What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very hard for RAW to pay off a bunch of poor people in some village to say that some kid was their son, when the media shows up.
You seem like a really nice kid with a lot of common sense.... does any of this really seem like some espionage game to you?

How can we be expected to believe anything that this terrorist confesses to? It is quite clear that much of what he says will be extracted under duress. That means the Indians can make him say anything they want.

I suppose based on your statement that you really can't believe *anything* said by an Indian court, media outlet or person. Fine, let's go with that.

Do you believe there are extremists who train in Pakistan and then come to India to kill innocents?

If yes - you have a problem you need to fix in your country.

If no - then for some magical reason, countries on both sides of you - Afghanistan and India are complaining that your country shelters extremists without any reason.

And without any reason, several countries have decided they are right and sent NATO forces to help fight them.

If you choose to keep believing that they are all lying and there is nothing wrong in Pakistan, ultimately the situation is going to reach a point where it is not bearable for one of the other countries.

There will be a war. I have no doubt there will be a lot of damage on both sides of the border, but more likely that not, you will be facing off with a country much bigger than yours. You will suffer at least as much and most likely more.

Instead, if you focus on solving the problem, there won't be a war and you can spend your efforts actually doing constructive work.

Up to you.

You seem like a really nice kid with a lot of common sense.... does any of this really seem like some espionage game to you?

Wow. Your ignorance knows no bounds. In the subcontinent this sort of dirty tricks tactic is commonplace with India. You obviously are clueless as to the espionage games played on Samjhouta.

LOL

Man is it just me or are Indian obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistani forums? It's like a kid trying so hard to be accepted. Anyone with dignity, would probably leave soon after being told off.

Alright i won't be mean. It's good to have some entertainment around.. :devil:
As for me...
I am genuinely interested in Pakistans defence and media. To learn about how people think there. You are free to join any Indian form. You need not even specify your nationality in 'Bharat Rakshak'(?). And nobody cares your(not the forum's) telling off.

But when I see utterly misleading information, I correct it with sources. Like the Chennai law college incident which was (wrongly)reported as violence against muslims(It shows a you-tube video of a guy getting beaten up near a college gate).

I have no intention of propaganda. I am just sharing my views, discussing with people. :pdf::pdf::pdf::pdf::pdf::pdf::pdf:

Thats exactly my point...when u dont negotiate and move in for a full armed assult..with the main aim of hunting down the terrorists,irrespective of the consequences on the hostages u dont faultly claim that the operation was 'not about 10 terrorists,it was all about saving lives!'

Agreed dude...
Indian security establishment in Mumbai sucked.
It was about saving lives whichever could be saved without negotiation.
That is why they did not even think about using White Phosphorous. A lot of pun intended here. Go find it.:frown:

It so silly complaining about this. Think with the Kandahar hijack and the hostage situation in mind. You should not find the pettiest contradiction about the operation.

As for me...
I am genuinely interested in Pakistans defence and media. To learn about how people think there. You are free to join any Indian form. You need not even specify your nationality in 'Bharat Rakshak'(?). And nobody cares your(not the forum's) telling off.

But when I see utterly misleading information, I correct it with sources. Like the Chennai law college incident which was (wrongly)reported as violence against muslims(It shows a you-tube video of a guy getting beaten up near a college gate).

I have no intention of propaganda. I am just sharing my views, discussing with people. :pdf::pdf::pdf::pdf::pdf::pdf::pdf:

Beating a dalit student was also barbaric. Pakistani newspapers did not report as violence against Muslims but it was reported by common people on internet sites.
You should make sure difference between Pakistani newspapers/channels and internet sites arround the world.

Beating a dalit student was also barbaric. Pakistani newspapers did not report as violence against Muslims but it was reported by common people on internet sites.
You should make sure difference between Pakistani newspapers/channels and internet sites arround the world.

Did I blame Pakistan media in that post?:eek:
Read the posts carefully. :disagree:I did not say Pakistan media did that.

p.2

05:00 and look specially at 06:10 lol lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaid Hamid is the only person in Pakistan whose not afraid to speak the truth. I hate watching Geo news, Ary news....but I really enjoy watching Zaid Hamid.
I'm so glad Pakistanis like Zaid Hamid are active in spreading the truth, the way things actually are..not like the PPP whose still chasing this one sided pakistan-hind friendship.

That was an AWESOME half hour of the Alex Jones show.

I've been saying that for a LONG time now. The west WILL wake up to the real ZIONIST side of the Indians. Well, turns out a couple of intellects have figured it out. Everyone should hear this analysis. It's a Must watch!

Intro of Robert Gates

Robert Michael Gates (born September 25, 1943) is currently serving as the 22nd United States Secretary of Defense. He took office on December 18, 2006. Prior to this, Gates served for 26 years in the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Security Council, and under President George H. W. Bush as Director of Central Intelligence. Before he joined the CIA, he served with the United States Air Force (USAF). After leaving the CIA, Gates became president of Texas A&M University and was a member of several corporate boards. Gates also served as a member of the Iraq Study Group, the bipartisan commission co-chaired by James A. Baker III and Lee Hamilton, that has studied the Iraq War. He was also the first pick to serve as Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security when it was created following the September 11, 2001 attacks, but he declined the appointment in order to remain President of Texas A&M University.

Gates accepted the nomination as Secretary of Defense position on November 8, 2006, replacing Donald Rumsfeld. He was confirmed with bipartisan support.[4] In a 2007 profile written by former National Security Adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, Time named Gates one of the year's most influential people. In 2008, Gates was named one of America's Best Leaders by U.S. News & World Report. President-elect Barack Obama has offered Gates the continued position as Defense Secretary under his administration, and Gates has accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom