What's new

Mumbai Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
All western news agencies and your Foreign Minister have confirmed it. I think its a mutual decision maybe pressurised by UK and US discreetly.

Regards
Well I want him to go there, he's a talented guy. He can take the Indian allegations on.

But Indians are trying real hard to get his visit canceled.

Western agencies just copy paste thanks to the many Indian sources. Just ask people that have knowledge, They say pretty clear that it is surely an Indian problem. Pakistan has the same problen and if Indians wants to act stupid then it will lead to destable Pakistan, destable region and ultimately total destruction... Mr Singh should have used his brains before acting this stupid. Maybe a normal reaction for an average farmer but someone that leads more then a billion should know a lot better.

ISPR said they are yet to decide whether or not to send him...

Where's all your "summoning" now?

That is where your hubris will get you. .

Whatever.. Its your opinion... Yup your ISI chief was summoned. Whether your nations false pride tops or rationale tops is upto you as a nation to decide. I for one am sure that you don't have a choice at this moment. For Petes sake instead of false pride, see the positive side. Your ISI chief's visit will help clear a lot of air maybe prevent a potential conflict. I sure this is somethin worth coming

You're dependent upon us, not the other way round.

Nope... actually its you who are dependent on us, wheather to watch troops amassing at your borders with an already failing economy or clear air and cooperate. The government for sure sell the war. Finally is Kashmir (The only flashpoint between us) and lack of clarity due to false pride worth Nuking ourselves.
IPF

Some habits die hard I guess, again with the completely pointless topic change. India is not a bloody super-power, Pakistan has fought India numerous times before and India itself has employed these 'underhand' terrorist tactics against Pakistan (with very bloody results) which it is accusing us of today...no need to be so indignant. No need to be so damn superior either...You can’t give Pakistan the "with us or against us" speech because we have been against your blind ambitions all along and that won’t change...so stop being delusional and think of something original for once.:disagree:

Exactly. There is no begging from either side.

If you feel indignant with some facts here, see the post that triggered it. It was not even a fact.

The problem is Indians have started to say "We've summoned the ISI chief and he will be answerable to us". Who knows they might just kill him in India.

Indians aren't behaving responsibly which is leading to Pakistanis to say that maybe Indian investigators should come and meet the ISI chief in Pakistan. It was a goodwill gesture which unless the President himself intervenes now, will not happen. The ISI still reports to the Army which reports to the President. The PM had promised to send the ISI chief there.

AA,

I agree he has not been summoned but he will have to go for one and only one reason ie UK, US and Japanese citizens have died. Your Army Chief will have to mount a coup or send him and in that there are no two choices. Just wait and watch. FBI and UK teams have already been sent. The matter that Kiyani is onboard is because otherwise you have sent your FIA chief.

Regards

A report from USA reads thus:
US intelligence expert says Patil is incompetent
Aziz Haniffa in Washington, DC November 28, 2008 11:28 IST
Last Updated: November 28, 2008 11:29 IST
Walter Andersen, a former senior Administration official, who headed up the State Department's South Asia Division of the Intelligence and Research Bureau has said the Mumbai terrorist attacks showed clearly a failure of India's intelligence and security apparatus and also the utter incompetence of Home Minister Shivraj Patil .

"You have a totally incompetent home minister, and why he isn't removed is beyond me," he said, "He really doesn't know how to get the bureaucracy organised to have some sort of coordinated planning." He acknowledged that in the wake of reports that the terrorists had set up control rooms in the two hotels ahead of time, showed that "this was a sophisticated, well planned set up. This is something that takes months of planning."

The PM has promised - he cannot go back on his word.

I guess the Pakistani establishment is now trying to save face by saying that they are still considering the request.

The ISI chief will definitely be coming to India.

i will say he shuld never go if there is no respect i meet here indian guys wich even don't know english there media show them like we hand over DG ISI .the uneducated indian guys also think that he is crimnal and he become for face charges in india .if people wana clear see indian tv channels.

Western agencies just copy paste thanks to the many Indian sources. Just ask people that have knowledge, They say pretty clear that it is surely an Indian problem. Pakistan has the same problen and if Indians wants to act stupid then it will lead to destable Pakistan, destable region and ultimately total destruction... Mr Singh should have used his brains before acting this stupid. Maybe a normal reaction for an average farmer but someone that leads more then a billion should know a lot better.

So BBC, CNN cuts and paste ? Does your foreign Minister cut and paste ? Does your PM cut and paste ?

Its good for Pakistan that the ISI Chief is going there so that he can first hand see the info alongwith the FBI and Met Police Chief and if it is true go and kick the *** of the idiots back in his country.

We alongwith US and Japan don't like our citizens killed.

Regards

Nope... actually its you who are dependent on us, wheather to watch troops amassing at your borders with an already failing economy or clear air and cooperate.

Their bitterness and desperation is becoming quite palpable, don’t you think? :lol:

Yup your ISI chief was summoned. Whether your nations false pride tops or rationale tops is upto you as a nation to decide. I for one am sure that you don't have a choice at this moment.

Yes ofcourse, as usual a good will gesture (though a little over done) is taken as a 'serious compulsion' by this particular Indian mind...why? Because India is going to soo kick our arses any time they want if we don’t send him...and our Spy Chief as soon as he gets there is likely to say "Okay it was us, you got us...you are too angry...we did not expect this...we are scared of you now. Here are names of the terrorists I sent" LOL. This is just a pathetic PR stunt...designed to comfort the ruffled pride of shallow minds like this one.

very very unfortunate... I was glued to the net watching Indian channels - and I havent posted in the thread so far and I guess I am writing some stuff which was already written - but I guess they are making comments of "Pakistan's hand suspected and they have evidence of it" At first, I felt it was a joke.. but then they claim to have got Greandes that have Pak Ordnance symbols on it.

Now this is going to be serious! if this was the case then may be the terrorist orgs in Pak have found ways to obtain Pak ordnance stuff itself!!

I do not think Vinod, Flintlock and indiaPakistanfriendship contribute in any post. They hardly deliver fact or logic and blaim opponents...

To tell you frankly, the feelings are mutual.

Reinforced by the posts in this thread and the insecure rants in the space thread about Chandrayan.

I do not think Vinod, Flintlock and indiaPakistanfriendship contribute in any post. They hardly deliver fact or logic and blaim opponents...

You just blamed 3 opponents sir.

This is what I mean when I talk about different standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom