What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite simply, it's because they changed the name to Kyber Pakhtun Khwa.

What message did it convey ? Today , we face the same problem - discrimination and such

Why shouldn't we have our own province ?

What message did it convey ? Today , we face the same problem - discrimination and such

Why shouldn't we have our own province ?
The reason for that would be more strategic than logical. The only race which has a very favourable opinion of us are the people of Sind. I really wouldn't want to be the one to break the province of the people who don't look at us like we're some sort of f-i-l-t-h. Hell, some even respect us to a level that's just unbelievable if one doesn't live here

The reason for that would be more strategic than logical. The only race which has a very favourable opinion of us are the people of Sind. I really wouldn't want to be the one to break the province of the people who don't look at us like we're some sort of f-i-l-t-h. Hell, some even respect us to a level that's just unbelievable if one doesn't live here

I have twice called a " Foreigner " by my Pukhtoon class mates in school a long time ago ... Do you understand the tone and implied meaning behind it ?

People dont have a favorable opinion of you , what is wrong in creating a province ?

I have twice called a " Foreigner " by my Pukhtoon class mates in school a long time ago ... Do you understand the tone and implied meaning behind it ?

People dont have a favorable opinion of you , what is wrong in creating a province ?
People of Sindh, Sindhis don't. Most treat us as equals which is why dividing THEIR province would be stabbing your only ally in the back

People of Sindh, Sindhis don't. Most treat us as equals which is why dividing THEIR province would be stabbing your only ally in the back
We aren't dividing the country , are we ? Seriously , there's nothing that much serious about making Karachi a province ! ...

True, there isn't. But in my opinion, it's still a horrible and unneeded idea which will lead to bloodshed

I must ask my fellow Pakistanis ...

What is so wrong about Mohajir province ?

I dont see you guys crying when people talk of Saraiki province or Hazara one ...

New provinces are the need of the hour ... Believe it or not ...

New Provinces are needed - Yes, Pakistan can be divided into more than dozen administrative units if you are sincere that this division is only for maximizing the potential of Pakistan, development, security and better management.

Mohajar/Saraiki/xyz province: No, Because this is the idea of bloody politicians everyone want a piece of land to rule not for betterment, so it will lead to further division. For example take an example of Saraiki Province - The case these guys present looks strong because lower punjab is less developed than upper punjab, but this case is again to fool people actual intentions are to get a province where son of a peer, makhdoom or wadara can become chief minister which is not possible in current setup. They hide the fact that these wadars, peers and makhdooms don't pay taxes, they people working on their fields are not allowed to get education, kids are forced to work with their parents for these wadaras, or they pay them wages so low that they can't send their kids to school. They have elected representatives and sent them to parliament, what those ba$$tards have done other than looting? at the end of govt. they bark that all funds are allocated to lahore, WTF they are doing in assembly when this happens? Why they don't protest and resign for rights of people? And there are not only saraiki speaking people in lower punjab, Ex-Bhawalpur state don't want to be part of this new province, creating new provinces based on language and ethnic is equal to hitting the sh!t in fan.

We made provinces and we can remove provinces and farm smaller administrative units, and don't name any of these administrative unit based on ethnic or language. Because if you want Mohajir province in Sindh than i also want Mohajir Province in Punjab, millions of Punjabi also migrated from Indian to Pakistan, We have considerable Kashmiries as well so we also have legitimate reason based on precedence set by you. If you want saraiki Province than i want the part of cities & towns of lower punjab where non-saraiki speakers lives must be excluded from that province and Bahawalpur province must be created first.

pukhtons are as foreign in sindh as are mohojrs in sindh

pukhtons are as foreing in sindh as are mohojrs in sindh
they think themselves as superiors just because they were born in this land while we weren't ... Not all of them are like that , but still it represents a certain mentality ...

Reactions: jha
they think themselves as superiors just because they were born in this land while we weren't ... Not all of them are like that , but still it represents a certain mentality ...
the thing is pukhtoons are from KP. analogy is.. a tamil cannot go to Mumbai and tell a Sindhi that he is a foreigner. he will get his behind red. This is because Sindhis are extremely well knit into india. they have slightly different philosophies but everyone in india does.

You are born in Pak.

ok fine.. you got 25% land for 15%, so dont expect more from india. you have stilll not taken what you left behind though

you "indians" are delusional if you think you gave anything to Pakistan. Never in history, has there been a nation called India, a word which btw is a misnomer in the first place.

you "indians" are delusional if you think you gave anything to Pakistan. Never in history, has there been a nation called India, a word which btw is a misnomer in the first place.

i corrected it.. i did not say we gave, i am now saying you got. neither has there been a pak. and pak is also a misnomer, because BD should have been called Pak because they won the elections as of 1971

i corrected it.. i did not say we gave, i am now saying you got. neither has there been a pak. and pak is also a misnomer, because BD should have been called Pak because they won the elections as of 1971
You are delusional as the name was decided in 1947

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom