What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians have no intention to help Afghanistan they just want to destroy Pakistan by any means necessary as they are doing for the last 63 years that's why they have that many consulates you guys are not worthy of talking with me you have no ethics at all I am waisting my time by talking with you.

Why does India need to do anything to destroy Pakistan....Pakistanis across the globe are doing a good job at it.....

The have maligned Pakistan Reputation..by Getting involved in terrorist activities......and getting arrested by authorities of different countries.....the latest cases in America and Italy are the latest in the list.

Indians have no intention to help Afghanistan they just want to destroy Pakistan by any means necessary as they are doing for the last 63 years that's why they have that many consulates

How do you know India is not helping Afghanistan. It is a matter between India and Afghanistan.
And regarding India destroying Pakistan....well, all I can say that Pakistan has not provided any evidences in this regard apart from lip service. But we have "bleed-India-thru-1000-cuts" theory. Anyways offtpoic.

you guys are not worthy of talking with me you have no ethics at all I am waisting my time by talking with you.

Thank you. But seems you are out of arguements.:wave:

Pakistani are brain washed. How many time it has to be said that Purohit is involved in Malegaon Blast and not in Samjota express.

Well friend that is the purpose of the Great Zaid Hamid show. Faced with enormous problems at home some of the Pakistani friends have started questioning the state policies of the past and present.

That is where Mr. Analyst Hamid steps in to keep the masses in state of anti India hatred and self denial. Its high time Pakistani friends start ignoring this story teller as he doesn’t have a shred of evidence to what he says.

Christine Fair also said that india is supporting terrorism in Pakistan so if you agree with her on that you should also consider what else she said.

She did not say that. See, that is how credibility is damaged, by such loose statements.

indians will caught red handed stealing yet they will claim its was someone else doing it. That's how big liar and deceivers they are.

why all of a sudden indian is more interested in afghanistan kaya yehh unn kii khaalaa kaa ghar hai joo unhoon nain 5 to 8 consulates banna layaee hain ?.

Pakistan kaun hota hai yeh poochne ke liye?

Kya Afghanistan uski bua ka ghar hai?

As far as consulates go, pakistan has as many if not more in Afghanistan.

Why?

Especially since Pakistan and Afghanistan have had hostile relations for decades, with pakistan actively fomenting trouble in Afghanistan, as it does with India on its other side.

Especially since Pakistan has nothing to offer Afghanistan, since it itself is getting by on alms from others.

At the end of the day, woh Afghanistan ka ghar hai, aapki hukumat wahan nahin chalti hai.

Woh doosri baat hai ki aapki hukumat aapke apne des mein bhi nahin chalti hai.

Cheers, Doc

Why Indian govt always blame Pakistan?? Just tell me what benifit Pakistan gained from this???????? All the contentions are at the same place. No progress is done. On the basis of Mumbai Attacks is Pakistan sucessful in solving the Kashmir problem or the water problem or is sucessfully desolve the Indian govt to bring political instability or so many other problems????

Just open ur eyes and analyse who is benifited from this? In 9/11 they blame Muslims for this. Just google on it and u will fine so many analysis abt 9/11. If Indian govt would have the same strategy then after some years people will blame this govt as Americans are blaming American govt for 9/11.

Just open ur eyes and analyse who is benifited from this? In 9/11 they blame Muslims for this. Just google on it and u will fine so many analysis abt 9/11. If Indian govt would have the same strategy then after some years people will blame this govt as Americans are blaming American govt for 9/11.

Pakistanis love to blame everyone else but themselves and their governments policies for getting the boot...all over the world.........

Slowly the whole world is standing up against Pakistan Bread terrorists and terrorism supporters.......

Arrests in America and Italy are the latest examples......but no sir.....its a conspiracy ...to prove that Pakistan is criminal....

Why Indian govt always blame Pakistan?? Just tell me what benifit Pakistan gained from this???????? All the contentions are at the same place. No progress is done. On the basis of Mumbai Attacks is Pakistan sucessful in solving the Kashmir problem or the water problem or is sucessfully desolve the Indian govt to bring political instability or so many other problems????

Who ever is running pak...thinks that by destabilizing ... will force India to come on table for dialog and its very easy to attack on those countries..who is destabilize

Woh doosri baat hai ki aapki hukumat aapke apne des mein bhi nahin chalti hai.

Mind your language and by the way how you assume this shitty thing I have a doubt does really your mind works or not ?.

Nadeem is degrading anyone who doesn't agree with his views and so are you. That's why posts were deleted. Pakistanis have reason to believe things they believe as of now. The same old talk by indians and a blogger won't change that. It makes sense to you because you have your opinion and look at things from that way.

Isn't that your personal opinion, this kind of censorship is not the answer. You have to counter argue and put points against a statement.

It not only makes sense to me but many of your fellow Pakistanis as well read the comments made by them if you don't trust/believe Indians. And for godsakes try looking at things from their and our way as well it just might make a little sense to you and your fellow Admins here.

any pakistani friend would like to volunteer to explain the concept given by zaid sahaab about Amar Singh popularly known as ajmal kasab in India and secretly in pakistan? i don't understand when india and pakistan will come out of the clutch of people like zaid hamid,bal thakre etc and stop chewing their venom...the day is not far when there will be a real ISI-RSS nexus....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom