What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you do; answer how many time india will killed its own citizens with false flag ops just so india can blame its enemy? This time around they got their zion friends along just so propaganda impact is maximum. These indians even blamed Bangladesh for that attack and offcourse they dont have any proof.

These indians are bunch of terror zealots, terrorize their own people to whip up anti Pakistan and Bangladesh hysteria.

yaas isse koi Bangali men ek aad sawal poocho dekho ki ye asli men Bangali hai ki nahi.. I find it hard to believe that people of Bangladesh have so much posion for Indians.. no way this guy is Bangali dada!!

Mind your language and by the way how you assume this shitty thing I have a doubt does really your mind works or not ?.

Isme mind my language ki kya baat hai bhai?

Kuch galat kaha maine?

Most (if not all) Pakistanis feel their hukumat is a joke.

The Taliban definitely do.

As do vast tracts of Pakistan - SWAT, NWFP, FATA, Waziristan, Balochistan.

What do you expect ..... that granting Autonomy would mollify them and magically make them pro-hukumat?

Apna desh sambhala nahin jata, aur doosron ke desh mein naak ghusane ka shauk hai.

Yeh duniya bol rahi hai mere dost.

Suno.

Samjho.

Aankhen kholo.

Kuch karo.

Apna desh bachao.

Afghanistan US aur hum sambhaal lenge.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
A nation of sleepwalkers
Posted by Nadeem F. Paracha in Featured Articles, Pakistan, Politics on 11 12th, 2009

The day after the terrible terrorist attack at Islamabad’s Islamic University that took the lives of eight innocent students, certain TV news channels ran a footage of a dozen or so angered students of the university pelting stones. The first question that popped up in my mind after watching the spectacle was, what on earth were these understandably enraged young men throwing their stones at?

So I waited for the TV cameras to pan towards the direction where the stones were landing. But that did not happen. It seemed as if the students were pelting stones just for the heck of it.

So I called a fellow journalist friend who was covering the story for a local TV channel and asked him about the protest. He told me the students were pelting stones at a handful of cops. Now, why in God’s good name would one throw stones at cops after being attacked by demented men who call themselves the Taliban?

The very next day another protest took place outside the attacked University in which the students, both male and female, were holding banners that said: ‘Kerry-Lugar Bill namanzoor!’ (Kerry-Lugar Bill Not Acceptable).

I could barely stop myself from bursting into a short sharp fit of manic laughter. It was unbelievable. Or was it, really?

Here we have a university that was attacked by a psychotic suicide bomber who slaughtered and injured dozens of students so he could get his share of hooris in Paradise. The attack was then proudly owned by the Tekrik-e-Taliban Pakistan. And in its wake, we saw enraged students protesting against the Kerry-Lugar act? What a response!

What did the Kerry-Lugar act have to do with the suicide attack? Wasn’t this remarkably idiotic ‘protest rally’ by the students actually an insult to those who were so mercilessly slaughtered by holy barbarians?

But then, some would suggest that in a society like Pakistan, such idiosyncrasies should be swallowed as a norm. And I agree. What else can one expect from a society living in a curiously delusional state of denial, gleefully mistaking it as ‘patriotism’ and ‘concern.’ It seems no amount of proof will ever be enough to dent Pakistanis’ resolve to defend the unsubstantiated, wild theories that they so dearly hold in their rapidly shrinking heads.

Take for instance the recent case of a famous TV anchorman who visited a devastated area in Peshawar that was bombed by a remote-controlled car bomb. He talked to about 10 people at the scene. More than half of the folks interviewed spouted out those squarely unproven and thoroughly clichéd tirades about RAW/CIA/Mossad being the ‘real perpetrators’ and that ‘no Muslim is capable of inflicting such acts of barbarity.’

A friend of mine who was also watching this hapless exhibition of the usual top-of-mind nonsense suddenly announced that he wanted to jump in, hold these men by the arms, and shake them violently so they could be ‘awoken from their dreadful sleepwalking state.’

Pakistanis routinely continue to deny the fact that the monsters who are behind all the faithful barbarism that is cutting this country into bits are the mutant product of what our governments, military, intelligence agencies, and society as a whole have been up to in the past 30 years or so.

Well, this is exactly what happens to a society that responds so enthusiastically to all the major symptoms of fascist thought. Symptoms such as powerful and continuing nationalism; disdain for the recognition of human rights; identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause; supremacy of the military; obsession with national security; the intertwining of religion and government; disdain for intellectuals and the arts; an obsession with crime and punishment, etc.

Have not the bulk of Pakistanis willingly allowed themselves to be captured in all the macho and paranoid trappings of the above-mentioned symptoms of collective psychosis. It clearly smacks of a society that has been ripening and readying itself for an all-round fascist scenario.

This is the scenario some among us are really talking about when they speak of ‘imposing the system of the Khulfa Rashideen’ or shariah, or whatever profound buzzwords adopted to explain Pakistan’s march towards a wonderful society of equality and justice? Words that mean absolutely nothing, or systems and theories either based on ancient musings of tribal societies or on glorified myths of bravado.

I felt bad for the few bystanders at that Peshawar bombing site who kept contradicting their more gung-ho contemporaries by reminding them that for months the shopkeepers where receiving threatening letters from the Taliban warning them that they should stop selling products for women and ban the entry of women in the area.

One shop-owner who said he lost more than millions of rupees worth of goods in the blast was slightly taken aback when the anchor asked him who he thought was behind the bomb attack. For a few seconds he looked curiously at the anchor’s face, as if wondering why would a major TV news channel be asking a question whose answer was so obvious. ‘What do you mean, who was responsible?’ he asked. ‘The Taliban, of course!’

Fasi Zaka wrote a scathing piece on the floozy response of some students who chanted slogans against the Kerry-Lugar Bill outside the freshly bombed Islamic University. He was battered with hate mail, even from those who did agree with him that it were the Taliban who bombed the unfortunate university. But these folks turned out to be even worse than the deniers. They are apologists of all the mayhem that takes place in the name of Islam in this country.

Every time the barbarians set themselves off taking innocent men, women, and children with them, these apologists suddenly emerge to write letters to newspapers and try to dominate internet forums explaining the intricate ‘socio-economic problems’ that are turning men into terrorists. Or worse – as is expected from reactionary news reporters like Ansar Abbasi – they will start giving details about the infidel targets that the terrorists were really after at the place of the attack.

Zaka told me that he got letters suggesting that the Taliban attacked the canteen of the Islamic University because ‘women students were not behaving and dressing according to Islam.’ The state under Ziaul Haq had the Hudood Ordinance for such ‘loose women,’ but now the Taliban have bombs for them. And mind you, those who were trying to justify the bombing in this respect at the University were ‘educated’ young men and even women.

Recently, we also heard about a hijab-clad female student at the prestigious and ‘liberal’ Lahore University of Management Sciences, who bagged her 15 minutes of fame by capturing images through her mobile phone of students indulging in ‘immoral activities’ on campus. Of course, the same lady’s ‘concern’ and righteousness ends at becoming a self-appointed paparazzi for the reactionaries, whereas it was young women (in hijabs) and men with beards who died so senselessly at the Islamabad Islamic University campus.

Pathetic, indeed.

Isme mind my language ki kya baat hai bhai?

Kuch galat kaha maine?

Most (if not all) Pakistanis feel their hukumat is a joke.

The Taliban definitely do.

As do vast tracts of Pakistan - SWAT, NWFP, FAT, Waziristan, Balochistan.

What do you expect ..... that granting Autonomy would mollify them and magically make them pro-hukumat?

Apna desh sambhala nahin jata, aur doosron ke desh mein naak ghusane ka shauk hai.

Yeh duniya bol rahi hai mere dost.

Suno.

Samjho.

Aankh kholo.

Kuch karo.

Cheers, Doc
Acha yaar tumm jeetaee orr main haara abb kush hoo.

@idune
dada don't mind but i think you have forgotten you country's history....the flag that you are posting under your name would have been different if we didn't intervene....beimani korle cholbe?:coffee:

entertaining video - reminds me of the nonsensical tabloid reporting of FOX News...lol

Thank God there are people like you in Pakistan!!! I find total bozos frm Pakistan in here most of the times :hitwall: .. no offense meant brother.

Why Indian govt always blame Pakistan?? Just tell me what benifit Pakistan gained from this???????? All the contentions are at the same place. No progress is done. On the basis of Mumbai Attacks is Pakistan sucessful in solving the Kashmir problem or the water problem or is sucessfully desolve the Indian govt to bring political instability or so many other problems????

Just open ur eyes and analyse who is benifited from this? In 9/11 they blame Muslims for this. Just google on it and u will fine so many analysis abt 9/11. If Indian govt would have the same strategy then after some years people will blame this govt as Americans are blaming American govt for 9/11.
You must forgive GoI for putting the blame on Pakistan for Bombay carnage. Because that is how it saves its necks from the Indian public. But, in the process of this blaming game, the RAW story writer could not quite successfully close the gap between the reality and what he wants to prove.

A 1000km PLEASURE trip through the sea in a rickety boat, a sudden encounter with a fishing boat, killing its passengers and taking one as a guide to take them to the shore and then to the Bombay beach. Then, rifles in hands they have spread in separate groups without being noticed by anyone. Its too easy a plot to make a good story.

How come the Pakistani terrorists came without a radar and a map. Even they did not know how to locate Bombay, but they were lucky to meet that fishing boat. Check the photos, they all had pink RAKHI in their arms, they do not necessarily look Punjabis. They look more from Indian South.

To make RAW story more real, the RAW story writer should have read minutely the stories of Arabian Nights, specially the voyages of Sindbad. By the way, what is the conclusion of GoI about the killing of Karkare in the Bombay episode. Among millions of people, I find it strange that the Pakistani terrorists have found out Karkare riding with a colleague in a taxi. By the way, has Mrs. Karkare finally received the offer of monetary compensation from the GoI?

By all indications, Karkare was surely the main target and all others were collateral damages, a necessary phenomenon required to keep people blind. All the time to time Indian statements and Pakistani responses regarding the Pakistani responsibility are some kind of mutually agreed (or understood) drama to fool the people.

Hindu terrorists are responsible for the carnage and their main target was certainly to eliminate the Police Investigating Officer Karkare. Without killing him, the Indian military establishment would have been exposed as the supplier of guns and training to the Hindu JIHADIS.

Last edited:
You must forgive GoI for putting the blame on Pakistan for Bombay carnage. Because that is how it saves its necks from the Indian public. But, in the process of this blaming game, the RAW story writer could not quite successfully close the gap between the reality and what he wants to prove.

1000km PLEASURE trip through the sea in a rickety boat, a sudden encounter with a fishing boat, killing its passangers and taking one as a guide to take them to the shore and then to the Bombay beach. Then, rifles in hands they have spread in separate groups without being noticed by anyone.

It seems, the Pakistani terrorists came without a radar and a map. Even they did not know how to locate Bombay, but they were lucky to meet that fishing boat. They all had pink RAKHI in their arms, they do not necessarily look Punjabis. They look more from Indian South.

To make RAW story more real, the RAW writer should have read minutely the stories of Arabian Nights, specially the voyages of Sindbad By the way, what is the conclusion of GoI about the killing of Karkare in the Bombay episode. Among millions of people, I find it strange that the Pakistani terrorists have found out Karkare riding with a colleague in a taxi.

He was surely the main target and all others were collateral damages, a necessary phenomenon required to keep people blind. All those time to time Indian statements and Pakistani responses regarding the Pakistani responsibility are some kind of mutually agreed drama to fool the people.

Hindu terrorists are responsible for the carnage and their main target was certainly to eliminate the Police Investigating Officer Karkare. Without killing him, the Indian military establishment would have been exposed as the supplier of guns and training to the Hindu JIHADIS.

Yeah! And after killing Karkare and Salskar, those Hindu RAW terrorists went to Taj and Oberoi to kill more of their brethren. Of course they did all this to malign Pakistan.

Dude you seriously need to get yourself a mental check-up.

1000km PLEASURE trip through the sea in a rickety boat, a sudden encounter with a fishing boat, killing its passangers and taking one as a guide to take them to the shore and then to the Bombay beach. Then, rifles in hands they have spread in separate groups without being noticed by anyone.

It seems, the Pakistani terrorists came without a radar and a map. Even they did not know how to locate Bombay, but they were lucky to meet that fishing boat. They all had pink RAKHI in their arms, they do not necessarily look Punjabis. They look more from Indian South.

To make RAW story more real, the RAW writer should have read minutely the stories of Arabian Nights, specially the voyages of Sindbad By the way, what is the conclusion of GoI about the killing of Karkare in the Bombay episode. Among millions of people, I find it strange that the Pakistani terrorists have found out Karkare riding with a colleague in a taxi.

He was surely the main target and all others were collateral damages, a necessary phenomenon required to keep people blind. All those time to time Indian statements and Pakistani responses regarding the Pakistani responsibility are some kind of mutually agreed drama to fool the people.

Wake up dear. Enough Ranting.

(1) Pakistan has already admitted that the lone survivor's is a Pakistani. So seems "omnipotent" RAW is successful.:D

Al Jazeera English - CENTRAL/S. ASIA - Pakistan admits Mumbai attack link

(2) There is a difference between saying it AK** or just "rifles".

(3) I assume you are aware of Global Positioning System (GPS).;)

(4) Please explain what it means by Kasab is not Punjabi looking or rather having South Indian look.

Response for all your quesries (rant) is, GoP has already accepted him as its own national.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom