What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If pakistan has internal problems then india has even bigger internal problems. Your right about their ill treatment towards the muslims and this has never been more evident than it is in assam province, where the muslims are already fighting for a seperate homeland. Putting all that aside, the really important thing is that our intelligence agencies identified and thwarted the threat by the extreme hindu zionist elements in the indian establishment.

ghoshh!!! i wonder if shabana azmi and javed akhtar and saif ali khan (senior indian actors) cant get a flat in mumbai...just because they are muslims...imagine how good the ordinary muslims would have been treated.

and yet they claim they are a secular state...needs some explanation.

he is realy a exelent man why not we make him securty cheaf of pakistan

i wonder is he in ISI, second, why doesnt he give proof every tym of wht he says, why doesnt he appear in other news channels or hes not invited????

Last edited:
Thanks!!! very fast u r...:smitten:

Yes an A+ student from the outset eh?

;)

Dont go by the name though... its not a girl... i think nishat is girls name but not nihat which is actually male version of the name or something... :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder is he in ISI, second, why doesnt he give proof every tym of wht he says, why doesnt he appear in other news channels or hes not invited????

Here is the proof that mumbai blasts were done by hindu nationalists:

Karkare head of investigation on malegaon blasts was being threatened by them before also and his death was necessary. By eliminating him they have ensured the sadhvi whoever and the army dude do not suffer for their horrific actions against muslims. Other than that some of the terrorists had rakhis on their hands.

Also this will justify Indian backlash against muslims and will help hindutva parties like the BJP and Shiv Sena win the election that is very close now. The muslims of India do not believe that the bombing was orchestrated by groups in Pakistan because they are smarter and they know this is from the same people who killed gandhiji and want to make India a hindutva state or sumthing...

Ask me i have people back there who i left behind. :agree:

Ain't i right Nihat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the proof that mumbai blasts were done by hindu nationalists:

Karkare head of investigation on malegaon blasts was being threatened by them before also and his death was necessary. By eliminating him they have ensured the sadhvi whoever and the army dude do not suffer for their horrific actions against muslims. Other than that some of the terrorists had rakhis on their hands.

Also this will justify Indian backlash against muslims and will help hindutva parties like the BJP and Shiv Sena win the election that is very close now. The muslims of India do not believe that the bombing was orchestrated by groups in Pakistan because they are smarter and they know this is from the same people who killed gandhiji and want to make India a hindutva state or sumthing...

Ask me i have people back there who i left behind. :agree:

Ain't i right Nihat?

indians have yet to convince the world abt pakistans involvement and they r trying hard!!, the amusing thing is, they have already named pakistan.

UJC terms Mumbai slaughter reprehensible

MUZAFFARABAD, Nov 29: A leader of militant groups in Azad Kashmir called the slaughter of civilians in Mumbai ‘reprehensible,’ and denied that any member of his alliance was involved.

Sayed Salahuddin heads the United Jihad Council, an umbrella organisation banding together around a dozen Kashmiri groups.

Suspicion has fallen on non-member Lashkar-i-Taiba which is fighting against Indian occupation of Kashmir. But, it has denied involvement in the Mumbai attacks. “Let me be very clear once again that the United Jihad Council does not approve of civilian killings and under its code of conduct such an act is reprehensible,” he said.

“I can say with utmost certainty that none of Kashmiri jihadi groups has any involvement with the events in Mumbai,” he said.

Salahuddin, whose own group is Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, said the attacks in Mumbai were probably carried out by an Indian group in response to the oppression of minorities, including Muslims.—Reuters

I hope the majority of Pakistanis don't believe these conspiracy theories....dear god....

If you want to know what Conspiracy theory is, it is pointing fingers at other countries without any evidence and the Indians and their western allies are very good at that !

If you want to know what Conspiracy theory is, it is pointing fingers at other countries without any evidence and the Indians and their western allies are very good at that !

not only finger pointing, accusing,offensive behavior,insulting,making fake calls,fake terrorist statements,defaming isi pak army and goverment,insulting people of pakistan, in this case:enjoy:
i hope people of india are not stupid to beleave to all the rubbish indian news channels are barking

they are doing the same thing the us media did against muslims after 9/11 A HUGE PROPOGANDA CAMPAIGN!!!
only thingh i can say is: let fool them self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom