What's new

Muhajir Province Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we got 3/4th of Punjab from Sikh control, 1/3rd of Kashmir, and all of Sindh from hindu control. LOL, Look at you people. Rather than freeing your own places (U.P, and Bihar), you walked straight towards our border.

Really ? Did the 2NT really ask for that ?

How should we have freed our places when the majority were Hindus ? ...

Where are the mods !!!

Interesting

India has a pretty small border to Kashmir, not a huge one, so it's technically, 1 and a half for India and two for Pakistan

No, the people's wishes should be taken

And I also want to mention Firdosepur and Gudraspur since without those, India would have no border to Kashmir at all and 2 out of 3 applies there too
- Length of border dont matter. if we had 1 cm border its enough.
- people were given choice, go or stay. Mohajrs went and see their state.
- Gurdaspur etc.. They were part of British indiaa ,partition was decided by the rulers aka British, we stuck to our agreement and took what was given.

Secure and secular? Tell that to the Kashmiris, the Christians in Assam and the Buddhists too

just told and the all agree.
btw i have spoken to kashmiris .. there is a section of the people the troublemakers who wants the problem to be alive. because india gives them a lot of money for free and pak also does the same.

Chill out dude.

There are some Punjabi people whose family had been killed during partion.

Cough Cough*

RazPak !

You do not understand what he means ! Just look at the language and the tone ...

We dont really expect discrimination in a land for which we left everything and were promised equal rights !

india doesnt want land. it needs good qualtiy people like the mohajirs.

I recommend that people who left india who should return home to mother india the most secular and secure nation for all.

We have something better in mind this time ... We aren't going to migrate the 3rd time !

RazPak !

You do not understand what he means ! Just look at the language and the tone ...

We dont really expect discrimination in a land for which we left everything and were promised equal rights !

Well first off stop with this we you attitude. I'm Punjabi, but I don't share this racist mentality. You are Pakistani, and have rights to entire Pakistan.

Don't even sink to that level because they don't represent all Punjabis.

Look at me. I'm here.

You know what I mean?

you dont have a border with junagadh. JG was hindu majority, had land border with india and so belongs to india. and its a very small piece of land, just 60 sq km. the ruler of JG took all the wealth and went to pak anyways, thats why Pak did not follow up on JG.
But moreover we gave away 25% of land to 15% of muslims. so be happy

Who are WE, Sub-continent got Independence from British.

And now move your a$$ to http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html, Thread is about new province in Pakistan not getting more land from India or Khalistan

Why don't you call 90% of your ancestors from India then?
After all your people are in the government for 22 years. LOL
Sorry but unfortunately there is no U for Urdu or M for Muhajir in Pakistan's name. You have no basic representation so how on earth are you going to form 'mohajir province' :rofl:

Really ? Should we do something sinister then ?

Pakistan wasn't formed for us , your post implies it seems to me ? :azn:

Well first off stop with this we you attitude. I'm Punjabi, but I don't share this racist mentality. You are Pakistani, and have rights to entire Pakistan.

Don't even sink to that level because they don't represent all Punjabis.

Look at me. I'm here.

You know what I mean?

Time you stop acting like 9-1-1 :P

Yeah they dont , but they are representative of a certain group who hates Mohajirs and i was answering him on that ...

I am for Karachi, I was quoting what he said. He said it, not me
Sorry mate ! I am extremely angry at the comments of some ... I didn't expect this from my fellow Pakistanis seriously ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom