What's new

Multiple Terrorist groups claim Wagah Border attack, 55 people killed.

c660338de003db68e482017c14766f04.jpg

Suicide Blast .. and investigations will show another disposable "proud Phashtoon" from FATA doing the dirty work of enemies of Islam and Pakistan in the name of some crooked definition of Islam or just hate against Phanjabayan.
Honestly the movements of people of FATAS should be under stricy=t scrutiny and i for myself will be alarmed to see an unknown Pathan in a large gathering . People should wise up and be on the lookout. Enough of this Pathan worship and Khan sahib rhetoric

What about Punjabi Talibans,, idiot,,u r going to make another Bangladesh or what, use ur brain .. i am from fata and i know million of fata peoples who are more patriotic than any one, we hate talibans, we suffered from talibans, same pashton lost thousands of family members due to talibans, talibans are not having any nationality they are virus of our society, keep your stupid logic to your self or else here more patriotic pastuns are sitting than you.. for next time shut your mouth or im here to shut it for you..

:rofl:

Pakistan would and will never become like Turkey.

My hero defeated the soviets, and kept the hindus at bay. Your current leaders are bending backwards to please India. Your leader Nawz is sending Modi's mother saffron lingerie, and mitaai.

Zia was never a chuttiya like you and your leaders. He bore teeth and the Indians understood.

So suddenly Pakistani's are "you people".
With your blind hatred, you don't even know who your people are. I hope that someday you get to know what a hypocrite you are.

To kill himself and his own people and that too of same faith ??

You severely lack grey matter.

Ask your maulvies to stop preaching about 72 houirs in after life and get over this jehadi fitna or else clamp down like Sauds or Iranians and be ruthless on any resent.

Sharia and democracy ain't made for each other, sooner it gets in your head better it is for you.

Don't put your leg in the matter you don't know about. Don't mix up things it's nothing to do with sharia law. It is about the power holders in Pakistan who has some serious lack of thinking and vision and has nothing of their own. These mofo politicians are using these factions for their political gain and they have provided them safe heaven just for few seats. Kuttay ki aulad hain humaray politicians saray kay saray haramxaday.
Who ever doing this terrorism to our country has nothing to do with sharia. They have their agenda to gain power, control and fame.

Last edited:
LOL Man, Zia was the one who created this Nawaz Sharif otherwise he couldn't even become a councillor.
He was the one who said ke "Nawaz sharif ko meri umar lag jaye".

Zia was not a god and did not know what this ganja khanzeer would become.

Zia was a part of Pakistan Muslim league same as Quaid-e-Azam.

Only when this ganja came to power he came up with the new party Pmln. Pakistan Muslim league Nawaz. :oops:

My hero defeated the soviets, and kept the hindus at bay. Your current leaders are bending backwards to please India. Your leader Nawz is sending Modi's mother saffron lingerie, and mitaai.

Zia was never a chuttiya like you and your leaders. He bore teeth and the Indians understood.

Going to a new low, showing your class!

On topic. Wtf is happening I have been to that wonderful place called as wagah border..Shocking...

And lost Siachin to India your "Great General Zia"!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom