What's new

Mujahideen e Aflak ko Salam - Tribute to the heroes of Operation Swift Retort

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he will this song, it will be most awesome ever sung by alamgir @litman

I don't understand a word of this song. But I immediately download it the last time some other guys in PDF posted in some other random thread a while back. It's one of the songs on my play list when I'm in the mood for songs now. Forget the meaning behind it for a second, it's just a great song to listen to as pure beautiful music. :-)

I don't understand a word of this song. But I immediately download it the last time some other guys in PDF posted in some other random thread a while back. It's one of the songs on my play list when I'm in the mood for songs now. Forget the meaning behind it for a second, it's just a great song to listen to as pure beautiful music. :-)
Thanks man, this was a one of the best war song in early 90s by our one of the best singer @jaybird

wow BOL Channel is the govt Channel id didn't know that @Comrade :crazy::crazy:
I am talking about PTV what I mean is that they have got all the best tools and infrastructure not available to private channels but they can't use it for good results just like wapda and PIA is unable to make use of the best resources available to them......
Do visit PTV's headquarters in Islamabad you'll see resources that private channels cannot even dream of.....

I am talking about PTV what I mean is that they have got all the best tools and infrastructure not available to private channels but they can't use it for good results just like wapda and PIA is unable to make use of the best resources available to them......
Private Channel has more resources then PTV, govt neglected PTV if not from decades but from years and has limited budget and out of the box thinking, that's why their transmissions always sucks @Comrade :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I think ptv has more budget then any other pvt channel but but their content suck
Private Channel has more resources then PTV, govt neglected PTV if not from decades but from years and has limited budget and out of the box thinking, that's why their transmissions always sucks @Comrade :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Salute to all the Pakistani Heroes who sacrifice their lives for our protection and Peace of Pakistan....

EDSta4eXoAA58R5

Jeo my sons.....jug jug geo....hassan looks so innocent....in university days guys like him were called pupoo bacha....but look what he has done..... he never imagined he would shotdown...SU30MKI...ohhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom