What's new

Mumbai Attack = Inside Job! Interrogation!

Coolyo

Reaction score
Before you check this out, be sure to watch Zaid Hamid's videos on youtube!

Here are some things, some Pakistani youtube users noticed about the laughable interview with so called Yusuf Kazzab!

Please Listen and compare

PART 1

Ocean5505 observations:

@ :47 Dayoo. typical indian accent

@ 4:21 Azeemat instead of AZMAT

@ 5 :17 ayin gayen typical indian accent

@ 6:00 Baraf Par RAHA tha ?

@ 6:22 Benazir Kab MARRA? DID PUNJABI SAY MARRA FOR FEMALE?

@ 7 :43 Training Chaloo Tha? Typical Indian slang

GabbruPunjabi observations:

@ 3:07 he is saying "Baghwan mujhe nahi maaf karay gaa"

Part 2

Ocean5505 observations:

0:41 Two or 2 ½ Magzine tha ? they fought 3 daz with this ammunition?

1:02 Kon Dikhata tha ider ko bol kay ? who tells u the way ? later on skips the q ? so how they know the city streets and hotels?

1:37 Patti bandhte hain? So a illiterate person know the ways really ? having 1 st time in mumbay

1:55 where Trawlers mix up? Is there any place Not at all?
2:40 kiya jihad hai SABB

3:09 bagwan mughe maf nahi kare ga?

3:50 Lakhon se dai ga? Pak Says kahon main dai ga?

4:15 hoyin ga? Typical Indian saying ? DID anybody remember a bollywood film of Shahrukh Khan and aishwariya rai. ( ash was sis of SRK in that film) I dont know the film name. having same accent

5:32 gareebat ? we say gurbat

6:00 he dont know the meaning of jihadi?

2:41 "kia jihadi saab" - Saabh is not a word used in pakistan and especially not by a trained mujahid. This is a typical indian word.
3.05 "Baghwaan kabhi maaf nahi keray ga" - How in the world did the produces of this film miss this glaring mistake. Shame on you for doing such a pethatic job
4.10 "Hooinga" - typical indian word, not used in pakistan
5.30 "India duniya ki door main agay hai" - the explanation given by this guy is unbelievably unworked on. Come indians, it wasnt hard to get a better explanation for this. doesnt really match jihadi ideoligy.
6.02 "jihadi ka matlab pata nahi" - really .. no Really.. you got to be kidding.
6.49 "**** ke paas paisa shaid ho" - interesting comment.

Part 3

Ocean5505 observations:

2:54 Saab behta Hai ? for training of a jihadi? A SAAB?

4:15 Mix up the trawlers? Where that they mix is there any place really exits?

6: 35 they were show at last moment the targets on cd ? and are they really genius and literate to memrised the map at one go? and reached the targets with out any help? wawooo

7:00 even he dont know the Taj or know the correct name?

3.33 "Haan bola tha na" (refering to his objection over validity of the mission) - buddy this part of your acting was a give away. Not even a fool would send someone on a so called defining mission, knowing that this person has doubts over the mission validity. Grow up, cook up better stories before you release them. Oh I forgot, Indians are only good at copying stories, not very good at writing one of their own

5.10 "sarbrah" - jihadi terminology for leader is Ameer not sarbrah without exception. No trained mujahid would forget that terminilogy.

Part 4

Ocean5505 observations:

@4:50 Daftar Millan Milap ka? trainees dont call daftar even if he said or if he a pakistani he should say DAFTAR Millan e millane ka........Milap is typical indiot language

@4:58 He said Per- Mukiya? Hahhahah to his Ameer Did we use here word MUKHYA?

@5:30 Launch milti hain Hindustan or Pakistan ki? there is no place where Launches greet each other? may be in jails of each other

@8:00 indian captain tha? So did they arrested that captain?

7:46 he said SARKAR? Reffering to Govt of Pakistan did Pakistanis use this word?

7.55 "udhar ki hakoomat" - heheheh.. really funny.. a supposed **** refering to his country as udhar ki hakoomat.

Part 5

Ocean5505 observations:

again CD reffered he questioned about office and that Kasab is saying banda nahi hota hai shakal dikhatta hai

1:54 Tu bhag lai or ray? We say Bhag Ja?

2:45 did they arrested that persons who provided them a car?

3:20 Gari Pakrna Chaha? (usually indians say this) We say gari pkarni chai?

3:28 wo (chacha) sirf karach tak ayya sala? Did Punjabi use sala frequently or a jihadi for his ameer?

3: 40 He said Laskare taiba Muslim saus Tayiba

4: 08 Walha hai? We said Wallha only

4:20 six magazine ? and they did drama for three days

5:24 again used Sarkar?

Part 6

Ocean5505 observations:

1:01 100 rs dia hoin gay a 1000? Funny dont know the difference between notes

1:30 aik team ka pass golliyan zida thin? In part 1 he said @1:37 Patti bandhte hain? (dont know the others)

6:20 AREE! andaze se daita hai na? He repeatedly says AREE! In interrogation? Did Pakistani speak are specially in Punjab?

3:02 I love Yassoh? So if they were trained mujhideens so is it possible they were using Christians logo on their last suicide mission?

3:23 Hey Berru Indian bollywood slang for friend (listen carefully Hey Berru)

4:50 Akasha they were together in their journey for four days and he hid not know the exact pronunciation of his colleague name

4:50 repeatedly saying hoin ga?

5:00 all resembled faces of terrorist are interrogating or standing near by?

Last edited by a moderator:
Things have come to this level that people are picking petty things. There are always multiple ways of looking at any event and depending on their belief you choose which one you like to believe.

Let me try to ask you few questions.
If Kasab is not Pakistani how did his father was found in Pakistan. Why he accepts him as his son, why the villager believe's he is from their village. (as per geo news).

For all those Pakistani memebers who continue to question this, why not travel to his village to find the truth.

The other things are so wiered is only a firm believer can belive it.
Let is assume we did it and try to see how it could have been done.
First we need support of various countries to execute it, atleast USA.
We have to kill so many people in India, so that we can kill Hemant Karkare(the root cause is he got killed makes Pakistani's believe's we did it)
Then we need to get GOP to come onboard, ofcourse through US so that they accept that this was done from Pakistan. ( US manages to get all people from GOP onboard, even though they cannot h
get GOP to act on Afghan Taliban, still people believe that USA can get anything done from GOP.

Bla bla bla.

All this just because Hemant Karkare was killed.

if this is true then I beleive all bombs in Pakistan were blown by PA and ISI.

Things have come to this level that people are picking petty things. There are always multiple ways of looking at any event and depending on their belief you choose which one you like to believe.

If Kasab is not Pakistani how did his father was found in Pakistan. Why he accepts him as his son, why the villager believe's he is from their village. (as per geo news).

For all those Pakistani memebers who continue to question this, why not travel to his village to find the truth.

The other things are so wiered is only a firm believer can belive it.
Let is assume we did it and try to see how it could have been done.
First we need support of various countries to execute it, atleast USA.
We have to kill so many people in India, so that we can kill Hemant Karkare(the root cause is he got killed makes Pakistani's believe's we did it)
Then we need to get GOP to come onboard, ofcourse through US so that they accept that this was done from Pakistan. ( US manages to get all people from GOP onboard, even though they cannot h
get GOP to act on Afghan Taliban, still people believe that USA can get anything done from GOP.

Bla bla bla.

All this just because Hemant Karkare was killed.

if this is true then I beleive all bombs in Pakistan were blown by PA and ISI.

Are we try to enlighten them about this many times??they still dont want to accept the reality..what makes you think that they will accept it now??

Reality is accepted, but there are still many unanswered questions.

Ma'am there are plenty of threads Indians answering those unanswered questions..still what you wanna know?

Ma'am there are plenty of threads Indians answering those unanswered questions..still what you wanna know?

I'm a guy lol. The girl in my avatar is Miss Pakistan, Ayesha Gilani.

Anyways about why is there no evidence in Faridkot about his family, relatives, friends. Why does he speak with such a weird accent when Faridkot speaks thick Punjabi?

He probably is Pakistani but he can't be from Faridkot.

:what:

Guys let me tell you something.

"reality" is something none of us know about. What we know about is what is told to us. The news that reaches to us is filtered, with masala added sometimes to make you think in certain ways. And often the whole story - particularly in cases like this - is not shown to us. Saying that not accepting THE reality is so and so is a naive statement. You don't know THE reality, neither do I. What we have is our own sets of reality.

Seiko, when you said "they don't wanna accept the reality..", what you're essentially saying is "they don't wanna accept my reality".

To my indian colleagues,

I am not going to be disrespectful----regardless of what you say or think----after listening to this conversation, I can say with all surity that this is not a typical punjabi accent of a fourth grader who was working as a labourer at the kiln and then worked in lahore---.

Some of you may have seen the recording of the people from his village on u tube---there is nothing in common---.

This person sounds like someone who's mother tongue is urdu or hindi---punjabis and specially people from that region absolutely donot talk in that manner and accent. Basically this is not the accent of a very very poor illeteratre punjabi---other than that---you can say whatever you want to.

He says about the color of eyes---in english----" brown" color eyes---funny funny funny---.

Last edited:

Hi,

It is not a matter of travelling to his village---as they say the proof is in the pudding---this person being interviewed is not from the area of punjab where they say he came from, nor he is someone with a 4th grade education in urdu medium poor beyond poverty village school----working at a brick kiln close to his village and then worked as a labour---.

YOPU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE ACCENT OF THE POOR FROM THAT AREA TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. Also he used the word " BROWN" in english for the color of eyes---plus so many other things---mukhiya---.

you people have to listen to the desi punjabi accent---once you do that, none of you indian colleagues would argue with meabout this issue.

Now I am not saying anything about anything else----so please let us keep it within this interrogation.

@MK
I do not buy this accent theory. I have personaly vitnessed so many people having different accent then local.
Also you are telling me that his father living in that area and family and villagers admitting his identity is smaller evidence as compared to accent.
My teacher mother was illiterate and she could still speak a word or two in English. Also not sure about pakistan but in Indian there are millions who are illitrate but know few english word.
A simiar kind of theory can be applied to everything, what is important is strong evidence on which case are filed. On these petty things you will fnd conspiracy theories only.

This kind of thing is exactly what create's trust deficit. Even when you hVe doubts you should have solid evidence to back it.
Think about feeling of countrymen where so many people lost lfe. How will you feel if every other day an Indian starts a thread that PA attacked GHQ not terrorist, and guess what theories can be created.

@MK
I do not buy this accent theory. I have personaly vitnessed so many people having different accent then local.
Also you are telling me that his father living in that area and family and villagers admitting his identity is smaller evidence as compared to accent.

Hi,

You need to buy into the accent theory---you have no clue about the illeteracy in punjab---and how the illeterate punjabis speak---and what their accents are---his identity or his living in punjab and family is of no evidence once I heard him talk---and secondly from his features.

The punjabi that these people speak is the type of " jangli " punjabi---.

Now there are some videos on this web site---from truth tube or something and they have the recording of the phone conversation between the terrorist in mumbai and his controller womewhere---the controller is speaking in urdu with a punjabi accent---the terrorist is speaking punjabi----simple village type punjabi----you listen to that conversation and then compare the two---.

This Ajmal Kasab----is not the real one---the real one possibly died---that is why the indian govt didnot answer the terrorist holding hostage for 24 hrs---otherwise they would have given them Ajmal Kasab and released the 2 jew hostages---after that they could have taken down the terrorists---or this guy is a terrorist and using Ajmal Kasab's name and identity.

Lastly---it is a very long interview and the terrorist is showing pain---but if you listen to his voice---it is very strong---there are words he is using like bhagwan and makhiya and brown and teba instead of toyba---there is something fake in this presentation.

There is nothing fake about the attack---it was carried out by the terrorists---but this Ajmal Kasab a brick kiln worker with 4 th grade education---I had a few servants in my house from that area---many of them worked on our farms---their punjabi is of a very heavy accent and they have no exposure to the word BROWN for the color of eyes---.

I sympathize and empathize with all my indian colleagues---but if this is the guy that you have and that is what you are basing all your investigation upon---and that was the basis that you might have attacked pakistan and killed us---then I would say that people are being judgemental without proof---but if you told us about the phone conversation recording between the controller and the terrorist---I would agree a 100%---they are indeed ruthless---how calmly and controllingly--the contoller made the terrorist do the bidding---at one time when the terrorist had second thoughts about killing---the terrorist instead of forcing backed up.

Even if he is from pakistan, does not rule out the possiblity that it was an inside job. Money can buy everything, They could have been hired from india to do such an attack.

Some one provided them with weapons, vehicles, and they come in undetected all these questions are unanswered.

the police man and kasab have same accent, talking in same manor.

I'm a guy lol. The girl in my avatar is Miss Pakistan, Ayesha Gilani.

Anyways about why is there no evidence in Faridkot about his family, relatives, friends. Why does he speak with such a weird accent when Faridkot speaks thick Punjabi?

He probably is Pakistani but he can't be from Faridkot.

:what:

Kasab's mother tongue is punjabi which the marathi police man cant understand,so he forced to speak in Urdu, a language this semi literate guy is hardly comfortable with.

Thats why u see kasab making statements sometime unintelligeble for the marathi cop who himself struggle with hindi/urdu while asking question.

Even if he is from pakistan, does not rule out the possiblity that it was an inside job. Money can buy everything, They could have been hired from india to do such an attack.

Some one provided them with weapons, vehicles, and they come in undetected all these questions are unanswered.

the police man and kasab have same accent, talking in same manor.

The marathi police man trying best to question kasab in Urdu,in a accent he picked on the steets of mumbai, to kasab who is equally bad in Urdu.

Hi,

You need to buy into the accent theory---you have no clue about the illeteracy in punjab---and how the illeterate punjabis speak---and what their accents are---his identity or his living in punjab and family is of no evidence once I heard him talk---and secondly from his features.

This Ajmal Kasab----is not the real one---the real one possibly died---that is why the indian govt didnot answer the terrorist holding hostage for 24 hrs---otherwise they would have given them Ajmal Kasab and released the 2 jew hostages---after that they could have taken down the terrorists---or this guy is a terrorist and using Ajmal Kasab's name and identity.

Ajmal Kasab was the first one to be photographed by a jurnalist, carrying his AK 47 ,during the the attack the CST station who he along with his partner killed 57 people and injured many more. His trial is on in a mumbai court and scores of victim themselves have identified Ajmal kasab as the real one who killed their loved ones in fornt of their eyes.

Secondly,There was no negotiation with terrorists by the GOI at any time during the attcks.

The jew hostages made a call to a indian professor in US who can talk to them in urdu ,BTW the handlers in pakistan never tried get in the negotiation.But it didnt frutified as the GOI was in no mood to negotiate.

Its not just at jewish guest house,but even at Taj and Oberoi ,terrorists forced hostages to call their families in several countries on their cell phones ,but as the GOI admits and what transpired on the ground ,indian govt chosed to hold any communication with the terrrorists while they could clearly listen to the conversations between the terrorists and their handlers via sat phones.

Back
Top Bottom