What's new

Mujahideen e Aflak ko Salam - Tribute to the heroes of Operation Swift Retort

Status
Not open for further replies.
are speed and acceleration not separate things?
Yes they are. An aircraft A can be faster than aircraft B . However, Aircraft B may have better acceleration ability to increase speed by the same difference in lesser time. Thus having superior accelaration. Acceleration is the rate of change of velocity.

trash music
I wish they just had cockpit audio only. Then again depends if the pilots camera had a mic or not.

A1AC094C-468D-4EB3-A26F-9F7C78E648F8.jpeg

The only down side that it'll be aired on PTV's dusty ol' RadioShack Dinosaur-aged cameras.
Who told you that, PTV has the best infrastructure in the industry ffom technical to infrastructure.....

Who told you that, PTV has the best infrastructure in the industry ffom technical to infrastructure.....
No their tech sucks, remember every year 23rd March joint services parade, they have worst quality live show every year for 23rd March @Comrade :disagree::disagree::disagree:

MUST NOT be a recording from PTV team. Even today, it looks as old as the 90's.

dear the reason could be some thing else believe me they have got the best gears then any private channels.
why dont they use it then? BOL channel graphic quality is the best i've seen so far.

dear the reason could be some thing else believe me they have got the best gears then any private channels.
No Private Channels equipment work world class but PTV equipment is third class, you can differentiate/compare with live news from ARY/GEO and PTV @Comrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom