What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. then post some links if you have....just help people around the world like me...... No you rube videos please....have seen enough Zaid Hamid Type conspiracy theories..that make me Fart.....

Had India thought that there is no point showing evidence to the world.....the world would have been ignorant about Pakistan involvement in international terrorism......so your claim that its no point showing the proof to the world busts your o claim the you have any proof.... India had very little evidence....and it made Pakistani Government agree that Pakistani Citizens are involved in terrorist attacks on India......

Pakistan Claims..it has found truckloads of weapons...it would be an excellent proof in front of the world....the bottom line being" If you have the proof ....show the proof.....what are you waiting for Christmas...

Don't worry dude it will be revealed infront of the of whole world soon as PAK Govt says he will reveal all the proof's which they have with absolute athenticity to the world you just don't worry about that. Proof of indian govt spreading terrorism in Balochistan as well will be revealed.

Then tell me one more thing why 5 to 8 consulates in Afghanistan, what is their purpose in so many numbers in Afghanistan ?.

Don't worry dude it will be revealed infront of the of whole world soon as PAK Govt says he will reveal all the proof's which they have with absolute athenticity to the world you just don't worry about that. Proof of indian govt spreading terrorism in Balochistan as well will be revealed.

Then tell me one more thing why 5 to 8 consulates in Afghanistan, what is their purpose in so many numbers in Afghanistan ?.

Then stop throwing BS till the time you have the proof.....that you can show to the world.......

Lost the argument....got nothing to say...so ...throw anything ....Nice ploy....

What argument? You do realize that every evidence is not revealed to the world by governments? You do know that there are probably a lot of things that indian government is hiding from you? If you knew anything about the government system, you'd realize how stupid you sound. Pakistan is under US pressure to not reveal the proof. The existance of proof is confirmed by insider sources in ISI and army.

There may be about 5% in there that could be true, but the problem is that it is mixed up with 95% lies. As Christine Fair recently put it (perhaps this is an unfair generalization) : "Pakistanis lie so much that nobody believes them even when they tell the truth".

Now, even when somebody is mostly lying one should be fair and try to see if there is any trace of truth. But it takes a lot of time and patience and often it is not worth it.

As I see it these videos are made mostly as propaganda for Pakistani domestic audience, and there is nothing useful that any outsider can get from them. Unless the outsider is interested in doing a psychological study on the nature of extremist propaganda.

What argument? You do realize that every evidence is not revealed to the world by governments? You do know that there are probably a lot of things that indian government is hiding from you? If you knew anything about the government system, you'd realize how stupid you sound. Pakistan is under US pressure to not reveal the proof. The existance of proof is confirmed by insider sources in ISI and army.

Do you realize how stupid you sound ...when you shout on top of your voice...that India is involved.... don't ask how we know...but we just know.. they are involved....we have got proof...but we can't share it with the world.....but everyone has to believe ...that India is involved....because we are saying they they are involved....the proof we have is so confidential that even our ministers are not allowed to take a look into it even if they are sitting in the parliament....hoe can we allow the world to see the proof....if we don't allow ....our own people to see it.....

But India is involved....you have to believe... because....we are saying that they are Involved...

Ok no one is asking you to watch it. Don't watch it if you think they are BS or something. It is not made for any international audience.

Christine Fair also said that india is supporting terrorism in Pakistan so if you agree with her on that you should also consider what else she said.

I am actually not saying that you have to believe. I couldn't care less if you believe or no. I am saying that I have reason to believe in indian involvement. Anyone sounding stupid is you with 14-year old like posts. You do not seem to know how international politics and public relations work. Another armchair expert.

You do not seem to know how international politics and public relations work. Another armchair expert.

International politics is works on a simple logic......nail your enemy at the first instance......expose his evil deeds in front of the entire world as soon as you have the first valid proof of his involvement.....is it too difficult .....

India had proof..and it went on with an excellent diplomatic offensive against Pakistan ...and secluded and cornered Pakistan using whatever proof it had.....and the world got convinced ...and look at your country..now....your govt.. has to justify each and every move..it makes even inside your own country.....

I am actually not saying that you have to believe. I couldn't care less if you believe or no. I am saying that I have reason to believe in indian involvement.

Same holds good for Pakistanis if they don't want to believe that Pakistan is a terrorist breeding ground....the whole world is convinced and is working double shift to make Pakistanis work ten times more harder to get visas into their nations....

I am actually not saying that you have to believe. I couldn't care less if you believe or no. I am saying that I have reason to believe in indian involvement. Anyone sounding stupid is you with 14-year old like posts. You do not seem to know how international politics and public relations work. Another armchair expert.

Great work brother love your comments.

Then stop throwing BS till the time you have the proof.....that you can show to the world.......

Lost the argument....got nothing to say...so ...throw anything ....Nice ploy....

You didn't answer to my question yet which I asked you if u think that you know your govt well then what the hell is going on in Afghanistan then why all of a sudden indian is more interested in afghanistan kaya yehh unn kii khaalaa kaa ghar hai joo unhoon nain 5 to 8 consulates banna layaee hain ?.

Give me the answer if you have n dont give me your old indian style crying and trolling answers.

You didn't answer to my question yet which I asked you if u think that you know your govt well then what the hell is going on in Afghanistan then why all of a sudden indian is more interested in afghanistan kaya yehh unn kii khaalaa kaa ghar hai joo unhoon nain 5 to 8 consulates banna layaee hain ?.

Give me the answer if you have n dont give me your old indian style crying and trolling answers.

Same as China doing in pakistan....helping

India consulates may be doing anything.....ask your Pakistan government to speak to the world and pressurize India to reduce the number of consulates...

Pakistan has no right to ask Afghanistan and India, how should they conduct their relationships....

India is interested in Afghanistan....just the way any Nation would be interested in International politics.......Pakistan has had its share in Afghanistan...your government messed it up....Now its India's time to build up a relationship with Afghanistan.....and build on it.....

Pakistan has failed in Afghanistan...and India has enough opportunity and right to become a key player in Afghanistan.....

You didn't answer to my question yet which I asked you if u think that you know your govt well then what the hell is going on in Afghanistan then why all of a sudden indian is more interested in afghanistan kaya yehh unn kii khaalaa kaa ghar hai joo unhoon nain 5 to 8 consulates banna layaee hain ?

Is it related to Italy??:what:

Offtopic rant again. Nothing to do with thread. Here is something for you.

Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Afghanistan

Interestingly, India has same number of consulates as Pakistan.:taz:

Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Afghanistan

Interestingly, India has same number of consulated as Pakistan.:taz:

But Pakistanis are more woried about Number of Consultates in Afghanistan...rather than Number of Indian Consultates in their own country....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even Pakistan has same number of consulates in Afghanistan......in the same cities...but they simply fail to see that......or may be they don't have faith on their own diplomats.....so they shout...

Pakistan
Pakistani Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Jalalabad, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Kandhar, Afghanistan
Pakistani Consulate in Mazar-i-Sharif, Afghanistan

India
Indian Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan
Indian Consulate in Herat, Afghanistan
Indian Consulate in Jalalabad, Afghanistan
Indian Consulate in Kandhar, Afghanistan
Indian Consulate in Mazar-e-Sharif, Afghanistan

India consulates may be doing anything.....ask your Pakistan government to speak to the world and pressurize India to reduce the number of consulates...

Pakistan has no right to ask Afghanistan and India, how should they conduct their relationships....

India is interested in Afghanistan....just the way any Nation would be interested in International politics.......Pakistan has had its share in Afghanistan...your government messed it up....Now its India's time to build up a relationship with Afghanistan.....and build on it.....

Pakistan has failed in Afghanistan...and India has enough opportunity and right to become a key player in Afghanistan.....

Indians have no intention to help Afghanistan they just want to destroy Pakistan by any means necessary as they are doing for the last 63 years that's why they have that many consulates you guys are not worthy of talking with me you have no ethics at all I am waisting my time by talking with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom