What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys from now on in any retarded or off topic posts will be receiving warnings and bans. I am going through pages and pages of this stuff and have a backlog a mile long to go through, and the next idiot who posts crap will receive my wrath!

Reactions: Neo
See my post above...
Anyway i think this indianpakistanfriendship dude should be banned...Hes overeacting.

Relax - Mods seem very competant people to me , they'll cut out the flab when they see any

The PM has promised - he cannot go back on his word.

Yeah I completely agree, he might drop by in a couple of years or something...promise is a promise after all. Other than that I hardly think he would like to come there right now and instruct you guys on how to run a proper investigation and plug obvious holes in your security apparatus (despite that being an apparent need).

Just heard Indian news channel NDTV saying "Indian PM calls Pak Chief and says he has evidence anddemands ISI cheif be sent to India - Pakistan Agrees "

And just now watching Indian NSG commado's and Marine Commando's speeches on their attack plans.. will be back with it in 2 min

Yeah I completely agree, he might drop by in a couple of years or something...promise is a promise after all. Other than that I hardly think he would like to come there right now and instruct you guys on how to run a proper investigation and plug obvious holes in your security apparatus (despite that being an apparent need).

You serious about that?

You really think ISI is competent and that shows?

I do not know exactly how many Indian troops were involved in the attack, but they were definitely more than 100.. and the number of terrorists were abt 10... Its such a planned attack, I was wondering how can they get such sort of training, These people just cannot be any terrorists - they definitely are some really trained ones- equivalent to commandos or something.

the terrorists had:
7 credit cards,
National ID card of mauritian govt,
Magazines
Dry fruits for survival
Dollars (some few hundreds)

Even if you don't like your ISI Chief visiting India it would have been ok if only Indian citizens had died but now our citizens, US, Japanese etc have also died so you Chief will have to go there otherwise your PM will look stupid.

Regards

Indians are trying to show their fake superiority by saying ISI Chief is being "summoned" to India. This attitude of them is not going to lead them anywhere close to peace and calm as they will receive BS from other members and it's for sure. Let's act like grown ups here at least as there are number of guests visiting this site all the time.

IMO, it is not necessary for ISI Chief to go India as Pakistan's FM is already there. He can meet with Indian officials and they can discuss with him the issue first. If some points remain unaddressed, FM can ask ISI to brief him and that's how it should go about. ISI is not superior to GOP and part of GOP's strength. ISI Chief is not a political figure to smile in front of press cameras and give statements in India.

By sending ISI Chief to India we are kind of sending a message that ISI is different than GOP. India certainly needs help and Pakistan should provide it but there are certain ways to go about it. Why don't Indian officials come to Pakistan to share information? What is holding them back? One way or another this matter needs to be resolved as it is in best interest of both the nations.

Even if ISI Chief or any other official visits India than it is not how it looks like. No one is going to through papers on table in from of him and ask him how it happened.

Pakistan has long experience of dealing with terror groups now and India can get lot of help in investigation of Mumbai attacks. ISI can provide valuable information about terror groups it is handling in Pakistan and from abroad, their tactics, profiles, operation methods, moves, ways of communication and lot of other stuff. Similarly, RAW will provide what they have found so far and then both of these agencies will go for "match". Even if some "match" is found, it would be extremely difficult to find "Pakistan link". Because terror outfits more or less operate in same ways in all regions. We in Pakistan have experience of suicide attacks and not a single incident of what happened in Mumbai has occurred so far in Pakistan. It looks more like AQ attack few years back in Saudi Arabia or Chechnya's attack in Russia where innocent people were kept hostages. But let’s see what comes after investigations.

I don't know if Indian members will believe it or not but people of Pakistan stand with you in this hour of sorrow. It would be absurd to believe that GOP is involved as Pakistan is already suffering from terrorism.

So every one please chill, relax and instead of bashing each other lets make things constructive here.

See my post above...
Anyway i think this indianpakistanfriendship dude should be banned...Hes overeacting.

Ok let me sum up my postings in this entire discussion.

1. Commenting on professionals(Indian commandoes) like we are 'one' does not serve purpose as we(those who critisized) for one are not there biting the bullets.
2.ISI Chief's visit ti India will bring in clarity over who is responsible.
3. I do not believe Pak government is directly responsible for this attack and it does not sound rationale too. However people of Pakistani origin as involved as MMS says.
4. Statements from MMS, NSA and Army GHQ are not jokes and are ment to be serous. They don't mince words.
5. I don't understand as o what pride is lost in sending ISI chief to India.
6. Weather this false pride is worth misundertanding and the consequences arising out of misunderstanding is upto Pakistan to Judge.

If my above ideas don't sound rationale and sane, i don't know what does. rEALISM DOES SUCK. Frankly coming from you I don't care.

IPF

Indian Govt. suspends CNN licence for live video broadcasts ? Wonder what they showed ? Probably they did not like the world seeing the drunken Indian men trying to molest and feel up the CNN lady journalist ?

Shame Shame !

Regards

Indian Govt. suspends CNN licence for live video broadcasts ? Wonder what they showed ? Probably they did not like the world seeing the drunken Indian men trying to molest and feel up the CNN lady journalist ?

Shame Shame !

Regards

It's related to Broadcast License Expiry , CNN probably does not want to tread on the wrong side of the Law.

Shame Shame !

Regards

I am not sure if Indian govt did really suspend CNN broadcasts - surely almost every Indian channel is showing live video broadcast of the episode - they will have to ban all of them - so I guess CNN thing is got to do with something different

coming back to the subject of the terrorists' training. They surely have undergone tremendous training and also have the backing of a lot of intelligence - signs of evolution of the terrorists?

DAWN TV Reporting now.

ISI representative will be going to India instead of DG to help in investigations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom