What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

If you were so pro-Islam, you wouldn't leave Pakistan and live in the US.

It's all good preaching Sharia while you're living with freedom in the West.

You are ignorant. If my country was pro-Islam, I probably wouldn't have left. Pakistan has been hijacked by chicken shit secular hippies that offer their sister's to India.

Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif straight responsible for all the sh!t happening in Pakistan. They are supporting wahabi's just for their political gain and they are providing them safe heaven in Punjab. Fu(k you noora brothers we want you to burn in hell. I seriously want to get rid of all Gandu in power whether in politics or in establishment and seriously wants to bring in those who have clear vision regarding these factions who are doing all this SH!t PERIOD.

This absolutely clear that Wahhabis are involved in all of the attacks no matter they call themselves Taliban, TTP, Daish, ISIS, SSP, Jaish, LeJ, Jamaatud Dawa, their political supporters Jamaat-e-Islami their Religious supporters Deobund, Ahl-e-Hadees and all other Wahhabi sects who support them with words are responsible.
Keeping them in the name of strategic assets is totally bullshit. I don't give a fu(K whoever accept responsibility of this atrocity towards my countrymen I believe all of the establishment every single politician and those who are in power are responsible for these and other deaths.

i agree with you bro. this is very well know fact that these Saudis are funding Taliban alot , time has come that Pakistan should response with force..

Rest in peace to the victims.
Civilians must never be targeted or used. All terrorists must be eliminated.
But why Wagah?

My point is that Pakistan was on its way to becoming Turkey x 2 until your hero made a slight detour.

Back on topic now, 'child'.

:rofl:

Pakistan would and will never become like Turkey.

My hero defeated the soviets, and kept the hindus at bay. Your current leaders are bending backwards to please India. Your leader Nawz is sending Modi's mother saffron lingerie, and mitaai.

Zia was never a chuttiya like you and your leaders. He bore teeth and the Indians understood.

Suicide Blast .. and investigations will show another disposable "proud Phashtoon" from FATA doing the dirty work of enemies of Islam and Pakistan in the name of some crooked definition of Islam or just hate against Phanjabayan.
Honestly the movements of people of FATAS should be under stricy=t scrutiny and i for myself will be alarmed to see an unknown Pathan in a large gathering . People should wise up and be on the lookout. Enough of this Pathan worship and Khan sahib rhetoric

Politics don't belong in this thread and neither is this the appropriate time to score political points.

There is no defense against suicide bombers. You need to eliminate the ideology that produces them.

What ideology you are talking, the same maulvi peoples who abuse our daughters, sisters and mother.. the same maulvi who are opposed to our liberal views and are very much successful in keeping Pakistan people jahil and conservative,, if these maulvis were teaching right islam to peoples this wasnt be the situation.

start killing these political maulivis, why no one is asking from Achakzai what he was doing in Afghanistan, from where he got funding, our politicians are big terrorists..

One pedestrian suicide attacker killed 50 people which is maximum. Terrorist just completed the task.
I know, that part is a bit doubtful for me, whether it was a pedestrian or not. He apparently waited for the people to start exiting before exploding. God knows what kind of bomb he was carrying, its effects were pretty devastating, doesn't look like the result of a simple suicide vest.

:rofl:

Pakistan would and will never become like Turkey.

My hero defeated the soviets, and kept the hindus at bay. Your current leaders are bending backwards to please India. Your leader Nawz is sending Modi's mother saffron lingerie, and mitaai.

Zia was never a chuttiya like you and your leaders. He bore teeth and the Indians understood.

LOL Man, Zia was the one who created this Nawaz Sharif otherwise he couldn't even become a councillor.
He was the one who said ke "Nawaz sharif ko meri umar lag jaye".

You are ignorant. If my country was pro-Islam, I probably wouldn't have left. Pakistan has been hijacked by chicken shit secular hippies that offer their sister's to India.

Why every post of yours relate to prostitution and utter garbage if not about India? And btw do you even read what you write? Sitting in USA you are calling Pakistanis (again your own brethen) chicken shi;t secular (RIP English),.

And the sisters you are talking about are themselves Pakistanis. This shows your patriotism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom