What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the ruckus India has raised so far has revolved around demands completely unrelated to the Mumbai attacks. The push in the UN to ban the JuD as a front for the LeT was perhaps the closest they came to action specifically against the Mumbai perpetrators.

Other than that their list of 3 included no one from the LeT. Their next 'list of 40' they demanded action upon was apparently all the individuals they have alleged are in Pakistan over the last few decades or something. The 'evidence' they wanted Pakistan to act upon was, again, all the alleged evidence provided over the last few decades or so.

I am not suggesting that the prior demands be dismissed out of hand, but the Indians should have focused on the task at hand, which was going after the perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks.

Instead they decided to use the occasion to try and get Pakistan to act against every single group operating in Kashmir, and embarked upon a campaign of smear and belligerence that has polarized opinion in the two countries, and likely tied the hands of the politicians.

I won't dismiss out of hand any evidence India may have, when they complete their investigation, I just think they have poisoned the atmosphere and made it harder for either government to move from their respective positions.

I am just curious, I have heard a lot of political statements, intelligence intercept reports and of course the so called LETTER (not admissible under any court due to doubtful credibility and likely confession under duress) that the 10th attacker has signed! But what is the REAL evidence that India can have that would stand-up in any court of law (local or international) other than hearsay, media hype and/or politically motivated story telling?

Maybe some law experts (from both sides) could enlighten us to this effect in order to separate the BULL$HIT from actual FACTS!

Interpol has no teeth. It is a waste of time to give evidence to them. They were given evidence on Dawood Ibrahim, they have sounded a Interpol alert, what happened?. Squat happened.

debloo behave in this open forum regaring PAKISTAN and respects pakistani people
u people only screems from that side of border . u people cant do any thing saway making hostile environment
Grow up by taking cerelac and NIDO milk if u can

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by BATMAN
Interpol should not get involved among inter-state controversies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger
I completely agree with you

By bringing a third party investigative agency, the respective government would only be undermining the credibility of its own country's investigative agency - it will only show that the country's government does not trust the ability of its own agency

No self-respecting government would agree to let Interpol help in its domestic investigation
[/url]

No self-respecting government would agree to let Interpol help in its domestic investigation

How come you indians want the FBI involved?

How come you indians want the FBI involved?

That is because 5 american citizens were killed in the attacks.

Interpol has no teeth. It is a waste of time to give evidence to them. They were given evidence on Dawood Ibrahim, they have sounded a Interpol alert, what happened?. Squat happened.

why does india continue to live in the past .times have changed,if they have a solid evidence of the mumbai attackers why dont they share it<not with the media but surely with the interpol they can >
over the last week all the major powers of the world have being putting diplomatic pressure on pakistan to act.why dosnt india realize that this arm twisting cannot go on for ever, if the western powers seems to be getting tired of this whole thing. and at this junction dosnt this action of india makes it lose its credibility in the world forum.

if u consider the UN, the INTERPOL, and other world stages to be toothless then can u please tell me which kind of world forum does india wish to share the investigations,
isnt india not acting like the bush administration before they attacked iraq<remember they never provided the solid evidence that the world demanded> US being a superpower got away with it but india cannot,if they want the world force to act diplomatically they must come out with something concreate.
:agree:

Manmohan says ‘nobody wants war’
Updated at: 1711 PST, Tuesday, December 23, 2008
NEW DELHI: India's prime minister says ``nobody wants war,'' seeking to lower tensions with neighboring Pakistan over the Mumbai attacks.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday renewed the call for Pakistan to crack down on Islamic militant groups blamed for the attack on India's financial capital of Mumbai last month.

But Singh says ``the issue is not war. The issue is terror and territory in Pakistan being used to promote and abet terrorism.''

I think DR needs to tell this to Sonia Gandhi and all the other warmongers who insist on attacking Pakistan without knowing the repercussions of it.

C'mon guys..whats with all these childish comments?

I think DR needs to tell this to Sonia Gandhi and all the other warmongers who insist on attacking Pakistan without knowing the repercussions of it.

Dude i m sure they are aware of the repercussions and the kind of response they will be getting back from Pakistan if attacked.they are just doing (chairr khani)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom