What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still doesn't answer the questions raised.
There is no question to answer here... you expect us to answer if Mossad was involved in killing the Jewish people in Chabad House?... you expect us to answer if RAW was involved in killing the Indians... you expect us to answer if CIA was involved in killing the Americans in the attack... I am sorry to disappoint you dear.. you will not find answers to questions which never are.
Why don't you ask Mr. Zaid to answer the questions himself... It seems he has answers to everything...

There is no question to answer here... ...

Yes you do; answer how many time india will killed its own citizens with false flag ops just so india can blame its enemy? This time around they got their zion friends along just so propaganda impact is maximum. These indians even blamed Bangladesh for that attack and offcourse they dont have any proof.

These indians are bunch of terror zealots, terrorize their own people to whip up anti Pakistan and Bangladesh hysteria.

There is no question to answer here... you expect us to answer if Mossad was involved in killing the Jewish people in Chabad House?... you expect us to answer if RAW was involved in killing the Indians... you expect us to answer if CIA was involved in killing the Americans in the attack... I am sorry to disappoint you dear.. you will not find answers to questions which never are.
Why don't you ask Mr. Zaid to answer the questions himself... It seems he has answers to everything...

You clearly didn't look at the video to see the questions they are raising.

Very old video. Already posted and discussed to death. Please go through other threads before you post.

For my India friends i have sumed up the analysis of Zaid Hamid( the great analyst from Pakistan) on Mumbai attack, from the above posted Video.

1.Mosad- CIA- RSS- RAW Nexus!!

2.Earlier he said Kasab is an Indian and his name is Amar Singh!! Now he is saying he was a Pakistani who was in Indian jail and it is really easy to plant evidence by exploiting him.

3.Mumbai attack further evidence of Anglo-USA-RSS-Mosad Nexus.

4.Col. Purohit wanted to have Indian govt. in exile in Israel. As per Zaid Hamid he said this during his trial in India.

5.Indian main stream is hijacked by RSS, bajrang Dal

6.Indian nuclear weapons have already gone to the hands of Indian extremists.

7.Col. Purohit was planning a coup to take over india in nexus with Israel.

8.There was specific American Intelligence that Taj Mahal Hotel will be attacked from sea on Oct 2008.

9.India did not share any evidence with Interpol.

10.Maharashtra Times the leading daily of Maharashtra have reported all the terrorist were talking in Marathi.

I watched first few minutes and then lost patience. They were talking about Samjhauta Exp.

It is now very well-established that Samjhauta was done by LeT, not Purohit and Co.

Purohit is in jail for 2008 Malegaon blast (there was one previous Malegaon attack in 2006 or 2007 which was done by SIMI).

Good news if true. Hopefully, it will expose the real culprits behind these attacks.

Its always nice to catch the culprits. Hoping that RAW gets exposed soon with the funding to the terrorists in Pakistan.

Sir you have reaised a very good point recently a lot's of Indian ammo different kind of discovered from Waziristan 5 trucks full of ammo and different weapons of indian origion discovered by Pak Army.

What more you indians wants to know that your govt is involved in spreading terrorism in Pakistan.

Sir you have reaised a very good point recently a lot's of Indian ammo different kind of discovered from Waziristan 5 trucks full of ammo and different weapons of indian origion discovered by Pak Army.

What more you indians wants to know that your govt is involved in spreading terrorism in Pakistan.

Please show the ammunition to rest of the world......

That should not be very difficult...since you have 5 truckloads.....:taz:

Just make videos....make copies....and ship it to the world....:lol:

10.Maharashtra Times the leading daily of Maharashtra have reported all the terrorist were talking in Marathi.

Good Point. Now I came to know why Shiv Sena and MNS were silent at the time of attack. Because they were Marathi Manse. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I watched first few minutes and then lost patience. They were talking about Samjhauta Exp.

It is now very well-established that Samjhauta was done by LeT, not Purohit and Co.

Purohit is in jail for 2008 Malegaon blast (there was one previous Malegaon attack in 2006 or 2007 which was done by SIMI).

Pakistani are brain washed. How many time it has to be said that Purohit is involved in Malegaon Blast and not in Samjota express.

Please show the ammunition to rest of the world......

That should not be very difficult...since you have 5 truckloads.....:taz:

Just make videos....make copies....and ship it to the world....:lol:

It doesn't matter if I provide them to you or not you still won't accept the reality than too. And that news was aired all the pakistani news channels with most of the international channels too if you are sensible enough you can check them on net.

It doesn't matter if I provide them to you or not you still won't accept the reality than too. And that news was aired all the pakistani news channels with most of the international channels too if you are sensible enough you can check them on net.

Well. then post some links if you have....just help people around the world like me...... No you rube videos please....have seen enough Zaid Hamid Type conspiracy theories..that make me Fart.....

Had India thought that there is no point showing evidence to the world.....the world would have been ignorant about Pakistan involvement in international terrorism......so your claim that its no point showing the proof to the world busts your o claim the you have any proof.... India had very little evidence....and it made Pakistani Government agree that Pakistani Citizens are involved in terrorist attacks on India......

Pakistan Claims..it has found truckloads of weapons...it would be an excellent proof in front of the world....the bottom line being" If you have the proof ....show the proof.....what are you waiting for Christmas...

Last edited:
So yet again they shifted the blame to Pakistan for Samjhauta express with false evidence. Not too long ago they were blaming Pakistan then hindu extremists and now Pakistan again. Attacking Pakistani nationals in india is the last thing LeT would do.

So as it turns out all this blaming shifting has been done by US treasury. On what grounds and for what reasons is unclear, because not too long ago it was established that hindu extremists were behind this. And what is US treasury doing dealing with terrorism? That's not one of their roles is it?

So to summarize it.

Before 1st July 2009, everyone, including indians, believe that it was hindu extremists behind Samjhauta express bombings.

On 1st July, a US treasury article shows up blaming LeT. Surprisingly, it has absolutely no input from indian government but rather seems to be independent. No proof or reasoning is given except this statement:

"al Qaida provided Qasmani with operatives to support the July 2006 train bombing in Mumbai, India, and the February 2007 Samjota Express bombing in Panipat, India."

All this time before it was said by indian government that it was hindu extremists. Now from no input from indians, it is said that it was LeT. Either US is confusing this with an another attack or saying this for another reason which is unclear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom