What's new

Mujahideen e Aflak ko Salam - Tribute to the heroes of Operation Swift Retort

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better make a proper quality film on the recent engagement, would watch in cinema for sure!

Wow impressive acceleration by Mirages.... Within a couple of seconds they went from being right next to us to just mere specks on the screen

A potential, really exciting part of this program can be that SQ. LDR and the W. Com. of mirages + all the other pilots of the whole package can ACTUALLY take part by flying the ACTUAL PLANES that took part in the OP.

REAL PILOTS + REAL PLANES - never happened before.

Song name in the video is "Fearless" quite apt if you ask me

PTV???? FK that. I dont want to see some idiot taking interviews of PAF officials with some proper cringe worthy questions. Our babu generals still haven't learned art of information warfare.

I would rather see proper media briefing from PAF official going through the details of the operations and targets hit. Something similar like below

PTV???? FK that. I dont want to see some idiot taking interviews of PAF officials with some proper cringe worthy questions. Our babu generals still haven't learned art of information warfare.

I would rather see proper media briefing from PAF official going through the details of the operations and targets hit. Something similar like below

Do t get your hopes too high. A professional public relations understanding is a concept unknown to Pakistan military

2A055ED8-5538-4E35-84BF-35C097D2BC7C.jpeg

Do t get your hopes too high. A professional public relations understanding is a concept unknown to Pakistan military

Or may be, never wanted to release much as like any other party does so. Pakistan Military has own set of operational SOPs, norms & ethics as what to be told or not to be. Had it been about PTV style coverage, I can agree but saying that details will be shared, is not possible nor feasible.

The song...

Those 2 Mirages really put the pedal to the metal were really kicking it 3-4 seconds in ... where did u get it from? Looks cool !!!

Mirages accelerate faster than falcon and thunder, thanks to those big deltas..

Max speed is Mach 2.2 the fastest plane in PAF inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom