What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

now our retard politicians will come on media to blame each other and do their dirty politics ...

What about Punjabi Talibans,, idiot,,u r going to make another Bangladesh or what, use ur brain .. i am from fata and i know million of fata peoples who are more patriotic than any one, we hate talibans, we suffered from talibans, same pashton lost thousands of family members due to talibans, talibans are not having any nationality they are virus of our society, keep your stupid logic to your self or else here more patriotic pastuns are sitting than you.. for next time shut your mouth or im here to shut it for you..
What about Punjabi Talibans,, idiot,,u r going to make another Bangladesh or what, use ur brain .. i am from fata and i know million of fata peoples who are more patriotic than any one, we hate talibans, we suffered from talibans, same pashton lost thousands of family members due to talibans, talibans are not having any nationality they are virus of our society, keep your stupid logic to your self or else here more patriotic pastuns are sitting than you.. for next time shut your mouth or im here to shut it for you..
Even they get their weapons and training from FATA. Plus they have some pattern and known targets. their main target are shia and they are easier to handle fior that reason. FATA terrorists seem to hav a problem with everyone and kill whoever they can. So there is the difference and you can cleanly see who is the greater threat.

i agree with you bro. this is very well know fact that these Saudis are funding Taliban alot , time has come that Pakistan should response with force..

No Khalid time has already been lost we have already over shoot this landing now we have to land this plane straight or we will never going to have another chance it's gonna crash. I believe you understand what I mean!

Zia was not a god and did not know what this ganja khanzeer would become.

Zia was a part of Pakistan Muslim league same as Quaid-e-Azam.

Only when this ganja came to power he came up with the new party Pmln. Pakistan Muslim league Nawaz. :oops:

Zia lost Siachin and Nawaz lost Kargil what is the difference?????? They are on parity on this count!!!!:rofl:

Even they get their weapons and training from FATA. Plus they have some pattern and known targets. their main target are shia and they are easier to handle fior that reason. FATA terrorists seem to hav a problem with everyone and kill whoever they can. So there is the difference and you can cleanly see who is the greater threat.

Please shut up.

i am agree with most of part still every sect area language has own part in this terror

look u r still stuck at fata, go for the main root cause, did fata peoples were involved in hijaking Pakistan nave vessel, and also, what shia you r talking about,,, the people died in fata are in thousands in number, are they shia... ?please don't quote me again with this logic. we fata people truly feel the pain when some one dies in bomb blast, so here im feeling more pain cuz we lost our family members and beloved peoples too,

Don't be an idiot. Wait for the DNA test results at least. I suspect Al-qaeda behind this attack.

And there are plenty of Punjabi terrorists. SSP and LEJ were made by east-punjabi muhajirs from Jallandhar and Ludhiana(deobandi infested lands).

Some stupid secular **** got me off on a tangent regarding Zia ul Haq. Zia never took shit from these Indians, so you pseduo seculars should take a page out of his journal and grow some balls.

Is USA is more Islamic then Pakistan?????????

New Discovery @RazPaK

I believe we have been hijacked by those munafiq MoFos who were actually against Pakistan. It's time that we must kick them right in their balls no matter where they are serving in establishment or politics "fu€k them all".

Rest in peace to the victims.
Civilians must never be targeted or used. All terrorists must be eliminated.
But why Wagah?

Mainly two reasons
1) People are always present there in large numbers specially in the evening. More will be the blood, more would be terror spread among the people
2) Heavy presence of Punjab Rangers, if i am not wrong, 3 soldiers also lost there precious lives due to this coward attack.
Army has almost destroyed TTP's command and control centers during Zarb e Azb, and due to that intensity of backlash form these butchers are on its lowest. Government authorities were warning already about such incidents. But these incidents will become more and more infrequent as the time will progress.

Zarwan brother you are right......these blasts will never stop and we civilian will suffer.....the bigger mistake pakistan did was back in 2001 is "to own an american war"........to turkish brothers plz look for ur own interests and dont enter into middle east mess or your people will suffer like we are suffering.....R.I.P to the fallen....May Allah help us....this will get uglier.

look u r still stuck at fata, go for the main root cause, did fata peoples were involved in hijaking Pakistan nave vessel, and also, what shia you r talking about,,, the people died in fata are in thousands in number, are they shia... ?please don't quote me again with this logic. we fata people truly feel the pain when some one dies in bomb blast, so here im feeling more pain cuz we lost our family members and beloved peoples too,

Yaar choro. Aaj kaal ke Pakistani bache sub chuttiya hain bollywood films de ke. Film'on ko dekh dekh kar sab kuni aulaad hain.

Back
Top Bottom