What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are accepting its ur SSG ?

First ask ur ssg to take care of the drones thats flying and killing in pakistan then u can talk about our nsg.

Perhaps you have problem understanding english. I suggest you go through my previous post and then reply.

According to the Indian News channels , they have not asked for help, instead, ISI chief was asked to come to show him the "proof" that they have...

According to our PM and he is much better informed than your news people the request has been made and accepted by Pakistan.

There was a press conference on one Indian channel just now by the commander or something of the NSG commandos.. he says they killed 3 terrorists but he says he cannot say if all of them are killed until they sanitise the whole area

ISI chief to visit India for help in Mumbai attacks probe
New Delhi | Friday, Nov 28 2008 IST

Chief of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha, will come to India to assist Indian authorities probe the Mumbai terror attacks. The decision by Pakistan to send Lt Gen Pasha to India follows a request by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to his Pakistani counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani during a telephonic conversation today. The Pakistan Prime Minister had telephoned Dr Singh to express strong condemnation of the Mumbai terror incident and extended his government's full support to jointly combat extremism and terrorism.

Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari also telephoned Dr Singh to express solidarity with India in the fight against terrorism. Dr Singh had yesterday said the ''well-planned and well-orchestrated attacks,'' had ''external linkages.'' ''...It is evident that the group which carried out these attacks, based outside the country, had come with single-minded determination to create havoc in the commercial capital of the country,'' the Prime Minister said in a televised address, in what is seen as an allusion to Pakistan.

http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20081128/1115933.html

According to our PM and he is much better informed than your news people the request has been made and accepted by Pakistan.

There s a mismatch between the Pak's version and the India's version so lets just put it away for now instead of sparring on it. Lets just analyse what kind of people can this be...

1) They had definite training to take commandos etc for 50+ hrs so they are highly trained and motivated
2) I heard the voice of the terrorist who was talking to one Indian channel, and the accent is definitely Punjabi - I do not know if I can point it to a Pakistani - but definitely not south Indian (All my Indian friends are south Indians and their urdu sucks - even their Hindi sucks- not like the movies I see). Could be someone from Kashmir.
3) They came with almonds and dry fruits so they cam eplanned for a siege that is prolonged, do u think they actually planned to get out of this by using hostages?

India rejects Pakistan's help for probe in terror attacks
Mumbai | Friday, Nov 28 2008 IST

Union Minister of State for Home Sriprakash Jaiswal today said India will not seek the help of any foriegn country to probe the terrorist attacks that shook the financial capital of the country since Wednesday night.

The statement came in wake of Pakistan secret service chief Lt Gen Shuja Pasha's offer to help the Indian goverment to probe this matter.

While speaking to reporters at the Sahyadri Guest House here, Mr Jaiswal said the Maharashtra Anti Terrorism Squad (ATS) was capable of handling the probe and the Central investigating agencies would help them, if required.

He also said the attacks were pre-planned, but hastened to add that ''we are capable of handling the situation.''

http://news.webindia123.com/news/articles/India/20081129/1116228.html

So Indians running away from joint investigation. They fear perhaps in the end their own army personnel shall be found involved.

Your nonsense has been answered.

Pakistan's Gilani to Send Spy Agency Chief to Mumbai
By Ayaz Gul
Islamabad
28 November 2008
Gul report - Download (MP3)
Gul report - Listen (MP3)

Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani says Indian leaders must not blame his country for this week's deadly terror attacks in Mumbai. And in an unprecedented move, he has agreed to send the chief of Pakistan's top spy agency to India to help investigate the violence. Ayaz Gul reports from Islamabad.

VOA News - Pakistan's Gilani to Send Spy Agency Chief to Mumbai

Is this ur nonsense!!!!!!!

3) They came with almonds and dry fruits so they cam eplanned for a siege that is prolonged, do u think they actually planned to get out of this by using hostages?

And they informed RAW about their planning right. Almonds and dry fruits. Come up with some thing better than this.

who can be trained so much? I was amazed how these few people could hold so many army personnel for so much time!!

Ops over,all terrorists sent to jannat to screw 72 virgins(donnow maybe more)and spend a better afterlife than the earlier one.:cheers:

And they informed RAW about their planning right. Almonds and dry fruits. Come up with some thing better than this.

Dude, am not with the Indians so spare the hits on me. I am just seeing the Indian news channels as I am amazed at the things gng on there and taking the "proof" these people give on their face value - I am not saying they are true, am not saying they are false - am just trying to analyse, if this were true, what would it mean. and am not aiming this at any member in this forum.

who can be trained so much? I was amazed how these few people could hold so many army personnel for so much time!!
The fear of indiscriminate killing of the hostages slowed down the operations on every spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom