What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is no question that the armed men who landed in south Mumbai in the Gemini boats came from a larger boat anchored off shore," said retired Rear Admiral Raja Menon, a strategic affairs expert. "The larger boat left without waiting for the men to return. The armed men were on a one-way ticket."

this new information raised an really interesting point: you have to treat those Muslims really bad to make them carry out all these attacks in such a determined manner.

sure what they did is wrong and they should be jailed. The deeper problem is you can't stop such overall terrorism when the root of the problems are still there. what is the root of the problems?

Muslims are treated badly in India.

there are 10 Million Hui Muslims in China, everyone is happy (Al Jazeera interview in Oct/Sept.), no one carries out such "one way ticket attack" on Han Chinese targets. why? They are the first class citizens and we Han Chinese are the second class (which I am happy with).

Did you guys Predict Marriott Bombings?

Update: A terrorist mobile Phone Found still getting calls from Neighboring country

What is next? I am dialing that number...? You huys indeed have a fantasy...

Update: It is happening now and you do know nothing...

Thats exactly my point! Its time we start looking into possibilities that it was another inside job.
Lets analyse who'd gain from this...? :coffee:
See this is how I see it.

If in a week's time Indians start begging America to attack Pakistan or start mobilizing its own troops then I'm sure its an inside job, rather state sanctioned. Nothing like a massive national tragedy to give the nod to open war.

But if they do spend time to investigate it all, then we know they are not behind it and something really went bad for them. All this song and dance about harping that its about Pakistan is making me think that perhaps the Indian government is the terror culprit here!

Reactions: Neo
Army Western Command GOC interview to NDTV:

-Punjabi Language used in intercepted communications from the Nariman House.

-Their internal communications were intercepted and they were receiving instructions to say that they are from Hyderabad in India.

-Every militant had a rucksack with grenades, 10+ magazines, AK-56 assault rifles.

-Every militant had dry-fruits in order to survive a long-drawn hostage situation.

I don't expect Pakistani to believe that the terrorists are Pakistanis under any circumstances. The fact is that you will refuse to believe it and pull out an umpteen number of inane reasons why.

There is no point arguing.

As far as I'm concerned, unless the information changes, they are from Pakistan.

Same can be said for your side, you're eager to point all fingers at us ignoring the fact that there's a genuine homegrown threat. Even CIA, the most professional and best trained intelligence agency needs time to examine the proof, study blueprints and draw likages and conclusion but in India....you just go and arrest a few Pakistani's, torture them till you have a confession and voila the case is solved!

How about letting independant investigators on board, share some evidence for a change.

Same can be said for your side, you're eager to point all fingers at us ignoring the fact that there's a genuine homegrown threat. Even CIA, the most professional and best trained intelligence agency needs time to examine the proof, study blueprints and draw likages and conclusion but in India....you just go and arrest a few Pakistani's, torture them till you have a confession and voila the case is solved!

How about letting independant investigators on board, share some evidence for a change.

The case has not been solved, the GOC is simply repeating what the militants said.

Rest is up to you. I don't care.

You think anyone is laughing out of glee? We are not Laughing about you, we're laughing AT you. We have seen this episode before. This is like some re-run. They are never able to catch a terrorist before. But within one day they pull out Abu Ismail out of their ***** and he is usually the mastermind, so he has credibility.

This is not us smiling, this us going WTF?

Well convince yourself, not me.

I know exactly the reasons for those smiles.

If these are LET, I would say our Air Force should blow up Muridke as a start if Pakistani government doesn't do so. That should reduce terror in other countries in the region too.

from wich side this guy looking panjabi or pakistani?check his right hans riban same like any indian.he is 1000000000% indian.

from wich side this guy looking panjabi or pakistani?check his right hans riban same like any indian.he is 1000000000% indian.
looks like a typical malbari/malayalee/tamil.

Take your pick.

He looks NOTHING like a Pakistani, he looks like an Indian student who's been hanging out with the wrong crowd is all....

looks like a typical malbari/malayalee/tamil.

Take your pick.

but they say these guys calling nighbers east indians most of them don't know hindi urdu but pangabi :undecided:what a joke by GOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom