What's new

Muhammad Khurrasani spokesperson of TTP killed in Afghanistan - PTV News

Brothers in sect? Even half of Pakistan have same sect as TTP, so what? Its only disloyal sectatian bufoons like u that have loyalties to others because of sect.
On topic, this should be an eye opener to those morons who wants to bomb taliban for every other small incident. If taliban were not in power, we wouldn't be able to take out TTP. Now we have full authority over TTP and can finish them when we wish.

Half of Pakistan?
Pfftt... the sect that Taliban belong, its not more than 10 percent. Majority of Pakistan is Barelvi.

Half of Pakistan?
Pfftt... the sect that Taliban belong, its not more than 10 percent. Majority of Pakistan is Barelvi.
Thank God...
Brothers in sect? Even half of Pakistan have same sect as TTP, so what? Its only disloyal sectatian bufoons like u that have loyalties to others because of sect.
On topic, this should be an eye opener to those morons who wants to bomb taliban for every other small incident. If taliban were not in power, we wouldn't be able to take out TTP. Now we have full authority over TTP and can finish them when we wish.
Although I fully agree with these parts
Cringe worthy balls licking of Iran just because of sect is hilarious and depressing to see
And happens no where on Earth

Half of Pakistan?

I normally don't agree with you but on this one you are right, deoband to which TTP belongs they make the loudest noises or street chaos but in reality berlvi's are in the majority in Pakistan..

Last edited:
I have a theory, 3 weeks back, Mullah Faqir also had a narrow escape where as Khorasani got killed. This may very well implies that Afghan Talibans are quietly cooperating with us and to show others that they do not listen to Pakistan much, they deliberately staged fencing destruction incidents.

I have a theory, 3 weeks back, Mullah Faqir also had a narrow escape where as Khorasani got killed. This may very well implies that Afghan Talibans are quietly cooperating with us and to show others that they do not listen to Pakistan much, they deliberately staged fencing destruction incidents.
Hopefully, but work needs to be done to somehow remove anti-Pakistan sentiment too. That's the only way for it to work long term.

Hopefully, but work needs to be done to somehow remove anti-Pakistan sentiment too. That's the only way for it to work long term.

Two days back they arrested some university professor who used to label Talibans as ISI stooges all the time on media (TOLO news).

Two days back they arrested some university professor who used to label Talibans as ISI stooges all the time on media (TOLO news).
💀 No way

But to be honest, on social media, the people who make the most noise are Afghans in foreign countries so Taliban won't be able to reach them. And also of course those that are on the dole by foreign agencies

Pakistan just needs a cyber security sector, mass report their accounts, get them shut down, even hack into them, and run their own information campaign being pro-Pakistan from an Afghan point of view. Pay some high-profile activists to push it. This is all a psychological game.

I know teens who do the former, so Pakistan could definitely do it on a professional level. I mean Iran's/Israel's/China's hackers do much worse.

Nope
Remeber he was in taliban jail and was recently released by taliban

He was probbaly killed off in infighting rather then anyone else

Reality is TTP has remarkable recovery in its ops under afghan taliban

💀 No way

But to be honest, on social media, the people who make the most noise are Afghans in foreign countries so Taliban won't be able to reach them. And also of course those that are on the dole by foreign agencies

Pakistan just needs a cyber security sector, mass report their accounts, get them shut down, even hack into them, and run their own information campaign being pro-Pakistan from an Afghan point of view. Pay some high-profile activists to push it. This is all a psychological game.

I know teens who do the former, so Pakistan could definitely do it on a professional level. I mean Iran's/Israel's/China's hackers do much worse.

More than those expats Afghans, its Pakistanis (liberal scum brigade) on social media spreads propaganda against military. First we need to tame them down which we coudn't.

What the hell is wrong with the Taliban most come from Pakistan now behaving like dIckHeads

Right now all Operations are "Covert" and the tabs are being treated as semi hostile entity.

Back
Top Bottom