What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

Dunya Kay Aee Musafir Manzil Teri Qabar Ha , Manzil Teri Qabar Ha...

RIP
Sad incidents as said don't laugh and shout on rival death one day your beloved die.

Guess who pulls his strings.
Why wagah border, rangers are not running any operation in Baluchistan. Seems FC beat the shitzz out these terrorist. Now they are looking for soft spot to hit.
Now Iranian shouldn't complaint that Pakistani authorities are involve in nurturing Jundullah crap.

Grieved. I doubt it even comes close to it. People in India are celebrating in glee and then expect us to do the same for Mumbai victims.

I don't know what you mean by glee. Ask those families who lost their sons/ daughters fathers in Mumbai whether they are cheering the scenes on tv or feeling sad with those sobering memories of their own loved ones getting butchered like that.

its been 10 years of this mess and blasts ? Pakistan is blasting since 50s what is new ?
--
accepted...
--
it was same in india in lesser form.. naxaist ...terrorism .. now almost negigible..
corrption in india was sky high .. still now.. same we used to say its ther for 50 yr but thing chnageing now slowly ..
thne why not pak ..
--
just why not...
--
soryy to be illogical .. but cant think logical a moment

I don't know what you mean by glee. Ask those families who lost their sons/ daughters fathers in Mumbai whether they are cheering the scenes on tv or feeling sad with those sobering memories of their own loved ones getting butchered like that.

Those families and their first hand experience of pain has little to do with a large section of Indian representation here celebrating civilian deaths during the recent LoC crises..What possible difference can one assume in their thought process about this incident?

Why wagah border, rangers are not running any operation in Baluchistan. Seems FC beat the shitzz out these terrorist. Now they are looking for soft spot to hit.

I would look elsewhere for a psychological hit on this. Specifically vis-a-vis the recent spat at the LoC.
Odd theory, but for the time being Im evaluating that angle.

Out Comes Of Zarbe-E-Azab Start :coffee:

i am worry on this faith less operation entitled as Zarbe-E-Azab,
Bhai operation ka nam islami rakh laney see ap kamyab nehai ho saktey but to solve problem in appropriate and suited manner other wise you lose innocent peoples. :sniper:

its been 10 years of this mess and blasts ? Pakistan is blasting since 50s what is new ?

imran bhai, you just need to get rid of gun culture. all the good and bad terrorists should be wiped out of pakistan. sooner or later they will hit you.

Jundullah are agaisnt Iran right..I was thinking Pakistan was helping those guys...but it is turning out to be opposite now...Man..these terrorist theory is so confusing...And again...Why India Pakn border...ealrier they never get engaged with India Pakistan issues as such..

Back
Top Bottom