What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

had you seen my previous posts you could not have asked this ultra stupid question.

Your previous posts are irrelevant in the matter where you are comparing the idea of Pakistani bravado at the idea of terrorists with the concept that similar ideals should be expected.

sad incident - RIP :(
some members are claiming indian involvement. don't know how it will benefit us - "making you a victim of terrorism" while we are giving "terrorism" a reason to abandon talks with you guys.

We also lost civilians in recent face off. Don't be absurd.How can we celebrate death of civilians ??

But they were, celebrated.. cheered.. counted with glee. As if those civilians at the border were points to score for the BSF.

innalilahi wa inna illahi rajioon. may that aulad of iblees burn in hell to eternity.

basically ttp
Jundallah (Pakistan) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the other more known jundallah works exclusively against iran in sistan-balochistan. they've got nothin to do with ttp or ahrar on the surface of it.

This f***in group is the most anti-pakistan judging by the type of attacks they made. I wouldn't be surprised to find them on the pay roll of RAW or that Afghani intelligence.

Your previous posts are irrelevant in the matter where you are comparing the idea of Pakistani bravado at the idea of terrorists with the concept that similar ideals should be expected.

no, it is relevant. generalizing stupid thing to whole community is pathetic.

Mashallah! Just another day in the country, just another Jihad. Just another extra kid studing in a Madarsa, blowing himself up and attaining Jannat-e-Firdous. What a glorious day!

This f***in group is the most anti-pakistan judging by the type of attacks they made. I wouldn't be surprised to find them on the pay roll of RAW or that Afghani intelligence.

Nope, long term effects of the Pakistani involvement in the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

So you agree that these deaths are good and should be celebrated then?

Don't judge a nation by a few posters on a forum- that too the sort of forum that is bound to attract some crazy zealots from both sides. No sane Indian will be happy this has happened. I hope this stops, your people do not deserve this.

We all know that this blast is the response of Operation Zarb-e-Azb and Similar Operations….

As a Muslim Nation we know that Kharjis conduct this blast and in social media their supporters are trying to relate this with Islam, but we don’t need to stick in their trap because, we know that it is the way of living of these supporters of Kharjis….

Currently Pakistani Forces are sending Kharjis to the Hell and supporters of Kharjis are next in the que to Hell….
We can afford this in the result of Zarb-e-Azb because we know how to Live with Dignity and Die with Honor….

sir RAW can't do this.
You are ignoring your real threats.
And that is why these incidents have not stopped and will never , if you continue to ignore.

Why not? They do finance and offer assistance to these groups. They would be a failed intelligence agency if they did not do so. The threat is very real, the extremists must be eliminated as they provide an easy avenue for other forces to exploit them against the country. Pakistan's policy of using non-state actors has been turned against it..and RAW is only helping it along.

People in India are celebrating in glee and then expect us to do the same for Mumbai victims.
Incorrect.
A majority of the Indians here on this forum are in India - and have condoled the Pakistanis for their loss.

Let me add to it:
RIP. And hopefully those who did this blast are caught by the Pakistani forces and brought to justice soon.

no, it is relevant. generalizing stupid thing to whole community is pathetic.

The community represented itself well in the LoC threads. I can generalize all I want.

Back
Top Bottom