What's new

'I'll be fighting Jews and Russians till I die': Ukrainian right-wing militants aiming for power

I'm talking about those Jews who live next to me. And there are villains like Trozky in every nation.

I'm talking about those Jews who live next to me. And there are villains like Trozky in every nation.
JEWS making millions of death with communism, they are back with the NWO and you think they are ordinary ppl?

JEWS making millions of death with communism, they are back with the NWO and you think they are ordinary ppl?
Most - normal people. Once again I say to you - in the Soviet era in Ukraine lived many Jews. Among them were excellent doctors, engineers and musicians. I have no hate for the Jews who committed Revolution. Even to Trotsky, who killed 10-12 million Russian.

Of course they are normal people, they send reversed polish nazis to fight you, they don't want to be dirty with blood

All JEWS i know hate arabs, russians and venezuelians. All the MOSSAD troll disguised as saudis hate russians

If one days zionist decide to take all the money of the people in the banks to help decrease the debt what we do? You see why they are dangerous?

They create civilians wars so people kill each other, we must do them the same thing so they can also have fun

Russia saved the Jews from extermination by Nazis in the concentration camps. Jews who live in Russia and Ukraine do not hate their neighbors. The first monument, which was put in Israel - was a monument to Soviet soldier-Liberator.
Those who live in the West hate Russian. Western propaganda teach them to do so.

Back
Top Bottom