.

The Coast Guard had launched two aircraft, choppers and its vessels after receiving information that the ship could have carried the terrorists from Gujarat to Mumbai.

when they got such attack, the whole armed forces want some fair share of the media focus.

Why should we believe he's from Pakistan?

Unless the government of Pakistan tells me otherwise...

You need to hand over the evidence to Pak investigators and let them come to a conclusion.

Indian naval official will not rule out Somali pirates role

KOCHI: A top Indian naval official has said that he would not rule out the role of Somali pirates in the terror strikes in Mumbai in view of the
recent action by the Navy against the sea bandits in the Gulf of Aden.

Indian naval official will not rule out Somali pirates role

KOCHI: A top Indian naval official has said that he would not rule out the role of Somali pirates in the terror strikes in Mumbai in view of the
recent action by the Navy against the sea bandits in the Gulf of Aden.

:rofl:

now I officially rule out the last possibility that the general mentioned above has an IQ of 100+.

Another big game here,its not first time they doing this finger pointing

pakistanis generally dont have such names! sounds middle-eastern!

-Army GOC : Arrested Terrorist says he's from Faridkot, Pakistan.

-Army GOC: Phone Intercepts show terrorists speaking in Punjabi.

-Terrorists tried to pretend they were from Hyderabad.

-Total of 20 terrorists\

-Total dead: 125 including 14 foreigners.

-General Manager of Taj Palace shot dead along with his wife and 2 daughters.

Last edited:
:rofl:

now I officially rule out the last possibility that the general mentioned above has an IQ of 100+.

I agree :D :cheesy: well i think Pakistan should help india in investigation because it looks like they need some real help :enjoy:

-Army GOC : Arrested Terrorist says he's from Faridkot, Pakistan.

-Army GOC: Phone Intercepts show terrorists speaking in Punjabi.

-Terrorists tried to pretend they were from Hyderabad.

-Total of 20 terrorists

-
What kind of operatives are these that they blurt out everything that would just mess up the operation? After attacking a whole city they surrender?

What they didn't find Milk Pak cartons this time? No butterscotch toffee? No Polka ice cream wrappers?

Indians have sung this tune so many times. Its always the same old, same old.

pakistanis generally dont have such names! sounds middle-eastern!

He looks like an Indian... Am I pushing a lot more then accepted then if I say that he is an Indian terrorist like all others? :)

I am not saying I don't believe American media. I am telling your that CNN/BBC/Foxnews are all highly biased. they are big media outlet there, but they are not the entire free media we have.

Please stop posting anything from Foxnews, that is the worst. and their proven record has been just presented to you in that interview video. This is something you can't deny. This is something no one can ever deny. Fox news proved itself to be highly biased.
Indians won't learn and grow up, its in their nature. Deep inside they still are not over with 1947 partition and they certainly have not forgotten how China kicked India's butt during war.Blaming Pakistan again and again for everything.The easiest way out is to blame Pakistan. Have you watched "Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani"? Even in the movie when they catch an alleged terrorist they conspire to blame it on Pakistan for the benefit of the media. I wonder when the international community is gonna grow tired of them crying "Pakistan" everytime Manmohan Singh pisses his pants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom