What's new

Mumbai Attack = Inside Job! Interrogation!

You missed the point here completly.

It was Pakistan that had probed and disclosed the indentity of the two attackers, one who died and the other Kasab.

The connection of LeT operatives is already established. The questions to be answered are still there with regard to killing of Karkare, the links of Indian nationals to the attacks and ABOVE all the role of CIA in planning the Mumbai Attacks by helping LeT.

About Karkare, even his wife does not feel that he was killed by Hindu terrorist as per you. What else is needed, people of India does not feel and only few Pakistani feel that, we are not going to investigate further because of your feelings.

About Karkare, even his wife does not feel that he was killed by Hindu terrorist as per you. What else is needed, people of India does not feel and only few Pakistani feel that, we are not going to investigate further because of your feelings.

His wife casts doubts many times. My dear dont try to shy away from accepting that.

She even refused to meet the hardline Hindu organisations.

And no my dear its not feelings rather its a fact that death of Karkare has not at all been probed neutrally.

His wife casts doubts many times. My dear dont try to shy away from accepting that.

She even refused to meet the hardline Hindu organisations.

And no my dear its not feelings rather its a fact that death of Karkare has not at all been probed neutrally.

His wife never said that he was killed by Hindu terrorist, I have only heard her saying police did not reach on time.

About her not meeting BPJ leaders is obvious, as they raised doubt about her husband, it does not mean they killed him.

There is absolutly no proof other then theories to support that was case, put some proof not theories and we will discuss.

Hi,

Pakistani investigators need to meet this man---plus need to do a DNA test for ajmal Kasab and his parents to positively identify his lineage----my indian colleagues should not have any objections to that, now should they.

Yup, And the Pakistan continues to speak from multiple orifices, not sure which version should they stick to.

Truth is not too hard to digest, try once atleast, you won't need hajmola.

Mister,

You got to show some respect when talking about my country at my home turf as a guest.

The recipe works well for both of us---you can also take a piece of your own medicine and see how enlightened you will become.

Hi,

Pakistani investigators need to meet this man---plus need to do a DNA test for ajmal Kasab and his parents to positively identify his lineage----my indian colleagues should not have any objections to that, now should they.

FYI DNA Sample were already sent to Pakistan long back and they might have surely verified it.

By saying all this, you are actually saying GOP does not know basics. It is people for pakistan that needs to understand that GOP might have done a complete verification before accepting him as Pakistani national.

Ridiculous! Which Mujahid Worships Bhagwan? I never knew there are few Muslim Mujahids who are actually worshipers of Bhagwan.. Ask him more, has he done Rath Yatra? Ganga Naha chuka ye mujahid?

i couldnt understand one thing,those ppl sailed on a boat for more than three days,most probably sitting,so how can any man be so active after sitting for three days that he will just run through the citytkilling then driving car and so and so on..it is impossible.a man after 4 hours sleep,feels so lazy,so how were they so active..?

Ridiculous! Which Mujahid Worships Bhagwan? I never knew there are few Muslim Mujahids who are actually worshipers of Bhagwan.. Ask him more, has he done Rath Yatra? Ganga Naha chuka ye mujahid?

He said "Bhagwan" instead of Allah ,because he thought he was in india and the cop was a hindu ,hence saying "Bhagwan" would be more apporpriate.And like u and other pakistanis ,this semi literate fellow too knows that hindus call their god as "Bhagwan" .Whats so cryptic about it??

Those who saying Karkares bullet proof jacket was missing..i want to ask one question..How it prooves inside job??If his jacket was missing it only has to be because

1) Those bullet proof jacket is not up to the standard and those who got high commission for buying those jacket dont want this to be found out.. or

2) In that utter confusion occurred the jacket should have misplaced

I dont know how a missing jacket helps to prove that it was a inside job??

Those who saying Karkares bullet proof jacket was missing..i want to ask one question..How it prooves inside job??If his jacket was missing it only has to be because

1) Those bullet proof jacket is not up to the standard and those who got high commission for buying those jacket dont want this to be found out.. or

The jacket has been found, and found to be irrelevant because all the bullets hit Karkare around the head or neck area, as happens in a burst firing from an automatic rifle like a Kalshnikov or Carbine.

i couldnt understand one thing,those ppl sailed on a boat for more than three days,most probably sitting,so how can any man be so active after sitting for three days that he will just run through the citytkilling then driving car and so and so on..it is impossible.a man after 4 hours sleep,feels so lazy,so how were they so active..?

They supposedly took dope before the operation to be awake for 3 days.

Someone is bent of establising a link purely on basis of conspireacy theories, that is too much for them.

He said "Bhagwan" instead of Allah ,because he thought he was in india and the cop was a hindu ,hence saying "Bhagwan" would be more apporpriate.And like u and other pakistanis ,this semi literate fellow too knows that hindus call their god as "Bhagwan" .Whats so cryptic about it??

dude wat a clearification you gave....

Back
Top Bottom