What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

My condolences to the families who've lost their loved ones in the wagah border attack today

Jundallah, Al Harar and TTP Hakimullah Mahsud claiming responsibility for this blast.

Is killing many a trophy?
for them big hit always a great news and yes as many as die more power money they got

At least we've got the raging bull, Raheel on the top. Let's see what what would happen to these punks in the coming hours. Send in the F-16s asap!

Some stupid secular **** got me off on a tangent regarding Zia ul Haq. Zia never took shit from these Indians, so you pseduo seculars should take a page out of his journal and grow some balls.

Zia took S*** from India in Siachin!!!

they have more power janab can we? we mean? sorry

Yes imran we can retaliate with such power which they have not even thought of ever. Trust me I know it and believe you me I know how it's all gonna work and it will come out ultimately.

Yes imran we can retaliate with such power which they have not even thought of ever. Trust me I know it and believe you me I know how it's all gonna work and it will come out ultimately.

Yes bro you are right show no mercy to these filthy backwards stone age animals. these beasts only understand the language of firepower.

well when ISI head took official plane from islo to lahore and helicopter from lhr to raiwind for ijtamah then be ready to went stone age . this is what we did in past we are harvesting now .i don't have any good hope in near future .

Yes bro you are right show no mercy to these filthy backwards stone age animals. these beasts only understand the language of firepower.
we have said it many times in past and then forget . for me i think Pakistan need to clean sweep on terror and arms political religious sectarian and criminal terror and Pakistan has to fight like war with enemy or arms in country then i have some hope of peace . but from day one we have own game to fight

any news on how scum bag entered the heavily guarded area?? I have visited wagah ceremony multiple times with latest just 2 weeks back...and given the sensitivity around the area it is heavily guarded..so how come??

Imran bhai the problem is unsecured western border with Afghanistan, Afghanistan is not a stable country its still very volatile, Afghanis are very hostile when it comes to Pakistan. All these Afghani refugees should be sent back to Afghanistan as they are hell bent on destablizing Pakistan.

Dhmaka khudkash tha, Itne kilo barood istemaal howa, Khudkash bombar ki umar itni thi, Security idharon ko itle de di gayi thi. tehqiqaat ka hukam de dia gya hy, tazziat or comission bna dia gya or baat dafan hogyi -----Dilemma---Pakistani Nation

But why Wagah border? Seems really suspicious to me.

Here's my theory: Al-qaeda was behind this and it wants to create a low scale war on the eastern border, so that Pakistan pulls its soldiers and attention from the western borders and the military operation there.

Dhmaka khudkash tha, Itne kilo barood istemaal howa, Khudkash bombar ki umar itni thi, Security idharon ko itle de di gayi thi. tehqiqaat ka hukam de dia gya hy, tazziat or comission bna dia gya or baat dafan hogyi -----Dilemma---Pakistani Nation
and dont forget RED ALERT till next blast

Back
Top Bottom