What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAWN TV Reporting now.

ISI representative will be going to India instead of DG to help in investigations.

thats what people like its now a pablic gov.who can we send our DG there :victory::victory::pakistan::victory::victory:

Indian Govt. suspends CNN licence for live video broadcasts ? Wonder what they showed ? Probably they did not like the world seeing the drunken Indian men trying to molest and feel up the CNN lady journalist ?

Shame Shame !

Regards

CNN, the most liberal news broadcasting in the world, and very supportive of terrorism. Just ask any American.

I am not sure if Indian govt did really suspend CNN broadcasts - surely almost every Indian channel is showing live video broadcast of the episode - they will have to ban all of them - so I guess CNN thing is got to do with something different

Dear Guys,

CNN is not some mom and pop off licence shop who forgot about it ! Till last night they were happily broadcasting and then showed a clip of 10 drunken men surrounding her pushing each other into her and finally grabbing her and pushing the camera man and lights down. If you see the clip you will feel ashamed and the cops did nothing and today the licence expired ?

Ha ha

Regards

Dear Guys,

CNN is not some mom and pop off licence shop who forgot about it ! Till last night they were happily broadcasting and then showed a clip of 10 drunken men surrounding her pushing each other into her and finally grabbing her and pushing the camera man and lights down. If you see the clip you will feel ashamed and the cops did nothing and today the licence expired ?

Ha ha

Regards
Can you post the link, AM?I want to see it..

Dear Guys,

Ha ha

Regards

Please open another thread on it, cant u see the topic?? Or are u so insensitive that you want to go on blaming some police people when there are so many police ppl who lost their lives?

If this was your country and if this was your own people being killed, will u like people ranting like this...

"Sending the ISI chief to India is a clear olive branch from Pakistan and indicates just how seriously it is taking India's anger," said Cyril Almeida, an editor at Dawn, an English-language daily newspaper.

"It is an extraordinary step and indicates two things," Almeida said. "One, the Pakistan military is confident that no direct links will be revealed by India, and, two, Pakistan is keen to avoid a repeat of the near-war situation following the attacks on the Indian Parliament in December 2001."

He added: "It seems the military and civilian government have realized that we have too much on our plate dealing with the tribal areas and terrorism in Pakistan proper to get involved in a dangerous slanging match with India over terrorism."

Salman Masood contributed reporting from Islamabad.

Intelligence aides in U.S. point to Kashmiri militants - International Herald Tribune

Please open another thread on it, cant u see the topic?? Or are u so insensitive that you want to go on blaming some police people when there are so many police ppl who lost their lives?

If this was your country and if this was your own people being killed, will u like people ranting like this...

What crap are you talking. I just mentioned about the CNN issue because it just came on CNN live.

Regards

relax.. the topic is not about whats on CNN.. its about mumbai siege..

Well they were trying to broadcast about the Bombay Siege ! Please remember CNN is watched world wide so there has to be reason for this unsaid wrap on the knuckles.

Regards

DAWN TV Reporting now.

ISI representative will be going to India instead of DG to help in investigations.
Sad, but it had to happen given the Indian attitude.

It could've been a ground breaking step forward. But Indian hubris had to be answered back. I hope when Shuja Pasha does go a week or so later when the thing has gotten to be a little old.

Sir,

We don't hate eachother. As a matter of fact we have a lot in comon, we love eachother food, music, movies and drama's, fashion and even share a few languages with eachother.

But the rivallery is there, governments on both sides often use false propaganda for vote banking and don't mis an opportunity to degrade eachother at international level...
Key issue is Kashmir, as long as the dispute is running I'm affraid we'll never be good friends or even good neighbors...

-Ne0

100% agreed :cheers:

Last edited:
Either India is going to be really safe in the coming months or really dangerous. I put my money on dangerous. Once the hornets nest will be agitated do not expect conventional Indian forces to "Sri Lanka" their way through this problem. They need international support most importantly from Pakistan. Time has come for India to face up to its problems, or keep turning a blind face and build 5 star hotels in a city of 13 million where 6 million are well below poverty line and 300,000 Muslims have been forced out do to ethnic conflict, all in a day's work in the world's largest Democra-sham.

Now slowly Indians are having to bite their tongue and eat their words! Slowly they realize that they can't keep pinning this on Pakistan.

They were Indians!

The terrorists are Indians, admit already!

Wrong. There were calls made to Pakistan, Let Commander to be specific.

Eating words, nobody knows better than Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom