What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i understand the reason of failures of Pakistan, i don't understand how a Muhajir grow up as patriotic Pakistani & how a Punjabi (no offense at all to any one) grow up hating other ethnics & thinking Pakistan is their jageer in the same country. Dude what they teach in schools there?

Chill, we don't grow up hating anyone. Don't associate a few ignorant trolls to us

Chill, we don't grow up hating anyone. Don't associate a few ignorant trolls to us

Don't know but just in this thread you will find couple of them, i'm not saying all are like them but a sizable people are, you can't deny that.

Also Biharis were the flag raisers for Pakistan in Bangladesh, while most of you were sleeping calmly in Lahore, Pindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar etc Biharis were fighting for unity of Pakistan, they helped Pak Army without caring for their own houses & families & you idiots left those pure Pakistani patriots in the land of vultures after 71, that also seems like one reason for the miseries of Pakistan today.

Need I remind you that the only channels available in those times were Gov. owned? May I also remind you most people didn't know there were insurgent groups and later war in East Pakistan, until all the way till the last month?
Need I also remind you the common Punjabi wasn't either supporting the massacre of Bengalis, dis-supporting the Bihari, and that he couldn't do anything about it even if he knew what was going on?
And are you suggesting Punjabis are the cause of failures in Pakistan? ***** please..

I thought you would leave this thread after my that post, i can't beleive with what face you asking contributions of Biharis:hitwall: ask some bengali or indian why they hate biharis. It is surprising no one let you know about Biharis who fought shoulder to shoulder with Pak Army in the defense of Pakistan, still they carry Pakistani flag in their houses. Dude are you even human? You need to educate yourself about those stranded Pakistanis who still call themselves Pakistanis & refused to take Bandgladeshi nationality.

HE IS A PAKISTANI MORE THAN YOU, YOU GOT IT LIL TROLL? HE & OTHER BIHARIS FOUGHT FOR UNITY OF PAKISTAN WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING COMFORTABLY IN PAKISTAN. HAVE SOME RESPECT OR I WON'T RESPECT YOU, I'M SORRY.

Thanks for the laugh mate, but really we have to get serious about this thread. In the end there will be no Muhajir province.

Thanks for the laugh mate, but really we have to get serious about this thread. In the end there will be no Muhajir province.

Mate just wait when Pak army comes from tribal areas. Watch them run away like they did in 92.
muhajir province is nothing but a dream.

I thought you would leave this thread after my that post, i can't beleive with what face you asking contributions of Biharis:hitwall: ask some bengali or indian why they hate biharis. It is surprising no one let you know about Biharis who fought shoulder to shoulder with Pak Army in the defense of Pakistan, still they carry Pakistani flag in their houses. Dude are you even human? You need to educate yourself about those stranded Pakistanis who still call themselves Pakistanis & refused to take Bandgladeshi nationality.

As your name implies. You are American first then Pakistani. :lol:

Need I remind you that the only channels available in those times were Gov. owned? May I also remind you most people didn't know there were insurgent groups and later war in East Pakistan, until all the way till the last month?
Need I also remind you the common Punjabi wasn't either supporting the massacre of Bengalis, dis-supporting the Bihari, and that he couldn't do anything about it even if he knew what was going on?
And are you suggesting Punjabis are the cause of failures in Pakistan? ***** please..

And what reason will you give to the fact that no govt had tried to repatriate those stranded Pakistanis?

Most of the Army were from Punjab province & all those generals. Remember how Niazi signed the paper of surrender? Why didn't he bother to tell Punjabis what was happening, why did he surrender in front of enemy? Why didn't he continued fight, why he choose to become POW instead of martyr? Why he forgot his promise he did with Biharis that he will bring them to Pakistan as soon as he reach Pakistan?

Remember one thing. Karachi was always and will always stay part of Sindh Province of Pakistan. It is not mohajir hindustani land. It is a fact that most of you mohajirs of Karachi came from places like Uttar Pradesh so go back make a mohajir province out of your ancestral land and then annex it to Pakistan if you so badly want a mohajir province. You people have absolutely no claim on Karachi as its a pure Pak Sindhi Sarzameen. And you people are not the only mohajirs, there are also Punjabi and Kashmiri Mohajirs in Punjab Province of Pakistan and they never created problems in Punjab Province of Pakistan, so why do you people always create problems in Sindh province of Pakistan.

Lol stfu you racist scumbag. Remember if there were no Muhajirs then Karachi would still be a small fishing village. Why do you think Sindh outside of Karachi and Hyderabad is so backwards? People like you one day woke up and there was a Pakistan. My people sacrificed their blood for this country. My people were the ones who started the Muslim League to create a Pakistan. And you people have destroyed it the most with your pathetic politics.

stillomar has not answeredmy question,how much money does a mohajir owe to him??

Bro I'm definite that some Muhajir got it in with his mom or sister. Probably in Heera Mandi.

And what reason will you give to the fact that no govt had tried to repatriate those stranded Pakistanis?

Most of the Army were from Punjab province & all those generals. Remember how Niazi signed the paper of surrender? Why didn't he bother to tell Punjabis what was happening, why did he surrender in front of enemy? Why didn't he continued fight, why he choose to become POW instead of martyr? Why he forgot his promise he did with Biharis that he will bring them to Pakistan as soon as he reach Pakistan?

1) You're own Mohajir General, Musharraf, refused them entry back to Pakistan. What do you have to say about that?
2) Surrendering saved thousands of lives. It was foolish to go on when you were surrounded by enemy countries, in an enemy country and low on supplies. Besides, does his Punjabiat have anything to do with him surrendering? Why mention that?

How could he when he was warring? It was the gov.'s responsibility to do that, no?

Mate just wait when Pak army comes from tribal areas. Watch them run away like they did in 92.
muhajir province is nothing but a dream.

I hope Army is not fool enough to follow orders of the likes of you.

As your name implies. You are American first then Pakistani. :lol:

Yes i'm American & Pakistani both. It is just i put it alphabetically.

cb4 is a bigot and I don't know why he's still not banned.
But I was surprised by Omar and Karachiite. I know both your views, but you people went very extreme, and Karachiite, you wouldn't mind settling in India? That's the country we came from, and we left it for a reason.

Anyways, with regards to the topic, I'm a Muhajir and I don't support the creation of a Muhajir province. I don't support the creation of a Seraiki province either.

Again you people need to stop acting like the Jews in NYC. As for your claim the most prosperous people in Pakistan, I doubt it it's either the business class of Kashmiris or Punjabis as these two ethnic groups and classes dominate in Sialkot and in Pakistan's industries. The products that get exported out of Karachi many are from Sialkot, food exports from Punjab.

How does a small city like Sialkot compare to Karachi? Karachi has the most entrepreneurs. There's a reason why people flock to Karachi for jobs and not Sialkot.

Also, don't insult "pure Pakistanis", you keep up this divisive attitude your not doing your Muhajir community any favors. Pure Pakistanis don't need "Hindustani" origin people to "run" their cities
Forget cities you guys needed Hindustanis to run the whole country. Until the late 50s, it was Hindustanis and Bengalis cuz of their education levels that were running the show.

Muhajirs just mass migrated to Karachi and integrated to some extent. Also don't brag about Muhajir administrative skills, because UP province from my understanding is actually one of the most impoverished provinces in Hind.
Lol Muhajirs just don't come from just UP, they come from Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Hyderabad Deccan etc as well. As for UP being impoverished last time I checked it was a Hindu majority province. Also it's a known fact that most educated and well off Muhajirs left India in 1947 for Pakistan. This is one of the reasons why Muslims in India are more backwards and was one of the arguments of Abul Kalam Azad when he was stopping the Muslims from leaving India.

Muhajirs do live under the hospitality of Pakistan.
LMAO we've seen your "hospitality". The only people that should be thanked are Sindhis for being tolerant. Not your Punjabis, Pathansetc. who are filled with deep hate.

Don´t create any more provinces. Instead, keep protecting the provinces from thuggish Pathans/Pashtuns who want to colonize Karachi. Their dream of a sea-port and their fake ''Loy Afghanistan'' which they claim on Baloch Lands and even parts of Panjab and Sindh still occures in their small savage heads.

1) You're own Mohajir General, Musharraf, refused them entry back to Pakistan. What do you have to say about that?
2) Surrendering saved thousands of lives. It was foolish to go on when you were surrounded by enemy countries, in an enemy country and low on supplies. Besides, does his Punjabiat have anything to do with him surrendering? Why mention that?

1)Why should he bring them? He himself was a Muhajir & he don't want people like you to say that he brought them back cuz they were Muhajirs. Where was Niazi, who promised them? or Bhutto? or Nawaz Sharif? or Gilani now?

2)Surrendering has given an un-washable stain to the country, have some shame? Yes it shows that he was also of typical mindset as many here that Pakistan is his jageer & he can do whatever he want to with the land of Pakistan.

Don´t create any more provinces. Instead, keep protecting the provinces from thuggish Pathans/Pashtuns who want to colonize Karachi

The hell? What do the Pashtun have to do with anything?
However the countless (illegal) Afghan running around the country certainly are involved in a lot of crime...

1)Why should he bring them? He himself was a Muhajir & he don't want people like you to say that he brought them back cuz they were Muhajirs

Too bad, he should've done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom