What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
the day people realise that the wealth of a natio is in it s people and not just in land, then truly we will all be wealthy.

Thats why good qualified mahojirs should return to india where they should be give spl status.

No problem, some of the posts are extremely racist

the day people realise that the wealth of a natio is in it s people and not just in land, then truly we will all be wealthy.

Thats why good qualified mahojirs should return to india where they should be give spl status.
You've said this 10 times now. Ok, I'll bite, what do we actually get from coming back? (Which we won't)
We can be poor and have no land?

ok fine.. you got 25% land for 15%, so dont expect more from india. you have stilll not taken what you left behind though

I am repeating again "Thread is about new province in Pakistan not getting more land from India or Khalistan", We divide Pakistan into 4 provinces or 400 provinces it's our internal matter and i don't think you can contribute to the topic. We can talk about more lands in relevant topic feel free to read http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html or i can dig more threads for you if you are really interested.

No problem, some of the posts are extremely racist

You've said this 10 times now. Ok, I'll bite, what do we actually get from coming back? (Which we won't)
We can be poor and have no land?

I dont know what you'll get. Im not PM. Bu tas an Indian I can support this movement of Mohajrs back. Well qualified mohajis will have equal access to all indian institutions. 1man 1 vote to influence politics and just be an equal indian. some assistance to restart life like a home/education for 1 generation. thats my recommendation. i think like millions of indian muslims , mohajis can also contribute immensely wit their talent. We dont want your land, only talent.

I dont know what you'll get. Im not PM. Bu tas an Indian I can support this movement of Mohajrs back. Well qualified mohajis will have equal access to all indian institutions. 1man 1 vote to influence politics and just be an equal indian. some assistance to restart life like a home/education for 1 generation. thats my recommendation. i think like millions of muslims mohajis can also contribute immensely wit their talent. We dont want your land, only talent.
*facepalm*

I must ask my fellow Pakistanis ...

What is so wrong about Mohajir province ?

I dont see you guys crying when people talk of Saraiki province or Hazara one ...

New provinces are the need of the hour ... Believe it or not ...

a more specific repl would be appreciated
Home/Education for one generation- We HAVE that here, that's why we're the most educated ethnicity, no offence to any other ethnicity.
Contribute with Talent- We already do that, check Abdul Qadir Khan

Home/Education for one generation- We HAVE that here, that's why we're the most educated ethnicity, no offence to any other ethnicity.

I dont think it is offensive actually ... If we generate 70% of the revenue , proves that we have some talent ...

I must ask my fellow Pakistanis ...

What is so wrong about Mohajir province ?

I dont see you guys crying when people talk of Saraiki province or Hazara one ...

New provinces are the need of the hour ... Believe it or not ...
I don't think it's necessary at this point, especially basing it on ethnicity. I agree with the Saraiki one because if you check the education rates in Punjab, 70% of Non-Siraikis are educated while only 18% of Siraikis are. However, I don't think the new province should be Siraiki province, maybe something original.
I think if and when there's need of a province here in Karachi, the name shouldn't be Mohajir but of one of the more eminent personalities who studied here, Abdul Qadir Khan

I don't think it's necessary at this point, especially basing it on ethnicity.I think if and when there's need of a province here in Karachi

Truthseer

Just remind me why are the Hazaras asking for a province ?

I agree on education, but thats just a support for someone who has been relocated.
Respect that's something you dont obviously get there. In UP, your presence could have changed the face forever.
your talents will be put to good use unlike AQ khan who was humiliated as a proliferator.
you will just be a up muslm and can participate in one of the most dynamic economies on an equal footing like millions of your quomis.

I am a supporter of talent migration, like what the US does.

Let me illustrate with simple fact.. Sindhi and Punjus who migrated to india are fully integrated and they arent treated as mohjirs in india. infact in my generation this is not even in our concious until i think about it. only their granparents remember pak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom